Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section (14749 Views)

"Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR / Makarfi Dismisses FCT High Court Order On Sheriff / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Shedluck: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Fire on Thursday gutted a part of the Federal Capital
Territory High Court in Maitama, Abuja.

The fire, which was said to have lasted for about two
hours destroyed completely the equipment,
documents and other office items in the Probate
Section of the court.

The fire incident which was suspected to have been
caused by power surge, started at about 4.30pm and
was put out at about some minutes past 6pm.

The information officer of the court, Mrs. Tabita
Kangiwa, who spoke with our correspondent
confirmed the incident.

She said, “All I can tell you now is that the fire affected
the Probate Section of the court. I had gone home
when I was called back to the office because of the
incident.

“I learnt the Chief Judge and the Chief Registrar were
still in court when the smoke was observed at the
Probate Section. The fire has been put out now, may
the details will be out tomorrow (Friday).”

The court had already slated Tuesday for the
valedictory court session for the retirement of the
Chief Judge of the FCT High Court, Justice Ibrahim
Bukar.

Source:- http://www.punchng.com/news/fire-guts-fct-high-courts-probate-section/

1 Share

Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sorry... I am sure with this the court can adjourn sine die on Buhari's case grin
I understand that all materials relating to his eligibility suit have been demolished by the fire incident. In fact, fresh applications needs to be filed at the court. shocked

Cc: Oga Seun, lalasticlala pls what do you think, we need to torchlight this matter urgently..... undecided Meanwhile please this requires front page seat. A01 (First class seat)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by kodded(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
APC BOYS AT WORK AS USUAL

<<<<<< cool SEEPING MY KUNU WHILE WATCHING HOUSE OF
change SHAME IN HD cool >>>>>>

12 Likes

Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
I suspect apc undecided
Say no to change
Say yes to transformation cum jonathan

22 Likes

Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by siraj1402(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I suspect apc undecided
Say no to change
Olodo na PDP

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Dottore: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
jpphilips:
Which pipeline was vandalized recently that we don't know about? people are saying they don't have money again to import products and you are talking nonsense!, how can you expect me to spend 450m on a product that 320m used to buy because you devalued the naira?

I continue telling Nigerians, by the time Jonathan is done with their ars@, they will regret Jonathan 2019.
It is clear that the nation needs to start afresh but we must punish the culprits at the polls, the government's austerity measures is suffocating and the masses think its cool!!

How can you have kids studying abroad and you want to vote Jonathan, are you insane? what devalued the naira? shortage of FOREX
where does our FOREX come from? Sale of Oil, under Jonathan 400,000bbls of this oil is stolen daily worth $46,000,000 when oil was $115.
Jonathan had the temerity to award a security pipeline contract of $1.3b to Tompolo who is part of the theft, can you imagine the wickedness of this man?
Tompolo got his $1.3b in 2011, yet millitary got theirs in 2014 after boko has killed over 13,000 Nigerians? Is jonathan not wicked? are you guys ok! how can you vote poverty on your counscience? Let the Abuja big boys vote him, let us see how many votes he will get, yet the poor people who will soon become armed robbers and prost!tutes are shouting Sai Jonathan!! shame on your souls!!

Other oil producing countries saved at the time reason they are not complaining much, Russia saved $480b, their only achilles heel is their EU sanction.

Norway saved $780b, they are not complaining, Saudi Arabia saved $920b, depleted to $760b they are not complaining, Iran could not save because they were funding several terrorists organizations with their wealth, in cohort with Qatar, Nigeria decided to deplete the ECA and Foreign reserve, that is the genesis of this mess and we say SAI Jonathan? Why did the governors demand for their share of the ECA, because Jonathan was misappropriating it, several personal withdrawals from the account was proved in court.
Under OBJ nobody touched that account, that was how we survived drop in oil price as low as $38, Jonathan is $60, right now and Nigeria is on fire, can't you guys see?

You are an importer getting dollars at 225 naira and you say jonathan 2019? you are a m0r0n.
By the end of 2015 if Jonathan continues, most of the students here will drop out because your parents will lose their jobs, I am firing three next month and a lot of people are doing the same, you guys have no idea what is going to happen by this year end.

let me give you the history, oil price down, devalued naira, shortage of fuel, removal of all subsidies including HIV drugs, do you guys know where austerity measures end? food shortages.

You are a student and you want to vote Jonathan, sorry for you because when the government is running budget deficit like now, salaries will be owed and your lecturers will go on strike, cant you see?

If you took any loan bank , office or cooperative loan, with a devalued currency, you are in for an upward review of your interest rate, and some people think it is cool to be shouting GEJ 2019, those people deserve to be shot without trial

All government funded subsidies will disappear, if you have HIV, just save for your burial because in rivers state now, they are stranded, the ones supplied by the Americans can no longer go round, cant you guys see?

