Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

The Folly Of This Nigerian Lady On Election. Pathetic!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Folly Of This Nigerian Lady On Election. Pathetic!! (991 Views)

Jonathan’s Pathetic Apologetics - Punch Editorial Board / "I am A Broke Old Man" - Obasanjo tells Lady on Live Video / Professor Jega’s Statement On Election Postponement: Full Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Folly Of This Nigerian Lady On Election. Pathetic!! by jnrbayano(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2015
On the BBM chat last night with a certain lady:

Me: hello!
Lady: hi

Me: how are you?
Lady: i'm fine and you?

Me: i'm fine too, thanks.

Moments later i saw her BBM update. It reads, "loading.... can't wait"

Me:......to election and voting?
Lady: Election ko...voting ni. To my birthday jare.

Me: are you not up to 18years? shocked
Lady: lol not that. I don't feel like voting.

Me: when is your birthday?
Lady: 26th April

Me:.....and you feel like loading your birthday from now to the ending of next month? wonderment!!! shocked shocked

This lady is the 10th wonder of the world which was/is never taught. I can't find the apt word to describe her.

If you are eligible to vote and you sit your ass down today unconcerned as to electing who in your opinion is best fit for the post of the highest office on the land, you better keep your mouth shut as to his/her future governance.

You will not have the moral grounds to villify his/her governance.

Gender is never an impediment to election and voting.

Your vote! your voice!!

Go and vote now!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Folly Of This Nigerian Lady On Election. Pathetic!! by Jelo4kul(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2015
K
Re: The Folly Of This Nigerian Lady On Election. Pathetic!! by UnknownT: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2015
1 month notice. She doesnt wanna hear someone tell her 'but you didnt tell me your birthday is on the 26th'. It's sad though

2 Likes

Re: The Folly Of This Nigerian Lady On Election. Pathetic!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Begging for gift in advance....lol

UnknownT:
1 month notice. She doesnt wanna hear someone tell her 'but you didnt tell me your birthday is on the 26th'. It's sad though
Re: The Folly Of This Nigerian Lady On Election. Pathetic!! by jnrbayano(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
UnknownT:

Very sad.
Re: The Folly Of This Nigerian Lady On Election. Pathetic!! by Jennydoris(f): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Some girls shaa...

They are too obsessed with their birthday that they hardly take cognisance of any other thing....
Re: The Folly Of This Nigerian Lady On Election. Pathetic!! by jnrbayano(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jennydoris:
Some girls shaa...

They are too obsessed with their birthday that they hardly take cognisance of any other thing....

Exactly.

Something as big as the presidential election she just dismissed with the wave of the hand.
Re: The Folly Of This Nigerian Lady On Election. Pathetic!! by Jennydoris(f): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
jnrbayano:

Exactly.

Something as big as the presidential election she just dismissed with the wave of the hand.

Tomorrow they will be the first to complain of bad governance...
Re: The Folly Of This Nigerian Lady On Election. Pathetic!! by jnrbayano(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2015

Re: The Folly Of This Nigerian Lady On Election. Pathetic!! by jnrbayano(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jennydoris:

Tomorrow they will be the first to complain of bad governance...

That tomorrow is now

(1) (Reply)

POLLS: Tension As Results Trickle In / Johnathan Wins, Violence In The North. Buhari Wins Oil Facilities Destroyed / Nigeria's Goodluck Jonathan: Five Reasons Why He Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.