Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Where Is The Arc. Namadi Sambo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Arc. Namadi Sambo? (427 Views)

Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo / Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Arc. Namadi Sambo? by Mc4larin: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is the Vice Presidential Candidate of the All progressive Congress in the forthcoming Presidential election. He has been seen campaigning in dilfferent parts of the country, going from one state to another. The recent one are his visit to Ondo state, Ekiti state and Badagry in Lagos State to mention a few......... With this happening in the camp of APC, it makes one to ask of the where about of the incumbent Vice President and the Vice Presidential candidate of the PDP...

Please, where is Namadi Sambo because he has been off the public for sometime nw

NB: I'm an independent observer, not a loyalist of any party
Re: Where Is The Arc. Namadi Sambo? by Longeria(m): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
I believe he's working underground.

(1) (Reply)

The Bible's Advice On Whom To Vote For On 28/03/2015 / 2015 Presidential Election Live...(as It Is Happening) / 2015 Election Issues - Is Nigeria On The Verge Of Another Military Intervention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.