Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) (63231 Views)

Timaya Shows Off Exquisite Bedroom, Seen Jumping In Bed (Photos) / Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! / Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Except you are lazy mentally,or physically..

You can achieve whatever you want...

Hustle hard,pray hard..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see
This the kind of life I want to live

Sleeping and waking up in a big house owned by me

I'm really putting lotsa efforts to make my album a success

I want my album to be the talk of the town

I want my album to fetch me lotsa money that would be enough to buy a mansion at banana island

I want my name to be on everyone's lips

I want to be a Mega super star

I want my name to go international

I want Obama to know I exist

I want president barrack Obama to invite me over at the white house for dinner with his family

I just might drop out of school to pursue these dream

Yes!
I CAN

You album never load finish?

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by DoTheNeedful: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Is there so mush money in entertainment like this. Wow shocked
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by dollyptosh(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
ggrin:
abeg commt road make I see frontangryangryangry
Since I was born, and now that am getting old
Ur album no gree come outangryangryangry
lmaooo nawa for you
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by hotgunz(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

I want my album to fetch me lotsa money that would be enough to buy a mansion at banana island

I want president barrack Obama to invite me over at the white house for dinner with his family

Yes!
I CAN
God see you tru broda never mind dem sum of dem go still dey here d praise you wen all s set

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by NurseJP(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Great one @Timaya
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by dollyptosh(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
steppin:
Oga timaya get money o!
These celebrities are loaded.
Smh...I'm in the wrong job.
loolz
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by EphraimSpencer(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Talent money......
No wonder the bibble says "the gift of a man shall make way for him....."
Believe it or not "No be by masters degree"

Congratzxxxx "Mr BomBom"

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by VJSMILESS: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN
grin

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by hotgunz(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
kennygee:

You album never load finish?
@ least he got an upcoming album wat do u hv Mouth undecided

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by ehrieyovwe(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
My real guy u are too much,much respect.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
hotgunz:
@ least he got an upcoming album wat do u hv Mouth undecided

See beef o.

Abeg, i follow u talk?

Abi na only me your mouth dey run for?

I meant that in a humorous way but u had to bring hate to it.

I have a flourishing career as a banker.

FYI

What do u have going for u?
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN

You'll get there

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by hotgunz(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Like say me too start to d smoke weed from small I for don hammer oooooo chai see wetin sunday school cause ooooo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
otipoju:

The title of your album should be tales by moonlight.

Not hating! Just could not resist it

cheesy Bhad man!!!
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by hotgunz(m): 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
kennygee:

See beef o.

Abeg, i follow u talk?

FYI

banker for micro finance bank abi...... Make I here word jare

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by amandasifu: 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Scholarship Offer available >> http://scholarshipsoffer2s..com
I.C.T Training and Certification, It's 100% FREE!
Apply Now: http://scholarshipsoffer2s..com
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
thåt ¥§ m¥ mån ƒø® l¥ƒë
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by gistmelove(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Na whaooo mr timaya.. U no come buy stone coated roofing sheet from me shey...

Ok oooo no wahala ooo..

Contact me on ; 08085310359 for your original stone coated roofing tile..

From south korea..

We gv 50yrs warranty

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by stephenqueen: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN
Airforce1 when we self wan buy our own house, E be lyk say I go quit as ur manager...u see reekado wey junior u for industry don dey on track with wale,even dat boi kiss Daniel don blow, am tired...If na drop out go make us blow abeg drop out from school,even wizkid wey u start together den don become big man, he don dey roll with international artist him don dey roll with Chris brown,he even meet riri babe.Abeg ma oga find something to do,this year must not pass us bye,we must blow grin grin grin.....
Thanks
From your one and only manager

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by ojnnaco(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
ggrin:
abeg commt road make I see frontangryangryangry
Since I was born, and now that am getting old
Ur album no gree come outangryangryangry
. Broz i tire for dis guy

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by sinaj(f): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN

it haf du
we've heard enof of diz ur Album dat christ will help u drop on his second coming undecided

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
hotgunz:
banker for micro finance bank abi...... Make I here word jare

SMH.

I can see you checked my profile well.

FYI, I have gone up and now work for a commercial bank.

It will do you a lot of good if you even read more about The Microfinance bank i worked for.

The pay was far better than what you earn now.

They might have sponsored a business for a family member or friend of yours.

Ode.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by TheFilmmaker: 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
kennygee:

See beef o.

Abeg, i follow u talk?

FYI

And you had to tell the whole world so as to feed your ego?

Women!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by MaZterZ(m): 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN
Of course you can, but please don't drop out of school please!!

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by derrick333(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN
Is dis d lyrics to ur track

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

And you had to tell the whole world so as to feed your ego?

Women!!! undecided

No i had to tell the slowpoke who thought everyone is as petty and Idle as him.

Trust a woman to always hit a mark.

wink
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by PrettieJ(f): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN

I like your spirit bro! kiss

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Hidentity(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN

Trust me, on any post about celebrities, I always look out for you. In fact, you are popular among my friends who are not on this forum at all. And yes I mean popular- you are known and liked. There is a way you present it that eases tension and create a sophisticated hilarious environment.

If you are actually working on an album, you shall get there and please talk on your years of patiently waiting.

If you are just making a joke with it, I like it. You are laughing gas personified.
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN

Trust me, on any post about celebrities, I always look out for you. In fact, you are popular among my friends who are not on this forum at all. And yes I mean popular- you are known and liked. There is a way you present it that eases tension and create a sophisticated hilarious environment.

If you are actually working on an album, you shall get there and please talk on your years of patiently waiting.

If you are just making a joke with it, I like it. You are laughing gas personified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by metorichmond(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Please seun delete this AIRFORCE 1 guy or canvass account Abeg, na century him album the take to drop ni, meanwhile over here in abuja @ the park it is an exodus movement. Everybody running home because of election, my question now is WHO WILL NOW VOTE COME SATURDAY? Cos even me that won't travel dnt hv a PVC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Performs At Ibadan Clubs Despite Government Advise / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.