Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nairabet Should Increase The Betting Odds Of Gej I Want To Bet 50,000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairabet Should Increase The Betting Odds Of Gej I Want To Bet 50,000 (999 Views)

Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave / Picture Of APGA Campain Poster Carrying Photo Of GEJ. / Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairabet Should Increase The Betting Odds Of Gej I Want To Bet 50,000 by hiredkiller: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
I want to put my money on Gej since no Apc bastard in my area has the balls to bet with me since na over confidence dey worry them.

They only knows how to make mouth.

Nairabet should please increase Gej's odd to 4.0 so i can bet

Betting in current 1.40 is useless i want to bank on Gej

Also am challenging any apc person man enough to bet 50,000

Am 100.1% confident that Gej will win and if you feel otherwise on Buhari be man enough to part with your money.

GEJ till 2019 - temitemi1

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Should Increase The Betting Odds Of Gej I Want To Bet 50,000 by temitemi1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Banking on buhari is like banking with wonder bank grin grin
hiredkiller:
I want to put my money on Gej since no Apc bastard in my area has the balls to bet with me since na over confidence dey worry them.

Am 100.1% confident that Gej will win and if you feel otherwise on Buhari be man enough to part with your money.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Should Increase The Betting Odds Of Gej I Want To Bet 50,000 by sosanova: 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
temitemi1:
Banking on buhari is like banking with wonder bank grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Sai GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Should Increase The Betting Odds Of Gej I Want To Bet 50,000 by AJ01(m): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wey dem APC folks.....
Re: Nairabet Should Increase The Betting Odds Of Gej I Want To Bet 50,000 by urboy1: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
I had a bet too with one APCheats.. the guy dey use style beg, say make I comot the bet..loooooool.. NO OOO you must pay..lol

Re: Nairabet Should Increase The Betting Odds Of Gej I Want To Bet 50,000 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
What's Buhari's odds?

All those 100% sure Buhari will win should put their money where their mouth is

Bet on Buhari
Re: Nairabet Should Increase The Betting Odds Of Gej I Want To Bet 50,000 by drtwist(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Any Apc supporter! Can bet any money with u on GEj winning
Re: Nairabet Should Increase The Betting Odds Of Gej I Want To Bet 50,000 by jamex93(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
pls increase the money, so I can laf u well, when gej loss
Re: Nairabet Should Increase The Betting Odds Of Gej I Want To Bet 50,000 by Rilwayn001: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
hiredkiller:
Also am challenging any apc person man enough to bet 50,000 Am 100.1% confident that Gej will win and if you feel otherwise on Buhari be man enough to part with your money.

Hungry mofo forming big boy on a faceless forum
Re: Nairabet Should Increase The Betting Odds Of Gej I Want To Bet 50,000 by dunkem21(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
Laugh wan finish me here grin

After the campaigns, comes the betting.

Let dem come out and bet ..

..Any amount!
Re: Nairabet Should Increase The Betting Odds Of Gej I Want To Bet 50,000 by dunkem21(m): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
lalasticlala, my man, abeg put this on front page.

Guys wan make cool dough genuinely, not by sale of PVC'S.

Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Should Increase The Betting Odds Of Gej I Want To Bet 50,000 by Youngsage: 4:53am On Apr 01, 2015
hiredkiller:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

100.1% confident? haha, you aren't God now, you should have read the handwriting on the wall.

Hope you don't close down your acct!

(1) (Reply)

Anybody With Results From Northwest / Scores Killed In Rivers, Gombe …as Blasts Rock Anambra, Enugu(photo) / EXCLUSIVE: Preliminary National Presidential Election Results Show Buhari Leads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.