Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu (31524 Views)

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) / Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC / Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Suljosh: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wide margin Are you kidding me? Be deceiving yourself.
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by dunkem21(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Facts, facts and facts. grin
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by ozo13(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
daviesdavy:
Well articulated.................

GEJ till 2019!
ds same guy won buhari in 2011 in Adamawa.am sorry,almost if not all d vote will be for buhari now
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Medley(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
epic! Our election is still an election that further describes that Nigeria is divided along tribal and religion lines,no wonder majority of the south-west are standing for Buhari/Osinbajo and the north.

Having looked into the whole story of this years election,it is a coming together of the north east and north-west and the south-east together with the south-west to remove Jonathan(that is the full meaning of the change being preached)
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by amanze15(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nuhu ribadu....nigga u sold ur soul for dollars and promised gubernatorial seat angry cheesy
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Damikevin(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Super_Story
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Mogidi: 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by aremed(m): 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
wat does dis boy know abt election...mumu ribadu go and sit down
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by steppin: 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Of course! He will.
GEJ till 2019.
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by intergral(m): 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
OGA Nuhu please concentrate on your own election cos your chances of winning in adamawa is tini tiny!
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Gboliwe: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Even the blind can see that clearly.
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Always on the wrong side of the divide
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
yes our 2019 presidoo had just spoken!!
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by LewisO: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
[size=14pt]I don't know what people derive in deceiving themselves. undecided [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Slynonny:
APC shall know the truth and it shall set them free.
Though Mallam Buhari is a RAPIST.
Aisha is a PROSTITUTE.
My guy abeg help me call that Mallam that is passing by.
Mallam Buhari someone is calling you.
Mallam Buhari shey u get am for polish ba?
Yoo wah i get am flenti flenti.
Oya polish my shoes am late for work.
Oga kawo kwudi.
I'll pay you once your done.
Kai Oga me i no understand that english fa,u pay me i polish shoe.
Mr Man are you daft or what?
Kai oga make i no call me for draft i no sabi play draft.
Illiteracy is a disease.
Pls Mallam Buhari go back to School.
Shey dis one get brain like dis abi wats dis rubbish?
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by babasanti: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nuhu Ribadu, the only man from the North I love and admire a lot. He is honest, sincere, preaches unity in nigeria direct opposite of 72 years old grand pa Buhari. Ibb should look @ ribadu's life and hide his face in shame. Ribadu is the only man from the north I will ever vote for. Meanwhile I see a lot of similiartites between GEJ and Sir Alex Ferguson, they are both hated by many because they are the BEST. GEJ will knock buhari,ibb, obj, all former nigerian rulers of their perch. He is a destined child, any man born of a woman that try to stop he . GOD will remove that soul from the surface ofplanet earth , be warned buhari,now is the time to step aside after now, no going back. Its GEJ till 2019
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Whenever APC hears such statements they shrug it off with doubts but there is no better way to overpower a trickle of doubt like the naaked truth.
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by sewentybaba: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ 2019
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by appini: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
It will be like film trick to Tinubu on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Flets: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Jamexjulius(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
siraj1402:
Olodo.He is totally confused and his political carrier might be bury like Omisore in a few days to come.Mark my words.
Anyway Buhari all the way,
#BabaWhenYouGetThereRememberAllYourPromises
god punish u
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by html14java(f): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
siraj1402:
Olodo.He is totally confused and his political carrier might be bury like Omisore in a few days to come.Mark my words.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by anytexy: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
All Jona's children schooling in Nigeria". I love that.
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Slynonny(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
mayowa122:

Shey dis one get brain like dis abi wats dis rubbish?
Are you a RAPIST
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by Nazeeboy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mumu Ribadu him don forget say he contest agianst jona in 2011 and also forgot all the bad mouth wey him did against GEJ. Now he is GEJite too. God is watching u sha!
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by discusant: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Yeah, Shoeless Jonathan is not only going to win, he will win big.

He deserves to win.

He has done more good to Nigeria than any of hi s predecessorors in a given length of time- despite the terrorists war waged against his administration by a group who wanted power back to it to continue business as usual.
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by tochstorm(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
did anyone read all that stuff above?

i didn't.
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by arimahoseloka(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Slynonny:
APC shall know the truth and it shall set them free.
Though Mallam Buhari is a RAPIST.
Aisha is a PROSTITUTE.
My guy abeg help me call that Mallam that is passing by.
Mallam Buhari someone is calling you.
Mallam Buhari shey u get am for polish ba?
Yoo wah i get am flenti flenti.
Oya polish my shoes am late for work.
Oga kawo kwudi.
I'll pay you once your done.
Kai Oga me i no understand that english fa,u pay me i polish shoe.
Mr Man are you daft or what?
Kai oga make i no call me for draft i no sabi play draft.
Illiteracy is a disease.
Pls Mallam Buhari go back to School.
here comes another loosed mouthed vacant brain.
Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by GogetterMD(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ribadu Nuhu. So you have eaten your words?

Re: Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu by RotrEmmanuel: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
siraj1402:
See them Abokiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francis Mobolaji Odesanya Is Dead (Rivers State Police Commissioner) / Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It / Okorocha Uses Tinubu & Saraki To Explain To 'Myopic Imolites' About Son-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.