Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says (31195 Views)

Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Always Knew When Soldiers Were Coming,’ Freed Captive Says / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

wat is ur problem?
Gej and his cluelessness is my problem. PDP is another problem. Are you happy now?
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Haywhymido(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
ngachi:

BUHARI ! BUHARI! BUHARI!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU YOU CAME TO IGBO LAND TODAY TO LIE TO US ,AS IF WE
DONT HAVE MEMORIES, WHAT DID OUR OWN IKEMBA DO TO YOU THAT YOU KEPT HIM IN DETAINTION THROUGH OUT THE
YEARS YOU RULED NIGERIA, HOW COME YOU KEPT OUR OWN SON CHIEF DR ALEX EKWUEME IN PRISON FOR OVER
20MONTHS WHEN YOU TOOK OVER AND KEPT HIS BOSS ,YOUR BROTHER UNDER HOUSE ARREST? CAN YOU NAME ONE SINGLE
THING THE IGBOS WILL REMEMBER YOU FOR IN YOUR FIRST COMING AS HEAD OF STATE THAT WILL MOTIVATE US TO VOTE
FOR YOU THIS TIME?? IMMEDIATELY YOU STARTED TALKING, CHIEF SAM MBAKWE CAME TO MY MIND,HOW COME YOU CAME
TO TELL US THAT YOU WILL CANCEL THE 2ND NIGER BRIDGE CONTRACT AND GIVE US A TOLL FREE ONE,BUHARI, HEAR
THIS ,WHEN YOU LEFT IGBO LAND , THE EZE NRI WHO IS THE CUSTODIAN OF OFO NDI IGBO WAS CONSULTED SO THAT HE
CAN TALK TO OUR ANCESTORS FOR DIRECTION. HEAR THE ANSWER>>>>>>>>>> ANY IGBO MAN THAT VOTES FOR BUHARI IS
MAKING OUR FOREFATHERS TO BE RESTLESS IN THEIR GRAVES,THEREFORE IT IS A TABOO TO VOTE FOR YOU.GOOD NIGHT
BUHARI,OUR ANCESTOR HAVE SPOKEN WE CANNOT DO OTHERWISE.
likewise as it is a taboo for any northerner n southwesterner to vote for mr clueless jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by emmykk(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Then the fool GEJ will try to release them on election eve so he can blindly lead more Nigerians into the darkness of his heinous path. GEJ must be voted out, say no to violence, say no to terrorism, say no to deceit, say no to corruption.

[i]Seeing his fedora hat alone not to talk of his irritating self makes me wanna vomit. Hearing his wife speak makes me wanna faint. Let's join hands in choosing a new administration for this nation. [/i]with all your education you have no character. Calling a president a fool.

Sai Buhari
Pls vote wisely.
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Caseless:
e be like say u like pigeon meat wel wel.

Never tasted it. wink
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by GuysnMum: 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Then the fool GEJ will try to release them on election eve so he can blindly lead more Nigerians into the darkness of his heinous path. GEJ must be voted out, say no to violence, say no to terrorism, say no to deceit, say no to corruption.

Seeing his fedora hat alone not to talk of his irritating self makes me wanna vomit. Hearing his wife speak makes me wanna faint. Let's join hands in choosing a new administration for this nation.

Sai Buhari
Pls vote wisely.

You might need to vomit for another four years ma dear.... and possible faint for same period. i just pray u dont finally pass out in the process. but i trust u are capable of holding on.

GEJ till 2010

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by sonnyudoh(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Plssssss fam u all should support me by going to instagram n like my reposted pic under the #faleela competition by dammy_krane i am sonny_udoh u wd see my own funny memes please help like it
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by 9jatatafo(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
I hope the chibok girls are alive. Sai Buhari said he knows where the girls are and that he will frtee them. It shows all polithiefcians know one or two things about the missing girls.
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by kay1one2(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Seeing his fedora hat alone not to talk of his irritating self makes me wanna vomit. Hearing his wife speak makes me wanna faint. Let's join hands in choosing a new administration for this nation.

