Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,055 members, 7,956,944 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) (63360 Views)

Timaya Shows Off Exquisite Bedroom, Seen Jumping In Bed (Photos) / Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! / Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by moonnstar(f): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see
This the kind of life I want to live

Sleeping and waking up in a big house owned by me

I'm really putting lotsa efforts to make my album a success

I want my album to be the talk of the town

I want my album to fetch me lotsa money that would be enough to buy a mansion at banana island

I want my name to be on everyone's lips

I want to be a Mega super star

I want my name to go international

I want Obama to know I exist

I want president barrack Obama to invite me over at the white house for dinner with his family

I just might drop out of school to pursue these dream

Yes!
I CAN
airforce1,u go reach there

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Brother you forget to add" join you guys soon".lol.wi are waiting ooooo
Airforce1:
you see

I want my album to fetch me lotsa money that would be enough to buy a mansion at banana island

I want president barrack Obama to invite me over at the white house for dinner with his family

Yes!
I CAN
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by ibrokola(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN

Wish u all d best bro

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by pjjack(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Kudos mr Timaya a.k.a Egberi papa,more grace more inspiration...! Also may God bless u d more but always help others as the focal point of true riches is to be a giver and God's display board! As I have celebrated u today in words with sincere hrt so also will I be announced and celebrated Worldwide as the Richest African and a youth in that matter! Check me out soon! (grace+ideas+favour+commitment= unimagined success nd breakthroughs)

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by luvprince4real(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Truly...na u b d pikin wey dey give him mama joy, everybody call u a useless boy but now u ar a very big boy, not just a big boy but a very RICH boy..

I just like dis guy.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by saintfizzo(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
I ain't seen Timaya show his support for d clueless.... guess he's got brain grin
I kinda mess with his jargons sweet music tho.... big ups
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by castrokins(m): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
I Have Tons Of Respect For Timaya. Goes About His Business His Own Way And Does It Quite Differently. Kudos To You Son. You're An Inspiration.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by redcliff: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN

Il advice you not to throw an album out to the public like that except if its exceptionally bam. Even at that you need to start giving people things to anticipate your arrival.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by sobmos(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Small time now,news go carry am say na rent he rent am. Na so one broda wey I no wan mention hin name talk say he buy house for VI 200M and a car of 50M. He no get any endorsement deal,by any multinational o. P.S A tip,he sang a remix to his hit song with fellow house "renter". The house "renter's" case is in court,shameful dragged to court by his landlord. So I rest my case. This one no just freak me at all.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by sobmos(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN
Bros,forget album. Make we see your Demo first.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by samuelmath50(m): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN

Hahahaha guy dis ur dreams na reall abeg no drop from school if u will get there so it sha be in anyway
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by tartar9(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN
Eeyahh… cry cry cry cry
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Na only Me de see de typo
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Na only Me de see d typo
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by AsanwaKC(f): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
not.. bad
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by jamex93(m): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
martinz1:

point of correction
'dance hall' and not dance all'

tanx
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by jamex93(m): 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
unite4real:

Dancehall

yea
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by simdam500(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
bxboss: Na only Me de see de typo

That why you couldn't see the positive words he his passing in the message undecided
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by simdam500(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Good one to Mr. Timaya shocked
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by continentalceo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
otipoju:

The title of your album should be tales by moonlight.

Not hating! Just could not resist it
Omo guy you wicked sha! LMAO
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Dagah2: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Now I ask,where is Nico Gravity?
You can't get up by pulling someone down.....yea,thanks Timaya learnt something from him,he took his criticism and upgraded to a world class artiste.....no more local Timaya but a vocal SUPER FORM Timaya!
.........Someday,I have an akin story>>>>>RICH & FAMOUS!
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN

Lazy morooon
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by hotgunz(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
kennygee:

SMH.

I can see you checked my profile well.

FYI, I have gone up and now work for a commercial bank.

It will do you a lot of good if you even read more about The Microfinance bank i worked for.

The pay was far better than what you earn now.

They might have sponsored a business for a family member or friend of yours.

Ode.
abeg I will pay ur salary for a year pls don't jst go dere am an engineer toh badt
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by BabaGodwins: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
xreal:
Not everyone from Bayelsa is clueless, really.

Hahana wao o
....what did u mean na? are you in anyway insinuating that ********** is clueless?
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Adaezeagu(f): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN
YES U CAN
There is power in the tongue
Keep saying it
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Airforce1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Adaezeagu:
YES U CAN
There is power in the tongue
Keep saying it

grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by babestella: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
If you don't discover yourself and get creative, you will die trying to look for government job or waiting for government to create jobs for you. It's not too late to take a self discovery journey.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Nickymezor(f): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wow, this is awesome...Timaya aint doing badly...Sweet money talking smiley
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN

Ode drop from school na make ur eye clear...
Meanwhile
Do release this album make i jump on the remix
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by Eluanaten(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Egberi dau!
Re: Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) by preshnop(f): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN
wink
Airforce1:
you see

Yes!
I CAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS / Which Cell Would Bobrisky Be Locked? Male Or Female Cell? / Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.