Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ (3340 Views)

Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Nigerians Will Soon See The ‘change’ I Promised– Buhari / I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by appini: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
cozy7:
GEJ speaks blindly again.......Isn't it obvious that APC ruled states (like Lagos) has achieved more than PDP ruled states (like Ekiti). This clearly implies that Buhari can do better.
Jonathan, u should be in an Asylum not Aso Rock!

Na waoo! I hope everything is fine over there
Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by appini: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Everything enlisted here are "pure truths" and nothing but the truth.

GEJ all the way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by Omooba77: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
They stole from SGBN to found an honest man that want to fight kolloption.
Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
jpphilips:
Which pipeline was vandalized recently that we don't know about? people are saying they don't have money again to import products and you are talking nonsense!, how can you expect me to spend 450m on a product that 320m used to buy because you devalued the naira?

I continue telling Nigerians, by the time Jonathan is done with their ars@, they will regret Jonathan 2019.
It is clear that the nation needs to start afresh but we must punish the culprits at the polls, the government's austerity measures is suffocating and the masses think its cool!!

How can you have kids studying abroad and you want to vote Jonathan, are you insane? what devalued the naira? shortage of FOREX
where does our FOREX come from? Sale of Oil, under Jonathan 400,000bbls of this oil is stolen daily worth $46,000,000 when oil was $115.
Jonathan had the temerity to award a security pipeline contract of $1.3b to Tompolo who is part of the theft, can you imagine the wickedness of this man?
Tompolo got his $1.3b in 2011, yet millitary got theirs in 2014 after boko has killed over 13,000 Nigerians? Is jonathan not wicked? are you guys ok! how can you vote poverty on your counscience? Let the Abuja big boys vote him, let us see how many votes he will get, yet the poor people who will soon become armed robbers and prost!tutes are shouting Sai Jonathan!! shame on your souls!!

Other oil producing countries saved at the time reason they are not complaining much, Russia saved $480b, their only achilles heel is their EU sanction.

Norway saved $780b, they are not complaining, Saudi Arabia saved $920b, depleted to $760b they are not complaining, Iran could not save because they were funding several terrorists organizations with their wealth, in cohort with Qatar, Nigeria decided to deplete the ECA and Foreign reserve, that is the genesis of this mess and we say SAI Jonathan? Why did the governors demand for their share of the ECA, because Jonathan was misappropriating it, several personal withdrawals from the account was proved in court.
Under OBJ nobody touched that account, that was how we survived drop in oil price as low as $38, Jonathan is $60, right now and Nigeria is on fire, can't you guys see?

You are an importer getting dollars at 225 naira and you say jonathan 2019? you are a m0r0n.
By the end of 2015 if Jonathan continues, most of the students here will drop out because your parents will lose their jobs, I am firing three next month and a lot of people are doing the same, you guys have no idea what is going to happen by this year end.

let me give you the history, oil price down, devalued naira, shortage of fuel, removal of all subsidies including HIV drugs, do you guys know where austerity measures end? food shortages.

You are a student and you want to vote Jonathan, sorry for you because when the government is running budget deficit like now, salaries will be owed and your lecturers will go on strike, cant you see?

If you took any loan bank , office or cooperative loan, with a devalued currency, you are in for an upward review of your interest rate, and some people think it is cool to be shouting GEJ 2019, those people deserve to be shot without trial grin

All government funded subsidies will disappear, if you have HIV, just save for your burial because in rivers state now, they are stranded, the ones supplied by the Americans can no longer go round, cant you guys see?

We must punish PDP at the polls, why are you scared of Buhari, are you a thief? the undisciplined and the thieves don't want buhari, while you a nobody is singing their praise, what are you scared of?
Anytime you fall in love with Jonathan ask yourself? what do you have to lose?

We are already down with Jonathan, we cannot fear any worse.

Buhari is not a jesus but Jonathan must be punished for this mess, he should be held responsible and accountable for this mess, How can Jonathan approve austerity measures for Nigerians while he could not cut his feeding budget and you guys think its ok!!

He flies 9 private jets and you don't even have a tokumbo car shouting SAI jonathan?

Crude price is down and you think Jonathan is not responsible are you daft? how about saving and appreciating the naira when it was high so that as it goes down, it won't be this low?

jonathan is a walking disgrace if you support Jonathan and you are rich, benefitting from this government, you are wise, if you are an average Nigerian who is gonna face this austerity measures and still support his presidency, you are a f00l and a m0r0n, shaken together and runneth over.

This election has exposed one thing, Nigerians are very bad people, they are willing to stand and die for evil, the next hitler will be a Nigerian, mark my words.

Should have made a good thread shaaa.

Everyone has their reasons for supporting their candidate.
Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by flint59(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
omenka:
APC features in this man's utterances more than any other word or acronym.

APC is overrated yet they give you and your wife nightmares of life behind bars.

APC is overrated yet you called Buhari begging him behind closed doors not to send interpol to put you in a crate and ferry your asss back to Nigeria to answer to crimes against the State.

