Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

What To Say To Your Ex Girlfriend To Get Her Back - Use Words To Win Her Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Say To Your Ex Girlfriend To Get Her Back - Use Words To Win Her Back (11778 Views)

Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / ''how To Woo A Girl And Win Her Heart Perfectly'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Say To Your Ex Girlfriend To Get Her Back - Use Words To Win Her Back by RonCollins: 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
If you're still in love with your ex there are obviously countless different methods to get her back. It seems that everyone has their own opinion of what does and doesn't work to win back the love of the woman you adore. Naturally you want to take the path that will increase your chances of a romantic future with her. If you truly love her and you can't imagine a future without her, you need to know exactly what to say to your ex girlfriend to get her back.

The one thing you absolutely must say to your ex girlfriend to get her back is that you agree with the break up. Considering the fact that you desperately want her back, telling her that you're happy that you two are no longer together may seem ridiculous. The truth is that it works though. What you are currently feeling and what is behind your drive to get back together with her is rejection. You feel hurt and alone because she's rejected you. It naturally pushes you to try and fix things and to try and win her back. You need to shift that feeling from you to her.

To do that you need to ensure that she understands that you are completely fine with the break up. You have to be careful of how okay with it you seem though. Don't stand there with a foolish fake grin on your face when you tell her that you were considering dumping her before she dumped you. Instead, hold back your tears when you tell her that you've been thinking about a break for awhile too and the time apart will do you good. If you can do this, you'll notice a change in her demeanor almost immediately. She'll start to feel those pangs of rejection herself and it will make her want you back. It's human nature to want what you can't have, so show her that she can no longer have you. That will make her work harder at trying to get you back.

The things you do after your breakup will either set the stage for a reunion with your girlfriend or will ensure she's gone for good. Saying or doing the wrong thing can impact your future with the woman you love. If you still need and want her don't leave your future with her to chance, click here to watch a youtube video that reveals how you can get her back for good.

[size=30pt]Here's a video to help you[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1aGOUHWA6k

How To Talk To Your Ex Girlfriend
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Girlfriend To Get Her Back - Use Words To Win Her Back by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rubbish.

They are an ex for a reason. They should stew in that reason and stay the fvck away from my life.
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Girlfriend To Get Her Back - Use Words To Win Her Back by alberto2k(m): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Long shii is cray...

Ion read long shi undecided
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Girlfriend To Get Her Back - Use Words To Win Her Back by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wetin I dey do here when I never get gf b4?
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Girlfriend To Get Her Back - Use Words To Win Her Back by stacyanna86: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Are you heart broken and do you want your ex back or is there somebody that you want in your life?... well my name is brad john i want to tell you of a great man called Dr Ogudu who did something great in my life that changed my life he brought life back to me... when i lost my wife to another man i contacted him and he gave me his words and right now am here to tell you my wife came back and apologized to me and now our bond is so strong i love her so much... and she loves me greatly too thanks to Dr Ogudu you can contact him today and all your problems will be solved i promise to tell alot of people about him this is his contact ID : oguduspelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348071624262 thank you
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Girlfriend To Get Her Back - Use Words To Win Her Back by stacyanna86: 3:28pm On May 09, 2015
my name is Stacy Brad. I am really pleased with this service. I am one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of all my love problems, but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this man called Dr Ogudu. I never in a million years would have thought I’d be writing a letter like this, but when I nearly lost Andrew in one of our stupid,fights (he broke up with me), I thought I had lost everything.i cry all day and think that he will never come back to me again.i read a testimony by a man called Taylor Borg about him saying that how Dr Ogudu help him to get back is EX wife within 48 hours.I quickly email him.and also get back my husband with his love spell. And when I was at my most desperate state,he didn’t take advantage of me. He performed a very good service for a person in true need. I don’t know how HE did it, or how this magic works, but all I know is, IT WORKS!! Andrew my husband and I are happily back together, and I’ll always be grateful to Dr Ogudu email him for any kinds of help is very capable and reliable for help oguduspelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348071624262
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Girlfriend To Get Her Back - Use Words To Win Her Back by halfricanadian(f): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Why will you go bck are u lots wife bible even rejects looking back

Humans needs a brain recheck

(1) (Reply)

Insults from nairalanders / 20+ Hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Your Weekend......You can add yours / Vietnamese Man Slept Next To The Dead Wife For 5 Years.--true Love Does Exist!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.