Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) (63245 Views)

Timaya Shows Off Exquisite Bedroom, Seen Jumping In Bed (Photos) / Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! / Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by preshnop(f): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see
This the kind of life I want to live

Sleeping and waking up in a big house owned by me

I'm really putting lotsa efforts to make my album a success

I want my album to be the talk of the town

I want my album to fetch me lotsa money that would be enough to buy a mansion at banana island

I want my name to be on everyone's lips

I want to be a Mega super star

I want my name to go international

I want Obama to know I exist

I want president barrack Obama to invite me over at the white house for dinner with his family

I just might drop out of school to pursue these dream

Yes!
I CAN
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by preshnop(f): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

I want my album to fetch me lotsa money that would be enough to buy a mansion at banana island

I want president barrack Obama to invite me over at the white house for dinner with his family

Yes!
I CAN
wink
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN
my guy ur album Neva comeout but u don b celebrity already twale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by klashe(m): 10:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
merits n dimerits of rooting your phone:-
www.kelvinenter..in/2015/03/rooting-
your-android-merits-and-dimerits.html
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by lebete3000: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
horizonhotspot:
While most of his contemporaries are sharing their throwback pictures, Timaya decided to show off his splendid home share some words of inspiration with his fans.

https://instagram.com/p/0sGwFinIT3/

Buhari go throw all of una with ill-gotten wealth enter prison...una never see anything.

Change joor!!!
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by seangy4konji: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
i tap current from blessing...If you like you dance like jackson...Ko kan mi.

Owo ni koko...

Insha allah we will get there.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Obinnaijezie(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
From plantain seller to mansion owner, don't give up on your dreams, fight strong and you will surely succeed
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by DeDonn1: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
[b][/b]OMG[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Eniqurl(f): 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
derrick333:

Is dis d lyrics to ur track
Lwkm

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by saxomo6(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
First time this guy inspired me... 'Thought all he's got in his head is only "I don get money"

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by TheFilmmaker: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
kennygee:

Lol.

No.

I'm afraid the bank might not be able to fund your movie without a proposal.

have you tried seeking for private sponsorship?

I studied theatre, what is your movie about?

Well, its a short movie. Five scenes, tops.

Tis about an anti social kid who eventually brings a friend home for dinner. Only to end up being killed by his father.

Whatchu say, my dollar oozing bankress? shocked

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) / Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.