Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section (14759 Views)

"Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR / Makarfi Dismisses FCT High Court Order On Sheriff / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by WIZGUY69(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I suspect apc undecided
Say no to change
Say yes to transformation cum jonathan
Guu ! even if sense is scarce this days,
why Dont you try to get 2nd hand sense in aba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by chalyAM(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
Yorubas are a useless tribe and a problem to this nation
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by ige101(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mr Man it is the Federal High Court in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.
Tobbiemi:
Pple shd think before dey talk......buhari's case is in the federal high court not FCT high court. Get d difference.
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by EbolaParasite: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Dottore post=32038692][/quote]
Rubbish. You just wasted your data. Crude fell by 50%. Nigeria depends on crude sales for forex. Of course the naira will fall. Even if you saved plenty when it was high, it would be foolish to try and use the savings to prevent the fall. We are import dependent. The dollar is rising against all currencies. You don't know what you are talking about juh
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Yasmeena(f): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Some people can spew ignorance o... Well, let me help. The High Court in Maitama is totally different from the Federal High Court. The consolidated pre election cases based on eligibility issues are been heard mainly at the Federal High Court, not the High Court. Documents relating to litigation are also not filed at the Probate registry, the Probate department handles only issues relating to wills and letters of administration for a deceased's estate. Documents relating to the few cases being handled by the fct high court on the eligibilty of the APC Presidential candidate cannot be kept at the probate registry for any reason.. So, this can't be political

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by onyeguyIndian: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
bOOHARY AND HIS BOYS AGAIN undecided
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by mrbillz(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Fire gutted Bowen university hostel today too... sad what is it with fire everywhere today. Also a filling at lekki
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by mrrock: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
So, APC resorted to burning the court instead, just to erase Buhari's eligibility case file. APC is evil!.

Say no to 419 CHANGE!
Say no to fake CHANGE!
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by ivex: 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
realjoker:
For those shouting apc, even GEJ himself knows that is the work of PDP and honesly he will vote for GMB if nobody is looking at him.
like if you think this is true
and share to prove me wrong

Gerraout!!!
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by akejison: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
WE all know what the PDP can do. They knew they won't win the case so they burnt everything so people will think it is APC. The Bauchi attack is an example.
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by aLgoridim(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Dottore post=32038692][/quote]
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Am2Gud(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
APC noni
God pass una buhari ppl
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by dapsoneh: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
chalyAM:
I firs taught sm1 who is cerebral and ok upstairs was talkn but mere. Looking @ you, u av been summarised. Yorubas don't argue with fools like you grin
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Nimrod81: 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Dottore post=32038692][/quote]you are soooo on point... The problem is that we Nigerians are sooo ignorant... Yet we think we know...
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by prettyboi1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dottore:

jpphilips:
Which pipeline was vandalized recently that we don't know about? people are saying they don't have money again to import products and you are talking nonsense!, how can you expect me to spend 450m on a product that 320m used to buy because you devalued the naira?

I continue telling Nigerians, by the time Jonathan is done with their ars@, they will regret Jonathan 2019.
It is clear that the nation needs to start afresh but we must punish the culprits at the polls, the government's austerity measures is suffocating and the masses think its cool!!

How can you have kids studying abroad and you want to vote Jonathan, are you insane? what devalued the naira? shortage of FOREX
where does our FOREX come from? Sale of Oil, under Jonathan 400,000bbls of this oil is stolen daily worth $46,000,000 when oil was $115.
Jonathan had the temerity to award a security pipeline contract of $1.3b to Tompolo who is part of the theft, can you imagine the wickedness of this man?
Tompolo got his $1.3b in 2011, yet millitary got theirs in 2014 after boko has killed over 13,000 Nigerians? Is jonathan not wicked? are you guys ok! how can you vote poverty on your counscience? Let the Abuja big boys vote him, let us see how many votes he will get, yet the poor people who will soon become armed robbers and prost!tutes are shouting Sai Jonathan!! shame on your souls!!

Other oil producing countries saved at the time reason they are not complaining much, Russia saved $480b, their only achilles heel is their EU sanction.

Norway saved $780b, they are not complaining, Saudi Arabia saved $920b, depleted to $760b they are not complaining, Iran could not save because they were funding several terrorists organizations with their wealth, in cohort with Qatar, Nigeria decided to deplete the ECA and Foreign reserve, that is the genesis of this mess and we say SAI Jonathan? Why did the governors demand for their share of the ECA, because Jonathan was misappropriating it, several personal withdrawals from the account was proved in court.
Under OBJ nobody touched that account, that was how we survived drop in oil price as low as $38, Jonathan is $60, right now and Nigeria is on fire, can't you guys see?