We must punish PDP at the polls, why are you scared of Buhari, are you a thief? the undisciplined and the thieves don't want buhari, while you a nobody is singing their praise, what are you scared of?
Anytime you fall in love with Jonathan ask yourself? what do you have to lose?

We are already down with Jonathan, we cannot fear any worse.

Buhari is not a jesus but Jonathan must be punished for this mess, he should be held responsible and accountable for this mess, How can Jonathan approve austerity measures for Nigerians while he could not cut his feeding budget and you guys think its ok!!

He flies 9 private jets and you don't even have a tokumbo car shouting SAI jonathan?

Crude price is down and you think Jonathan is not responsible are you daft? how about saving and appreciating the naira when it was high so that as it goes down, it won't be this low?

jonathan is a walking disgrace if you support Jonathan and you are rich, benefitting from this government, you are wise, if you are an average Nigerian who is gonna face this austerity measures and still support his presidency, you are a f00l and a m0r0n, shaken together and runneth over.

This election has exposed one thing, Nigerians are very bad people, they are willing to stand and die for evil, the next hitler will be a Nigerian, mark my words.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by fitzmayowa: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
If GMB/APC likes let him and his cohorts burn all the courts in nigeria, GMB's case will still go on as scheduled -----PDP e - warrior

8 Likes

Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by LMAyedun(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Fire! Fire!! E'rywhere... Sad!
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by ige101(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
APC at work

4 Likes

Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Richie0974: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ashh
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Timileyin(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
na wa ooo
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Whoever did this should not go unpunished! Meanwhile,

So I decided to dig a little on why the EFCC will freeze the account of a priest. Amidst all the criminals loitering Nigeria, there is none to freeze his accounts except Mbaka. Can Jonathan make such costly mistakes at this dying minute? Mbanu I said. That will be a political faux Pas. As a born Christian and a catholic for that matter, I decided to do a little digging.

It may interest you to know that Jonathan in his usual humble and docile style never interferes in the affairs of the EFCC just like he also gives independence to other Nigerian institutions. E.G INEC. This is unlike past administrations who usually interferes in these Nigerian institutions and usually used some of these institutions for political witch hunting. E.G EFCC.

Now on the same EFCC matter, I went to their website and read about some of the important personalities on the EFCC board. This is what I saw about their chairman:

Ibrahim Lamorde (born 20 December 1962) is a Nigerian police officer who was appointed Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on 23 November 2011 after chairman Farida Waziri had been dismissed by President Goodluck Jonathan.[1] He was confirmed as Chairman by the Senate on 15 February 2012

Lamorde was born on 20 December 1962 [size=16pt]in Mubi, Adamawa State[/size]. He attended Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

What does the birth place of this Lamorde tell us about his motives of EFCC for freezing the so called accounts?

NIGERIANS AND IGBOS, ASK YOURSELVES THIS QUESTION. WHY WILL JONATHAN FREEZE THE ACCOUNT OF A PRIEST WHO WIELDS SO MUCH INFLUENCE IN IGBOLAND? AND JUST BARELY TWO DAYS BEFORE ELECTION! THINK HARD.... MY GUTS TELL ME THAT THESE GUYS ARE JUST AFTER IGBO VOTES WITH THIS STUNT! APC AND PROPAGANDA ARE LIKE BANANA AND GROUNDNUT! THEY HAVE INFILTRATED THE EFCC RANKS! AND GUESS WHAT?

[size=16pt]YOU NORTHERNERS HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY AGAIN. JONATHAN DIDNT GIVE SUCH ORDER. WE SHALL VOTE FOR JONATHAN AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL THE OPPOSITION PRESENTS GOOD AND TRUST WORTHY CANDIDATES... TILL THEN, JONATHAN IS THE CHOICE OF IGBO LAND![/size]

7 Likes

Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by DesChyko: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Who's being tried next?
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by mcdokwe(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Whodunnit

Checkout this link for spy gadgets and all that.
www.nairaland.com/2209211/gadgets-election-monitoring-other-covert
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by realjoker(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
For those shouting apc, even GEJ himself knows that is the work of PDP and honesly he will vote for GMB if nobody is looking at him.
like if you think this is true
and share to prove me wrong

7 Likes

Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by pallybrown(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
APC have done what they know best..... violent people

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by fitzmayowa: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
ige101:
APC at work

pallybrown:
APC handwork

You guys care to show any tangible proof to back up your claims You guys can do better than this...
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Tobbiemi(f): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Pple shd think before dey talk......buhari's case is in the federal high court not FCT high court. Get d difference.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by BasseyJ(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Saddening, but thank God no one died( according to the report).
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by snowland(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
pathetic is the name....
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by eleko1: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Handiwork of PDP arsonists undecided.Nah them sad
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by kaywiluv(f): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I suspect apc undecided
Say no to change