Sai Buhari
Pls vote wisely.

Do you know how many people you irritate?!
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by medamillion(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
Saw this mind-opening letter on Facebook and decide to share.
medamillion:

2015 Elections: LETTER TO MY IGBO BROTHERS

With just 1 day to the long anticipated general election, and seeing the way things are going, I am compelled to write this letter to all progress loving Nigerians particularly Ndi Igbo Nwafor.
I have observed we Igbos are mostly voting on religion and tribal lines. This we must stop if we want a better Nigeria.
Let's look beyond religion and tribes and see which party is likely to be of more benefit to the masses.

WHY VOTING JONATHAN/PDP MAY LIKELY NOT FAVOUR US:

1) Jonathan will have nothing to lose: Once elected, whatever the cry of the masses maybe, he knows that either he act on it or not, he is leaving by 2019. So he has no challenges.
An example is the issue of Stella Odua who bought N255M bullet proof cars amidst poverty-strikened Nigerians; she was initially investigated but now the case has been swept under the carpet.

2) He must recover his dollars: Report has it that, President Jonathan, in his urge to retain power, has embarked on the policy of dollarization. All this money: some given to our pastors, obas, OPC etc shall be recovered at the detriment of OUR (taxpayer's) money.

3) PDP will take us for granted: The impression that the incumbent cannot be defeated and they will rule us for 60 years according to one of them will remain in their heart. A victory for the PDP is a slap on democracy.

WHY VOTING BUHARI/APC MAY FAVOUR THE MASSES:

I have only one reason:
This party is NOT the party of the saints but the way things are now, they have tendency to give us a better form of governance different from what we have witnessed in the past 16years under the PDP.

1) They have a lot to lose: The APC will be under pressure to deliver. They know that if they do not perform after 4years, the stronger party (PDP) will takeover again.
This party will like to take up atleast one thing that they can be remembered for. For example this party may take the bull. by the horn in the power sector only, and solve this problem for us.

I am neither supporting the APC nor the PDP in this case, we should just take things with the "common sense" factor.
Ndi Igbo, I know the past of Buhari is still in our minds, but an adage says "He who does not leave beyond the past may lose the goodness of the future".

According to him, he said, and I quote:"I am a former military dictator, but now a democratic convert". Ironically, he sought our forgiveness.
Many of us say Buhari can never change, you as an individual cannot tell me that the way you behave 10years ago is still the way you behave now. Some things must have changed.
Buhari of 30years ago may not be the Buhari of today. Please let's give him a chance.

Some will say we need youths to rule us not an old man, remember people like James Ibori, Alameseigha etc were convicted for money laundry in their 40s.
Good leadership is not by age but integrity.

This is a call to Ndi Igbo, look beyond your personal hatred for Buhari and put Nigeria first.
I am an indegene of Enugu State, born in Igbo Etiti, I was a vibrant youth leader of President Jonathan campaign in 2011 but he has failed us. I am more exposed and wiser now that I cannot be blinded by religion and ethnicity in the choice of candidate. The same should apply to you.

Let's vote the APC and see what they have to offer, if they fail us after four years we shall get rid of them with the power of our vote.
Yours.
Chinedu Nebo.

Don't just read, please print and share it to our Igbo brothers.
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by 190theclown: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
You Nigerians has really got so much time on your hands to be honest#

smh
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by BraniacX(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
5p1naz:
And the press thougtt it was cool to leak the info to the public abi? Journalist around the world need to start becoming a wi bit responsible you know

I echo your sentiments

In a military op, the quest to know all and be kept in the loop of things only serves to handicap the military which same ignoramus(es) will now harangue for underperformance after they have stripped them of the element of even surprise.
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Youngzedd(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
What we will hear before tomorrow end is that Chibok girls are back.