You are an importer getting dollars at 225 naira and you say jonathan 2019? you are a m0r0n.
By the end of 2015 if Jonathan continues, most of the students here will drop out because your parents will lose their jobs, I am firing three next month and a lot of people are doing the same, you guys have no idea what is going to happen by this year end.

let me give you the history, oil price down, devalued naira, shortage of fuel, removal of all subsidies including HIV drugs, do you guys know where austerity measures end? food shortages.

You are a student and you want to vote Jonathan, sorry for you because when the government is running budget deficit like now, salaries will be owed and your lecturers will go on strike, cant you see?

If you took any loan bank , office or cooperative loan, with a devalued currency, you are in for an upward review of your interest rate, and some people think it is cool to be shouting GEJ 2019, those people deserve to be shot without trial

All government funded subsidies will disappear, if you have HIV, just save for your burial because in rivers state now, they are stranded, the ones supplied by the Americans can no longer go round, cant you guys see?

We must punish PDP at the polls, why are you scared of Buhari, are you a thief? the undisciplined and the thieves don't want buhari, while you a nobody is singing their praise, what are you scared of?
Anytime you fall in love with Jonathan ask yourself? what do you have to lose?

We are already down with Jonathan, we cannot fear any worse.

Buhari is not a jesus but Jonathan must be punished for this mess, he should be held responsible and accountable for this mess, How can Jonathan approve austerity measures for Nigerians while he could not cut his feeding budget and you guys think its ok!!

He flies 9 private jets and you don't even have a tokumbo car shouting SAI jonathan?

Crude price is down and you think Jonathan is not responsible are you daft? how about saving and appreciating the naira when it was high so that as it goes down, it won't be this low?

jonathan is a walking disgrace if you support Jonathan and you are rich, benefitting from this government, you are wise, if you are an average Nigerian who is gonna face this austerity measures and still support his presidency, you are a f00l and a m0r0n, shaken together and runneth over.

This election has exposed one thing, Nigerians are very bad people, they are willing to stand and die for evil, the next hitler will be a Nigerian, mark my words.

Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by siraj1402(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
exxell:
Whoever did this should not go unpunished! Meanwhile,

So I decided to dig a little on why the EFCC will freeze the account of a priest. Amidst all the criminals loitering Nigeria, there is none to freeze his accounts except Mbaka. Can Jonathan make such costly mistakes at this dying minute? Mbanu I said. That will be a political faux Pas. As a born Christian and a catholic for that matter, I decided to do a little digging.

It may interest you to know that Jonathan in his usual humble and docile style never interferes in the affairs of the EFCC just like he also gives independence to other Nigerian institutions. E.G INEC. This is unlike past administrations who usually interferes in these Nigerian institutions and usually used some of these institutions for political witch hunting. E.G EFCC.

Now on the same EFCC matter, I went to their website and read about some of the important personalities on the EFCC board. This is what I saw about their chairman:

Ibrahim Lamorde (born 20 December 1962) is a Nigerian police officer who was appointed Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on 23 November 2011 after chairman Farida Waziri had been dismissed by President Goodluck Jonathan.[1] He was confirmed as Chairman by the Senate on 15 February 2012

Lamorde was born on 20 December 1962 [size=16pt]in Mubi, Adamawa State[/size]. He attended Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

What does the birth place of this Lamorde tell us about his motives of EFCC for freezing the so called accounts?

NIGERIANS AND IGBOS, ASK YOURSELVES THIS QUESTION. WHY WILL JONATHAN FREEZE THE ACCOUNT OF A PRIEST WHO WIELDS SO MUCH INFLUENCE IN IGBOLAND? AND JUST BARELY TWO DAYS BEFORE ELECTION! THINK HARD.... MY GUTS TELL ME THAT THESE GUYS ARE JUST AFTER IGBO VOTES WITH THIS STUNT! APC AND PROPAGANDA ARE LIKE BANANA AND GROUNDNUT! THEY HAVE INFILTRATED THE EFCC RANKS! AND GUESS WHAT?

[size=16pt]YOU NORTHERNERS HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY AGAIN. JONATHAN DIDNT GIVE SUCH ORDER. WE SHALL VOTE FOR JONATHAN AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL THE OPPOSITION PRESENTS GOOD AND TRUST WORTHY CANDIDATES... TILL THEN, JONATHAN IS THE CHOICE OF IGBO LAND![/size]
Olodo you are here again with your useless analysis. After open a thread and you did not succed with your fake analysis you decided to post it here.If EFCC chairman is an Hausa man, and he attended ABU also he us from Mubi,must he work for Buhari?Why don't you say Sambo is an Hausa man and he attended school in the north then he is campaigning for Buhari?Think wise.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by umar745(m): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Keneking:
Sorry... I am sure with this the court can adjourn sine die on Buhari's case grin
I understand that all materials relating to his eligibility suit have been demolished by the fire incident. In fact, fresh applications needs to be filed at the court. shocked

Cc: Oga Seun, lalasticlala pls what do you think, we need to torchlight this matter urgently..... undecided Meanwhile please this requires front page seat. A01 (First class seat)

Maybe you should google probate registry and educate yourself before shouting Buhari.