PDP haters, wher una dey?
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Senjuchiha: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Janjalweedians living up 2 dia slogan
devils on horsebacks dt r armed against d people

sipin my nunu while watchin house of shame in hd version
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Heheheheh... Awon Orun @ work
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by dave2meek(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Apc's hand work
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by dapsoneh: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ppl shld engage the brain b4 engaging the hands in typing plsss
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by sherozy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Which pipeline was vandalized recently that we don't know about? people
are saying they don't have money again to import products and you are
talking nonsense!, how can you expect me to spend 450m on a product
that 320m used to buy because you devalued the naira?
I continue telling Nigerians, by the time Jonathan is done with their ars@,
they will regret Jonathan 2019.
It is clear that the nation needs to start afresh but we must punish the
culprits at the polls, the government's austerity measures is suffocating and
the masses think its cool!!
How can you have kids studying abroad and you want to vote Jonathan,
are you insane? what devalued the naira? shortage of FOREX
where does our FOREX come from? Sale of Oil, under Jonathan
400,000bbls of this oil is stolen daily worth $46,000,000 when oil was
$115.
Jonathan had the temerity to award a security pipeline contract of $1.3b to
Tompolo who is part of the theft, can you imagine the wickedness of this
man?
Tompolo got his $1.3b in 2011, yet millitary got theirs in 2014 after boko
has killed over 13,000 Nigerians? Is jonathan not wicked? are you guys ok!
how can you vote poverty on your counscience? Let the Abuja big boys
vote him, let us see how many votes he will get, yet the poor people who
will soon become armed robbers and prost!tutes are shouting Sai
Jonathan!! shame on your souls!!
Other oil producing countries saved at the time reason they are not
complaining much, Russia saved $480b, their only achilles heel is their EU
sanction.
Norway saved $780b, they are not complaining, Saudi Arabia saved $920b,
depleted to $760b they are not complaining, Iran could not save because
they were funding several terrorists organizations with their wealth, in
cohort with Qatar, Nigeria decided to deplete the ECA and Foreign reserve,
that is the genesis of this mess and we say SAI Jonathan? Why did the
governors demand for their share of the ECA, because Jonathan was
misappropriating it, several personal withdrawals from the account was
proved in court.
Under OBJ nobody touched that account, that was how we survived drop in
oil price as low as $38, Jonathan is $60, right now and Nigeria is on fire,
can't you guys see?
You are an importer getting dollars at 225 naira and you say jonathan
2019? you are a m0r0n.
By the end of 2015 if Jonathan continues, most of the students here will
drop out because your parents will lose their jobs, I am firing three next
month and a lot of people are doing the same, you guys have no idea what
is going to happen by this year end.
let me give you the history, oil price down, devalued naira, shortage of fuel,
removal of all subsidies including HIV drugs, do you guys know where
austerity measures end? food shortages.
You are a student and you want to vote Jonathan, sorry for you because
when the government is running budget deficit like now, salaries will be
owed and your lecturers will go on strike, cant you see?
If you took any loan bank , office or cooperative loan, with a devalued
currency, you are in for an upward review of your interest rate, and some
people think it is cool to be shouting GEJ 2019, those people deserve to be
shot without trial
All government funded subsidies will disappear, if you have HIV, just save
for your burial because in rivers state now, they are stranded, the ones
supplied by the Americans can no longer go round, cant you guys see?
We must punish PDP at the polls, why are you scared of Buhari, are you a
thief? the undisciplined and the thieves don't want buhari, while you a
nobody is singing their praise, what are you scared of?
Anytime you fall in love with Jonathan ask yourself? what do you have to
lose?
We are already down with Jonathan, we cannot fear any worse.
Buhari is not a jesus but Jonathan must be punished for this mess, he
should be held responsible and accountable for this mess, How can
Jonathan approve austerity measures for Nigerians while he could not cut
his feeding budget and you guys think its ok!!
He flies 9 private jets and you don't even have a tokumbo car shouting SAI
jonathan?
Crude price is down and you think Jonathan is not responsible are you
daft? how about saving and appreciating the naira when it was high so that
as it goes down, it won't be this low?
jonathan is a walking disgrace if you support Jonathan and you are rich,
benefitting from this government, you are wise, if you are an average
Nigerian who is gonna face this austerity measures and still support his
presidency, you are a f00l and a m0r0n, shaken together and runneth over.
This election has exposed one thing, Nigerians are very bad people, they
are willing to stand and die for evil, the next hitler will be a Nigerian, mark
my words.

4 Likes

Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by horlabiyi(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
OMG
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Lekmokson34: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
K. READING AND SHAKING MA DICK AS WELL.
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Smartresult(f): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
gej is on hot sit
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by honeric01(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
he he he...they have started their clean up ..
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by 5p1naz(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Whatsup with the fires

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Expect N100,000 From 2019, Sowore Tells Workers / Sule Lamido: Buhari Has Not Changed From Who He Was In 1983 When He Plotted Coup / PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.