Watch out.
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
"Where is Gwoza sef"?
- Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by theimmortals(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
vjsmiles:
[b] More than 200 girls who were abducted by Boko Haram from government secondary school, Chibok, Borno State, in April 2014 are in Gwoza, The Cable, an online medium, on Wednesday quoted Mbutu Papka, a woman who was recently freed after eight months in the sect’s captivity, to have said.

Papka, who made the revelation to the international centre for investigative reporting, said she was transferred from a poor condition in Mdita to a fairly tolerable facility in Gwoza where the abducted girls were being held.

She said, “In the camp at Gwoza, there were clear demarcations between where people were kept. The Chibok girls, other captives and Boko Haram members and their family members all had their separate areas secured, though the security in the area where the girls are kept is visibly different and much tighter.

“When we got to Gwoza, things changed because there were facilities there and the place was 10 times better than Mdita.

“We had a normal life in Gwoza, except the trauma of living in captivity. Whatever we wanted to eat, they were provided. They would bring water, firewood, etc., and leave them outside. They even provided perfume for anyone who requested for it.”

The 56-year-old woman added that no one was allowed anywhere near the specific location of the abducted girls, which was being guarded round the clock.

Papka was reportedly seized alongside many others when Boko Haram attacked Gwoza on July 4, 2014 and taken to Mdita, a remote village near the notorious Sambisa Forest, bordering Askira Uba and Damboa. She and many others, including children were kept in Mdita for five months before they were taken to Gwoza, where she was held for another three months before being released on March 15.

The woman said the facilities provided for them in Mdita were so poor that some captives died of ill health.

“There was a Redeemed Christian Church of God pastor who was killed during the attack on our village, and his wife was abducted with us. She died at Mdita due to the condition of the place and the death of her husband,” she said.

The pastor’s wife was said to have had diabetes and had been on a special diet, which could not be provided by the insurgents.

Though she said she could not speak for the abducted girls, Papka said she and the other women abducted were neither raped nor assaulted, saying the insurgents lived with their wives and children in the Gwoza camp.

When she was to be released by the sect on March 15, Papka was given a sick two-year-old boy who had been crying uncontrollably. She was driven home on a motorcycle and asked to pay N8, 000, which her family did.
[/b]
http://www.punchng.com/news/chibok-girls-are-in-gwoza-freed-captive-says/

Once there is life there is hope...........lets just pray to God and believe, one day they will come back.
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by joncom(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari
Pls vote wisely.

"...Seeing his fedora hat alone not to talk of his irritating self makes me wanna vomit. Hearing his wife speak makes me wanna faint..."

And you are still alive?
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by otemanuduno: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
The effort of the military has paid well when the Chibok's girls were discovered in a large tent today. According to the leader of the troops who carried out the attack on in insurgents, the Nigerian Armies caught them unawares when the Boko Haram members were busy taking their bath in a river close to the Gwoza camp. This is a very good development for the Federal Government who have relentlessly been searching everywhere for the girls before narrowing down their search to Gwoza on Friday, as opposed to Sambisa forest which has remained the purported refuge of the kidnappers.

1. One of the soldiers said, 'It is a big surprise to see that the girls are all hale and hearty, an indication that the islamist extremists has taken good care of them. Amidst what we saw in their domicile are crates of eggs, honey, tins of milk, etc.

2."Another spokesperson for the military said that a man fled, whose back part appears to be that of Shekau when he saw the FG troops. He fled with an android device and a 200megapixel camera, because a pieces of the camera fell while he was fleeing."

The parents of the Chibok's girl are highly expectant to meet their children, but the president has said that Gwosa is not safe for the meeting, therefore he has ordered that the Chibok's girls be flown to Abuja immediately while their parents would come for them later in the day, after the election.