As someone who visits the court often I can tell you that the probate section is on the ground floor far from where Buhari's legal files may be kept.

I am Not a Buhari fan sha.
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by eightsin(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Season of fire
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by umar745(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
ige101:
Mr Man it is the Federal High Court in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.
Oga FCT high court and Federal high court are two entirely different places and organizations.
The Federal High Court does not have a probate registry only FCT high court does.
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by paycash: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
Where is the PDP transformation fire service at FCT ?

Only change can stop this nonsense.
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by 1N9a: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
May God 4gv u and ur unborn generations...... Amen
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by 1N9a: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
chalyAM:
may God 4gv u and ur unborn generations...... Amen
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 27, 2015
sherozy:
Which pipeline was vandalized recently that we don't know about? people
are saying they don't have money again to import products and you are
talking nonsense!, how can you expect me to spend 450m on a product
that 320m used to buy because you devalued the naira?
I continue telling Nigerians, by the time Jonathan is done with their ars@,
they will regret Jonathan 2019.
It is clear that the nation needs to start afresh but we must punish the
culprits at the polls, the government's austerity measures is suffocating and
the masses think its cool!!
How can you have kids studying abroad and you want to vote Jonathan,
are you insane? what devalued the naira? shortage of FOREX
where does our FOREX come from? Sale of Oil, under Jonathan
400,000bbls of this oil is stolen daily worth $46,000,000 when oil was
$115.
Jonathan had the temerity to award a security pipeline contract of $1.3b to
Tompolo who is part of the theft, can you imagine the wickedness of this
man?
Tompolo got his $1.3b in 2011, yet millitary got theirs in 2014 after boko
has killed over 13,000 Nigerians? Is jonathan not wicked? are you guys ok!
how can you vote poverty on your counscience? Let the Abuja big boys
vote him, let us see how many votes he will get, yet the poor people who
will soon become armed robbers and prost!tutes are shouting Sai
Jonathan!! shame on your souls!!
Other oil producing countries saved at the time reason they are not
complaining much, Russia saved $480b, their only achilles heel is their EU
sanction.
Norway saved $780b, they are not complaining, Saudi Arabia saved $920b,
depleted to $760b they are not complaining, Iran could not save because
they were funding several terrorists organizations with their wealth, in
cohort with Qatar, Nigeria decided to deplete the ECA and Foreign reserve,
that is the genesis of this mess and we say SAI Jonathan? Why did the
governors demand for their share of the ECA, because Jonathan was
misappropriating it, several personal withdrawals from the account was
proved in court.
Under OBJ nobody touched that account, that was how we survived drop in
oil price as low as $38, Jonathan is $60, right now and Nigeria is on fire,
can't you guys see?
You are an importer getting dollars at 225 naira and you say jonathan
2019? you are a m0r0n.
By the end of 2015 if Jonathan continues, most of the students here will
drop out because your parents will lose their jobs, I am firing three next
month and a lot of people are doing the same, you guys have no idea what
is going to happen by this year end.
let me give you the history, oil price down, devalued naira, shortage of fuel,
removal of all subsidies including HIV drugs, do you guys know where
austerity measures end? food shortages.
You are a student and you want to vote Jonathan, sorry for you because
when the government is running budget deficit like now, salaries will be
owed and your lecturers will go on strike, cant you see?
If you took any loan bank , office or cooperative loan, with a devalued
currency, you are in for an upward review of your interest rate, and some
people think it is cool to be shouting GEJ 2019, those people deserve to be
shot without trial
All government funded subsidies will disappear, if you have HIV, just save
for your burial because in rivers state now, they are stranded, the ones
supplied by the Americans can no longer go round, cant you guys see?
We must punish PDP at the polls, why are you scared of Buhari, are you a
thief? the undisciplined and the thieves don't want buhari, while you a
nobody is singing their praise, what are you scared of?
Anytime you fall in love with Jonathan ask yourself? what do you have to
lose?
We are already down with Jonathan, we cannot fear any worse.
Buhari is not a jesus but Jonathan must be punished for this mess, he
should be held responsible and accountable for this mess, How can
Jonathan approve austerity measures for Nigerians while he could not cut
his feeding budget and you guys think its ok!!
He flies 9 private jets and you don't even have a tokumbo car shouting SAI
jonathan?
Crude price is down and you think Jonathan is not responsible are you
daft? how about saving and appreciating the naira when it was high so that
as it goes down, it won't be this low?
jonathan is a walking disgrace if you support Jonathan and you are rich,
benefitting from this government, you are wise, if you are an average
Nigerian who is gonna face this austerity measures and still support his
presidency, you are a f00l and a m0r0n, shaken together and runneth over.
This election has exposed one thing, Nigerians are very bad people, they
are willing to stand and die for evil, the next hitler will be a Nigerian, mark
my words.
I rather vote for the devil I know than the angel I don't know. the Two candidates are not good either
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 27, 2015
Tobbiemi:
Pple shd think before dey talk......buhari's case is in the federal high court not FCT high court. Get d difference.
You get sense
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by kayalla(f): 2:05am On Mar 27, 2015
just passing...make election fire no catch me
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Flets: 5:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Dodolagos(m): 5:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Keneking:
Sorry... I am sure with this the court can adjourn sine die on Buhari's case grin
I understand that all materials relating to his eligibility suit have been demolished by the fire incident. In fact, fresh applications needs to be filed at the court. shocked