Keep deceiving yourself.

Hit LIKE and SHARE for GMB. smiley

Hit REPORT for Jonathan. angry

Mtchwee you already knw d truth ..radarada oshi...
Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by Omooba77: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
I just read how Folasade Tinubu Ojo forced markets to close down,so that market men and women join in the rallies,where is fundamental rights,APC is fraud,God save Nigeria from them.

Can Seun forced nairalanders to campagin?
Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by Jesusloveyou: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
And they will call him clueless. . . Kai
he so clueless,maybe he is on weed,that is why he need to be voted out.
Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by taharqa: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is by far the best interview GEJ has ever given or any Nigerian President for that matter. Very enlightening too.

Very, very clear and well articulated points.

Plzzz, READ EVERY SINGLE PART IF IT.

I will share generously

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by autotrader014(m): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
ode, wen will u ve small sense?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

Over time, I have been a keen observer of your comments here...Unfortunately, your comments run foul to your moniker...Or did you choose that for mockery...If you can't respect Jonathan as an elder, while not respect him because he's your president; a fit you're not sure of yet...It is really appalling seeing how some of our brains and morals function...

Back to topic: It is very expository and a confirmation of Jonathan's simplicity, sincerity and dedication to the growth and progress of Nigeria...God bless you my president...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by autotrader014(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
taharqa:

This is by far the best interview GEJ has ever given or any Nigerian President for that matter. Very enlightening too.

Very, very clear and well articulated points.

Plzzz, READ EVERY SINGLE PART IF IT.

I will share generously
u can say dat again.. i like dat part were GEJ said he has 1.7m followers on fb, but dere are over 68m registered voters. most of d fooools u see here ranting change and apc shit dont ve a PVC. the real people wit PVC dont ve time for all dis online polling shiit.. am so sure 90% of the online change agents wont come out on saturday tovote rather dey will seat in dere miserable houses wit cheap MB and type rubish on NL.

incase dey dont know, its GEJ till 2019 wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
anomini, francizy, barcanista, agabal23 and all men cum women of goodwill...behold the submissions of an honest leader and a true patriot...digest every bit of it because it is worth the time, energy and stress...God bless Jonathan... Goodluck till 2019...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by taharqa: 6:27am On Mar 27, 2015
autotrader014:

u can say dat again.. i like dat part were GEJ said he has 1.7m followers on fb, but dere are over 68m registered voters. most of d fooools u see here ranting change and apc shit dont ve a PVC. the real people wit PVC dont ve time for all dis online polling shiit.. am so sure 90% of the online change agents wont come out on saturday tovote rather dey will seat in dere miserable houses wit cheap MB and type rubish on NL.
L
incase dey dont know, its GEJ till 2019 wink wink

Exactly
Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by Jesusloveyou: 10:29am On Mar 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Over time, I have been a keen observer of your comments here...Unfortunately, your comments run foul to your moniker...Or did you choose that for mockery...If you can't respect Jonathan as an elder, while not respect him because he's your president; a fit you're not sure of yet...It is really appalling seeing how some of our brains and morals function...

Back to topic: It is very expository and a confirmation of Jonathan's simplicity, sincerity and dedication to the growth and progress of Nigeria...God bless you my president...
jesus love jona,but i can't stand anyone that is corrupt,i just hate sin,as for me,if my parent steal 1 naira,i wil jail them,i am even more discipline than buhari,if everybody obeys d law,like d western world,nigeria would have be a great nation by now,dis ur hatred for a better nigeria,wil only take u saTANiod backward.
Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
jesus love jona,but i can't stand anyone that is corrupt,i just hate sin,as for me,if my parent steal 1 naira,i wil jail them,i am even more discipline than buhari,if everybody obeys d law,like d western world,nigeria would have be a great nation by now,dis ur hatred for a better nigeria,wil only take u saTANiod backward.

Unfortunately, you are a hypocrite...kindly remove the log in your eyes so that you can see well to remove the speck in your neighbor's... You hate sin but even with my admonition you still insult and call people names... where in your religious book were you advised to insult your leaders or neighbors...State any proved case of corruption against Jonathan outside APC lies and propaganda.... Who are you to judge others?...Buhari and your like are the haters of Nigeria...Has buhari any development blueprint based on empirical analysis of situation in Nigeria as at today....If buhari is good; why has no African or western or a single international organization invited him to represent them or address a seminar or workshop or meeting since 1985, he left office as head of state...If Nigerians can't see the good in him, why didn't the international community see any too....It is really unfortunate seeing how some of our medulla oblongata functions....

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by cooljude(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Jonathan is a smart President and a humble one at that.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by taharqa: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

Really, you have sin and corruption but you love APC....

Nothing person no go hear
Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by taharqa: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
dazangel11:
overly overrated
Gbam
Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
anomini, francizy, barcanista, agabal23 and all men cum women of goodwill...behold the submissions of an honest leader and a true patriot...digest every bit of it because it is worth the time, energy and stress...God bless Jonathan... Goodluck till 2019...

