Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,135 members, 7,953,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

State Of Obio-akpor International Market Road (SARS AREA) Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Obio-akpor International Market Road (SARS AREA) Rivers State (1365 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? / Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Obio-akpor International Market Road (SARS AREA) Rivers State by Funnystar(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
This particular road has been in deplorable condition since the 2nd term of Governor Chibuike Amaechi's regime.

The people of this area has suffered untold hardships and it seems the government of the day are not interest yet they come to our various houses shamelessly to seek our votes.

Sometimes I begin to wonder if truly I live in Port-harcourt or ABA. The garden-city tag on the city has been washed off by dirty muds on the streets.

Don't be deceived by what you see on the major roads, go to the inner city roads, you will be forced to ask questions.

#DustingMyPvc.....
Operation Retain/Sack.

1 Like

Re: State Of Obio-akpor International Market Road (SARS AREA) Rivers State by ozoigbondu: 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Madame Amaechi stop following pa buhari around and return to your state you are governor for crying out loud and your state is suffering

GEJ till 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Obio-akpor International Market Road (SARS AREA) Rivers State by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Madame Amaechi stop following pa buhari around and return to your state you are governor for crying out loud and your state is suffering

GEJ till 2019

There's real suffering in PH, especially at Elelenwon and it's environs. The roads are so deplorable and impassable! PH is so overhyped!
Re: State Of Obio-akpor International Market Road (SARS AREA) Rivers State by talk4free: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
Obio Akpor is one of the top 5 richest local govt in Nigeria.
Nyesom Wike was Obio Akpor LG chairman for 8 years.
My guy don't fool yourself.
Re: State Of Obio-akpor International Market Road (SARS AREA) Rivers State by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
talk4free:

Hypocrite.

But most of you want to blame GEJ for PDP's 16 or so years in power when he has been barely there for 5 years!
Re: State Of Obio-akpor International Market Road (SARS AREA) Rivers State by Funnystar(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
It is unfortunate that some people reason thru their anus.

talk4free:

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Almost Killed As A Presiding Officer In 2011 General Election. / 80% Of The PVC Card Readers Brought To Niger Delta Not Working..... / How Will You Be Celebrating Gej's Victory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.