Cc: Oga Seun, lalasticlala pls what do you think, we need to torchlight this matter urgently..... undecided Meanwhile please this requires front page seat. A01 (First class seat)

Probate is the section that has to do with the deceased. It is transferring legal ownership to estate of a dead person... That is where documents relating to Letter of Administration or Letter of probate are kept.
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by mezebel(f): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=Dottore post=32038692][/quote] the transformation i know is better than the change i do not know.
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by OLISASDEJI(m): 8:14am On Mar 27, 2015
Am sure many JonaTAN goons here doesnt pass through school at all. Cant u read btw d lines.Is F.C.T high court not different from Federal high court?Cant u pple treat a case as d way it is, instead of attaching politics to everything.
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2015
exxell:
Whoever did this should not go unpunished! Meanwhile,

So I decided to dig a little on why the EFCC will freeze the account of a priest. Amidst all the criminals loitering Nigeria, there is none to freeze his accounts except Mbaka. Can Jonathan make such costly mistakes at this dying minute? Mbanu I said. That will be a political faux Pas. As a born Christian and a catholic for that matter, I decided to do a little digging.

It may interest you to know that Jonathan in his usual humble and docile style never interferes in the affairs of the EFCC just like he also gives independence to other Nigerian institutions. E.G INEC. This is unlike past administrations who usually interferes in these Nigerian institutions and usually used some of these institutions for political witch hunting. E.G EFCC.

Now on the same EFCC matter, I went to their website and read about some of the important personalities on the EFCC board. This is what I saw about their chairman:

Ibrahim Lamorde (born 20 December 1962) is a Nigerian police officer who was appointed Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on 23 November 2011 after chairman Farida Waziri had been dismissed by President Goodluck Jonathan.[1] He was confirmed as Chairman by the Senate on 15 February 2012

Lamorde was born on 20 December 1962 [size=16pt]in Mubi, Adamawa State[/size]. He attended Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

What does the birth place of this Lamorde tell us about his motives of EFCC for freezing the so called accounts?

NIGERIANS AND IGBOS, ASK YOURSELVES THIS QUESTION. WHY WILL JONATHAN FREEZE THE ACCOUNT OF A PRIEST WHO WIELDS SO MUCH INFLUENCE IN IGBOLAND? AND JUST BARELY TWO DAYS BEFORE ELECTION! THINK HARD.... MY GUTS TELL ME THAT THESE GUYS ARE JUST AFTER IGBO VOTES WITH THIS STUNT! APC AND PROPAGANDA ARE LIKE BANANA AND GROUNDNUT! THEY HAVE INFILTRATED THE EFCC RANKS! AND GUESS WHAT?

[size=16pt]YOU NORTHERNERS HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY AGAIN. JONATHAN DIDNT GIVE SUCH ORDER. WE SHALL VOTE FOR JONATHAN AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL THE OPPOSITION PRESENTS GOOD AND TRUST WORTHY CANDIDATES... TILL THEN, JONATHAN IS THE CHOICE OF IGBO LAND![/size]
Wow. I'm stumped. Good job, Sherlock. I shudder to think that your vote carries the same power as mine. Nigeria is finished with people like you.
Re: Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section by dom(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2015
hmmmm. My former office. Didnt hear about this o. Very beautiful place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sule Lamido: Buhari Has Not Changed From Who He Was In 1983 When He Plotted Coup / Oshiomhole Can't Suspend Me - Usani Uguru Usani / Totalenergies Shuts Down Alaoji 405MW Power Plant Over Vandalization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.