I took pains to read it all and I must say I enjoyed every moment of it

before 2011 election I was a harsh critic of GEJ. But I have come to realise that the man is very very smart. He did not become a PhD holder by mere luck. He is also a President for a reason.

GEJ is not an orator and has not sold his achievements or ideas well enough. But the fact is the man has the best record of all Presidents in the history of Nigeria on key issues like the economy. I can also see that he has a clear idea on how to move the country forward.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
mikeansy:

before 2011 election I was a harsh critic of GEJ. But I have come to realise that the man is very very smart. He did not become a PhD holder by mere luck. He is also a President for a reason.

GEJ is not an orator and has not sold his achievements or ideas well enough. But the fact is the man has the best record of all Presidents in the history of Nigeria on key issues like the economy. I can also see that he has a clear idea on how to move the country forward.
Let me read..
Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Wow! President Jonathan is just a smart enigma contrary to what some few people think. I am glad to be in his camp. Sai GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by taharqa: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
mikeansy:

More persons need to read this interview, I swear...

It's so enlightening and eye opening
Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
mikeansy:

I took pains to read it all and I must say I enjoyed every moment of it before 2011 election I was a harsh critic of GEJ. But I have come to realise that the man is very very smart. He did not become a PhD holder by mere luck. He is also a President for a reason.

Very true boss and unfortunately he has a media crew that is reactive than proactive... They are always on the defensive than offensive; a quality which has greatly undermined Jonathan's administration... Also, he seems to play too gentle in a game where his opponents are aggressive, dirty, and devilish...I pray he plays this final game the Nigerian way(Obj style) that his opponents may learn also the hard way...
Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by Jesusloveyou: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Unfortunately, you are a hypocrite...kindly remove the log in your eyes so that you can see well to remove the speck in your neighbor's... You hate sin but even with my admonition you still insult and call people names... where in your religious book were you advised to insult your leaders or neighbors...State any proved case of corruption against Jonathan outside APC lies and propaganda.... Who are you to judge others?...Buhari and your like are the haters of Nigeria...Has buhari any development blueprint based on empirical analysis of situation in Nigeria as at today....If buhari is good; why has no African or western or a single international organization invited him to represent them or address a seminar or workshop or meeting since 1985, he left office as head of state...If Nigerians can't see the good in him, why didn't the international community see any too....It is really unfortunate seeing how some of our medulla oblongata functions....
who know jona before 2007 or has any international body invited him for seminals,i can see,u stil have a long way to go,openly supporting criminals because he is from ur region,i pity u saTANiod,even as gej is my brother from d same region,i don't just like criminals.
Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by Jesusloveyou: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
taharqa:

Really, you have sin and corruption but you love APC....

Nothing person no go hear
i am not a member of any political party,i don't support a failure,6yrs is too much for anybody to make headway,is like we want to start all over,because of dis ogogoro man cluelessness
Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
who know jona before 2007 or has any international body invited him for seminals,i can see,u stil have a long way to go,openly supporting criminals because he is from ur region,i pity u saTANiod,even as gej is my brother from d same region,i don't just like criminals.

You sound childish bro...
1)Jonathan is still serving; let's see what happens after he leaves office...
2)Buhari left office more than 30years now with NO SINGLE invitation... what does it tell you?...If Nigeria are lying against him; what about international community
3)I ask again, why is Jonathan a criminal to you...what are his crimes?...or are you just daft and myopic
Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by Jesusloveyou: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You sound childish bro...
1)Jonathan is still serving; let's see what happens after he leaves office...
2)Buhari left office more than 30years now with NO SINGLE invitation... what does it tell you?...If Nigeria are lying against him; what about international community
3)I ask again, why is Jonathan a criminal to you...what are his crimes?...or are you just daft and myopic
u must be coming from mars because everyone on earth knows gej is d most corrupt president in african,even mugabe weep for nigeria,abacha is turning in his grave,and don't worry gej wil start attending international seminal as from next wk,GOD wil bless u for ur hatred for buhari,because he is good,d world even hate jesus til tomoro,and love that which pertain to saTAN,the world shouted give us banabas'd thief' and crucify jesus,before u crucify me,buhari is not jesus,but he is brother moses that wil deliver us from dis evil of saTANiod.sai buhari
Re: Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u must be coming from mars because everyone on earth knows gej is d most corrupt president in african,even mugabe weep for nigeria,abacha is turning in his grave,and don't worry gej wil start attending international seminal as from next wk,GOD wil bless u for ur hatred for buhari,because he is good,d world even hate jesus til tomoro,and love that which pertain to saTAN,the world shouted give us banabas'd thief' and crucify jesus,before u crucify me,buhari is not jesus,but he is brother moses that wil deliver us from dis evil of saTANiod.sai buhari

May God help you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Ridiculous Things That Happens In Nollywood Movies (must See) / Revenge Killing: Christian Reportedly Beheads ISIS Jihadist / Senate Presidency: Buhari Goes Back On Promise, Endorses Lawan, As Crisis Deepen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.