Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo (32741 Views)

Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. / "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by Teewhy2: 8:35pm On May 10, 2017
Former Vice President Namadi Sambo on Wednesday paid a visit to Acting President Yemi Osinbajo and both held private discussions.

Sambo said the visit was a usual familiarisation.

He added that “I have come to visit Mr. Vice President and the Acting President as a usual familiarisation visit.

“As you know, former presidents visit Mr. President and former vice presidents visit incumbent vice president,’’ he told correspondents after the visit.

Sambo said he was happy to meet his former staffers during the visit and thanked them for according him good reception

“I am happy to see all of you our old colleagues here and I want to thank you very much for this very good reception.’’

When prompted to disclose what both discussed, he declined, saying it was private.

Sambo climbed the staircase to approach the office of the Acting President, Osinbajo received him on the corridor and led him inside.

Sambo was Vice President to former President Goodluck Jonathan who handed over power to President Muhammadu Buhari on May 29, 2015.

NAN

http://punchng.com/my-visit-to-osinbajo-is-usual-familiarisation-says-namadi-sambo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by Teewhy2: 8:35pm On May 10, 2017
Okay, how I wish he was active like the current vice president during his period maybe he wouldn't have given some advice or contribution that would have helped prevented those people that siphon the country treasury. I think he was sideline in the major money share that his why his name hasn't been called in all this corruption wahala.
He must be the least corrupt person in that administration.

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by INTROVERT(f): 8:37pm On May 10, 2017
Really
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by sarrki(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2017
Nnamdi should also be probed

Why is he walking free

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:41pm On May 10, 2017
That's a big, fat lie. The coordinator called you for optics. He needs to create the facade that his clearly misconstrued role in the executive still has some legitimacy. Fact is no northerner but you will carry out this political suicide mission. It seems some of GEJ's humility and diplomatic acumen robbed off on you, and i appreciate you for that. But please stop telling lies. Leave the coordinator and his alaye to stew in their own juice.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by ephi123(f): 8:41pm On May 10, 2017
sarrki:

Why is he walking free

His name is Namadi, not Nnamdi.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by swagagolic01(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2017
sarrki:

Why is he walking free

After u AfonjAs poisoned Buhari, u still want to probe his brother that visited the villa??

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by dolphinife: 8:43pm On May 10, 2017
That man must be privy to the death of Patrick Yakowa

3 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by swagagolic01(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2017
ephi123:

Will him learn?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by AngelicBeing: 8:44pm On May 10, 2017
Yawns sad
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by DLondonboiy: 8:45pm On May 10, 2017
sarrki:
Why is he walking free
This obsession dikwa wonderful...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by sarrki(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2017
ephi123:

We call him Nnamdi

5 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by ephi123(f): 8:54pm On May 10, 2017
sarrki:

We call him Nnamdi

Oh, you mean the BMC goons, I see. That means we can also call you Saraki cheesy

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by ephi123(f): 8:57pm On May 10, 2017
swagagolic01:

Will him learn?

He won't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by sarrki(m): 8:58pm On May 10, 2017
ephi123:

Oh, you mean the BMC goons, I see. That means we can also call you Saraki cheesy

Prepare the kids for school tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by ephi123(f): 8:59pm On May 10, 2017
sarrki:

Prepare the kids for school tomorrow

Don't change the topic Mr Saraki, that is what I will be calling you from now on cheesy

28 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by orisa37: 9:08pm On May 10, 2017
Very good.
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 10, 2017
orisa37:
Very good.
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by sotall(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2017
ok
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by babyfaceafrica: 10:33pm On May 10, 2017
Nice one..it is private..make gbeborun go sleep!!!
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by iluvdonjazzy: 12:43am On May 11, 2017
ok u came to observe, abi?

1 Like

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by donmalcolm21(m): 1:00am On May 11, 2017
swagagolic01:

Will him learn?
HE

3 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:40am On May 11, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
That's a big, fat lie. The coordinator called you for optics. He needs to create the facade that his clearly misconstrued role in the executive still has some legitimacy. Fact is no northerner but you will carry out this political suicide mission. It seems some of GEJ's humility and diplomatic acumen robbed off on you, and i appreciate you for that. But please stop telling lies. Leave the coordinator and his alaye to stew in their own juice.

Pained hateful ashole. Perpetual wailers.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by Jengem: 1:52am On May 11, 2017
sarrki:

Why is he walking free

Same reason tinubu and buhari r free

9 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by Blue3k2: 2:33am On May 11, 2017
sarrki:

Why is he walking free

Probed for what did he break bail? If so report it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by mannobi(m): 4:00am On May 11, 2017
Samboribobo.... The dumbest vp ever. Just say you have come to receive some lectures on how Osinbajo has kept himself relevant in spite of the cabals.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by blackpanda: 5:04am On May 11, 2017
[[s]quote author=osinbanjoisaliar post=56399365]That's a big, fat lie. The coordinator called you for optics. He needs to create the facade that his clearly misconstrued role in the executive still has some legitimacy. Fact is no northerner but you will carry out this political suicide mission. It seems some of GEJ's humility and diplomatic acumen robbed off on you, and i appreciate you for that. But please stop telling lies. Leave the coordinator and his alaye to stew in their own juice.[/quote][/s]

Jees! What a load of horseshit!
Can you be any more ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by blackpanda: 5:06am On May 11, 2017
Liar!! Why didn't u visit when buhari was around?? You have come to try ur luck whether VP can help your corruption case. Tiff!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by jericco1(m): 5:54am On May 11, 2017
Blatant liar
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by Unimaginable123: 6:04am On May 11, 2017
blackpanda:
Liar!! Why didn't u visit when buhari was around?? You have come to try ur luck whether VP can help your corruption case. Tiff!
what does buhari being around have to do with former VP visiting incumbent VP? Don't u know President and VP have different offices and different staff that prepare their schedule? Do u think Osibanjo takes permission from buhari before he receives guests?

7 Likes

Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by Nobody: 6:19am On May 11, 2017
OK Nnamdi Sambo
Re: Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo by blackpanda: 7:01am On May 11, 2017
Unimaginable123:
what does buhari being around have to do with former VP visiting incumbent VP? Don't u know President and VP have different offices and different staff that prepare their schedule? Do u think Osibanjo takes permission from buhari before he receives guests?

What is this one saying
Kiddo be quiet please

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minimum Wage Strike: FG Reacts To The NLC 14-Day Ultimatum / Policeman Dares Shiite Muslims With His Rifle During Protest In Abuja. Photos / Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.