Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. (5395 Views)

Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt / Understanding The Treasury Single Account (TSA) System – Things You Should Know / Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by abah009: 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Buhari should do his work and stop givin unnecessary excuses over empty treasury.He has come to put things right but not to complain.Fellow Nigerians, how long will he keeps complaining? ......GEJ..... GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER.
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Tattooboy: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
GEJ-- today's newspaper na tomorrow's suya wrap.

7 Likes

Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Utchgirl(f): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lollzz

Op u can lie ooo
whn did GEJ said so ?
Any ways, d Duara man shld start work asap.
We are fed up wit his excuses. Our celebrity president shld stop yarning dust.

Baba one chance plz u are elected to make ammendments and nt 2 complain.
We need CHANGE and nt EXCUSES

2 Likes

Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by kestolove95(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Gej u are stvpid

2 Likes

Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by IamGodOfWar: 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Utchgirl:
Lollzz

Op u can lie ooo

whn did GEJ said so ?

We are fed up wit his excuses.
Our celebrity president shld stop yarning dust.

All I wanna do is to ask for a favor...

Shall I?
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Utchgirl(f): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=IamGodOfWar post=35046461]

All I wanna do is to ask for a favor...

Shall I? [/quote

Direct it 2 Baba one chance biko
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by tucky200(m): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Utchgirl:
Lollzz

Op u can lie ooo

whn did GEJ said so ?

We are fed up wit his excuses.
Our celebrity president shld stop yarning dust.

abah009:
Buhari should do his work and stop givin unnecessary excuses over empty treasury.He has come to put things right but not to complain.Fellow Nigerians, how long will he keeps complaining? ......GEJ..... GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER.
Tell the press to stop asking him questions murrafuckers
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by stevecantrell: 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pure Lies.
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by evanscheck(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
I don get alert Godwin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Utchgirl(f): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
tucky200:
Tell the press to stop asking him questions murrafuckers

Why wont dey ask him questions?
Is he d 1st president 2 be asked questions by d press ?
Are d press tieing his hands up?

Make use of ur brain.
Iberiberism is disturbing u

Onye iberibe

2 Likes

Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Leopardd(m): 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Poseidon000: 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
abah009:
[size=13pt]
WTF..gringrin

Is that sopos to be a link or wat
[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by tucky200(m): 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Utchgirl:

Make use of ur brain.

Onye iberibe
then why the fvck were u complaining
Anu mpama (bush meat)
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
kestolove95:
Gej u are stvpid
. . . . Hey stop that girl. Were you taught to abuse your elders @ home? Tho i was part of the people that voted him out, but courtesy demands you respect him please. And this Story sounds so fake anyways. So think before you type girl.

4 Likes

Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Boyoboy9(m): 2:32am On Jun 23, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan is not in d country when I spoke with him yesterday, so where is dis bullshit coming from?
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by cy4cent(f): 2:35am On Jun 23, 2015
abah009:

He has come to put things right with the hands or teeth of the writer of this crap right?

Jesus needed 5 loaves of bread n 2 fishes to perform a miracle, that is a supernatural being yet he wanted something to be on ground.

Same with turning of water into wine.

same with Elisha when he was about helping the widow fill her jars with oil, he asked , ''tell me what has thou got in the house'' she responded , nothing but a little jar of oil. 2kings 4

what has your GEJ left on ground for PMB to put things right with? you guys should take a chill pill abeg ,let him source funds then you can start talking of turning things around, he is no magician.
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 23, 2015
Hmmmm.....source biko Mr.poster!
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by obynaDmob(m): 6:23am On Jun 23, 2015
kestolove95:
Gej u are stvpid

Lwkm grin grin
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by IamGodOfWar: 6:48am On Jun 23, 2015
Tattooboy:

Good morning sir,

Don't mind my intrusion or accuse of detailing the topic, I know I'm guilty but I've to ask for a favour down my signature, Thanks!!!
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by IamGodOfWar: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . Hey stop that girl. Were you taught to abuse your elders @ home? Tho i was part of the people that voted him out, but courtesy demands you respect him please. And this Story sounds so fake anyways. So think before you type girl.

Oga Boss, morning sir
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by patokudi(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2015
PMB is just looking for an excuse to justify himself incase he fails cos he knows he has nothing creative to offer... i think nigerians will regret letting GEJ go so easily....
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Utchgirl(f): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2015
tucky200:
then why the fvck were u complaining Anu mpama (bush meat)

it's u (tucky200), Baba one chance and APC are d real anu npama.

Usu michapukwa unu onu dia Ndiara
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:43am On Jun 23, 2015
abah009:
Buhari should do his work and stop givin unnecessary excuses over empty treasury.He has come to put things right but not to complain.Fellow Nigerians, how long will he "keeps" complaining? ......GEJ..... GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER.

Na Jonathan talk this one? He get PhD o!
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2015
kestolove95:
Gej u are stvpid

Do you have a father? Or a stvpid man brought you up?
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by MightySparrow: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2015
I like that nothing came into the treasury in his tenure.
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by mistabiola: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2015
abah009:

It's just for you to know the state of the Nation before you crucify him for what he has not done. If he is not talking you'll say he is too secretive and if he starts talking you will still complain @least let's wait for his first 100days in office before judging him. We all elected him because we trusted him.

Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by skypeople(f): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2015
Abah009 and akilladejames na yu i find come here.

I wan contribute to una topic buh ma liver dey shy me cheesygrin

Oya guyz plz check my siggy, its starts by 9am on romance section.

**muahhhhh**cheesy
*hugs and kisses**
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by iamrealdeji(m): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2015
Utchgirl:

Make use of ur brain.

Onye iberibe
it's Orubebe not Iberibe
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by skypeople(f): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2015
Tattooboy:

Hehehehehe cheesycheesy

Naso padii mii.

How are yu darlin

Please check my signature dear
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari should hit the ground running abeg. He talks too much
Re: I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. by tucky200(m): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2015
Utchgirl:

it's u (tucky200), Baba one chance and APC are d real anu npama.

Usu michapukwa unu onu dia
Ndiara

Utchgirl=usu michapukwa unu onu dia

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Percentage Of Crude Oil Production In SE..?? / Breaking: Akeredolu Faces Stiff Conditions To Run Under PDP For Ondo 2020 Electi / Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.