One of the parents was quoted, saying, "I saw my girls on camera. Thank God for Goodluck Jonathan. In Sha Allah, you shall win the election ongoing today." She also urged all good Nigerian citizens to vote for the incumbent president because he is the man who can truly bring salvation to the nation.

March 28, 2015
7:55 a.m

Analysis of the bolded:

A woman has already said that the Boko Haram are taking good care of the girls, so it will not be absurd if our actors (soldiers) say that they found Milo, Bournvita, Honey and Moringa Oleifera in the camp of the Chibok's girls. This will then complement what that paid woman said in the first place.

Also, the Chibok's girl we will see with the soldiers will be healthy-looking, an indication that they are all taken care of. Why? If the FG rents battered Chibok's girls, people will believe that they have been molested by the BH members and the song of hate on GEJ will continue.

The second bolded talks about a Shekau who fled during the attack and whose camera was damaged. The Shekau will release an audio clip instead and will say, "Even though you have the Chibok's girl, the battle is just beginning because our sponsor is still alive." With this, everybody will think that BUHARI is the sponsor the 'fake' Shekau is talking about.

With this propaganda on election day, many BUHARI fans will change their minds as well as many illiterates and vote for GEJ, giving him a landslide victory.

Also, internet access will be very poor that day, so that the real SHEKAU could find it difficult to post anything to the media.

[b]NOW THIS PDP PROPAGANDA WILL NOT TAKE EFFECT IF YOU AND I CAN SPREAD THIS NEWS FAR AND WIDE BEFORE THE NEWS COMES UP FOR REAL TOMORROW OR VER EARLY ON ELECTION DAY. PUT IT ON YOUR WHATSAPP, YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK AND ON NL PAGES.

WE NEED CHANGE!!!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Fingesi(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
The BH guys freed a woman and drove her home. Now she is telling us that the BH are just some good guys. so who raped the other girls who escaped earlier. well the woman is above 50yrs so the BH guys didnt find her attractive
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Emmaowolabia(m): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
The president said yesterday that Gwoza will be recaptured on friday and there is information coming today from a woman released and taken home by bokoharam that the chibok girls are in Gwoza. When d witch cries at nyt and a child dies in d morning, we say there is likely a link between d cry of d witch and d death. There is God ooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Bonapart:
you no get sense at all.... a brain washed fella is better than you. In fact i prefer shekau your master to you.
Okada rider
i don't exchange insults with cows..try someone eles...NEXT!!!!!
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by chyket(m): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari
Pls vote wisely.
I am alarmed that a citizen of Nigeria will call a sitting President a FOOL!!!how low can we sink as a people in the name of politics.
I strongly feel you must be very young and therefore does not understand the implication of your posting.But I strongly feel that you should learn to process an information before you put it to a public domain.We have a proverb that'if you call your father a fool,then you are the daughter of a fool'
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by slap1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari
Pls vote wisely.
Why would a fool lead a wise person?
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by UrennaNkoli(f): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
chyket:

I am alarmed that a citizen of Nigeria will call a sitting President a FOOL!!!how low can we sink as a people in the name of politics.
I strongly feel you must be very young and therefore does not understand the implication of your posting.But I strongly feel that you should learn to process an information before you put it to a public domain.We have a proverb that'if you call your father a fool,then you are the daughter of a fool'

Implication of my posting? grin I repeat GEJ is a very big fool and there's nothing he can do because he is forever clueless. angry Jonathan is a fool...and if i see him anywhere, I'll still call him a fool!!
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by steppin: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Implication of my posting? grin I repeat GEJ is a very big fool and there's nothing he can do because he is forever clueless. angry Jonathan is a fool...and if i see him anywhere, I'll still call him a fool!!
We understand your plight.
APC zombie followers are Ill-mannered and un-cultured.
It's like their motto.
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by Bonapart(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
wakacome:
i don't exchange insults with cows..try someone eles...NEXT!!!!!
i exchange words with animals just that i put them where they belong.....
Aboki
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by davinchi86(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari
Pls vote wisely.
hahaha u r so naive ur heart is feel with hate u dnt just like jona too bad 4 u any way gej till 20infinity hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by totorimi: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
The final unslaught on the Boko stronghold. Once we get our girls we then expose all the Buha, Sheti, and co sponsors. Nigeria forever. NEVER AGAIN
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by shammah1(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
On this thread,

Buhari supporters are busy throwing all sorts of insults and blames on the incumbent President (GEJ) while,

Jonathan's supporters are busy praying and wishing for their safe return also thanking the gallant Nigerian military forces for their efforts so far.

We know who the good people of Nigeria are.

#NoViolence #NeverAgain #VoteContinuity #VoteForPeace #VoteForFreedom #VoteGEJ2015
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by IVORY2009(m): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Gej and his cluelessness is my problem. PDP is another problem. Are you happy now?

Must you throw insult to pass across your furstration?
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by IYANGBALI: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
vjsmiles:
[b] [font=serif] [size=11pt] They even provided perfume for anyone who requested for it
hahahahhahhahahahahahahaha perfumes for abooki to smell good
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by NovusHomo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari
Pls vote wisely.

I see GEJ being taken before the ICC. The treatment of these girls is nothing short of crime against humanity.
Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by illiad: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Obaiyski:
Any how here's my analysis..

ELECTION 2015
INEC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
DATE: SATURDAY, 28 MARCH, 2015
TICKET: PVC
KICK OFF: 10:AM
VENUE: ESTADIO DE POLLING BOOT
CAPACITY: 68MILLION
REFEREE: ATTAHIRU JEGA
ASST. REFEREE: JOHN MOMOH, WOLE SOYINKA
CLUBS: PDP FC VS APC FC
DEFENDING CHAMPION: PDP FC

PDP FC FORMATION: 5 3 2
As defending champion; that is their defending formation in the bid to keep the title.

LINE UP:
Patience Jonathan – GK

DEFENCE:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
David Mark
Edwin Clark
Godswill Akpabio
Ayo Fayose- Yellow card(1)

MIDFIELDER
Adamu Muazu
Gabriel Suswan
Olusegun Mimiko

STRIKER
Namadi Sambo
Goodluck Jonathan - C

SUBS:
Fani Kayode - Yellow Card(1)
Doyin Okupe (Alias: Papa Ajasco)
Alison Maduekwe
Musiliu Obanikoro
Reuben Abati

COACH - Asari Dokubo

APC FC FORMATION: 4:3:3
They employ a diamond formation with attacking options and prolific strikers leading the attack.

LINE UP:
Rotimi Amaechi - GK

DEFENCE:
Bola Tinubu
Raji Fashola
Rochas Okorocha
John Oyegun

MIDFIELDER:
Abubakar Atiku - On Loan from PDP FC
Aminu Tambuwal - On Loan from PDP FC
Bisi Akande

STRIKER
Adams Oshiomole - Winger
Yemi Osinbajo - On Loan from Redeemed FC
Muhammadu Buhari - C

SUBS:
Kayode Fayemi
Alhaji Lai Mohammed
Rauf Aregbesola
Abike Dabiri
Dr. Bukola Saraki

COACH - Chief Olusegun Obasanjo - Former PDP FC player

Match Commissioner: EU Election Monitoring Group and Observers.

Predict the score correctly and win a trip to Wonderland in Borno State.
You made me day!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says by IYANGBALI: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Youngzedd:
What we will hear before tomorrow end is that Chibok girls are back.

Watch out.
if GEJ thinks he can use dat to decieve people,he is in for a shock from Nigerians. We are no foools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC Expresses Disappointment Over Fayemi’s Commissioners List / Kelvin Ibinabo Beaten For Refusing To Sing APC Candidate Campaign Song In Ebonyi / What Is The State Of Origin Of Professor Osinbajo, Osinbajo, Oshibajo, Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.