Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? (26042 Views)

Olaide Olaogun Or Tonto Dikeh: Who Rocked The Bridal Look Better? / Mercy Johnson-okojie Vs Tonto Dikeh: Who Is A Better Actress? / Genevieve Or Tonto: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:34am On Dec 12, 2009
chiogo:

She's fine but if that's her in green, the stomach needs to reduce or don't show them off at all. embarassed

Well that's true that the stomach was hanging out just a little, but she has soooo many out assets an Igbo man would find attractive Abe.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by 0hsisi: 2:34am On Dec 12, 2009
ogidiboy is she on nairaland?
why do you say she's the only nairalander you find attractive?
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by 0hsisi: 2:37am On Dec 12, 2009
That picture on page 2 is the best weave I've seen her in
she only comes second to Mercy Johnson in cheap nylon weave
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 12, 2009
Tontodike:

@ ohsisi

Do you mind not talking about me like that angry

Na she be this na!!! grin grin grin
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:38am On Dec 12, 2009
0hsisi:

ogidiboy is she on nairaland?
why do you say she's the only nairalander you find attractive?

Yes she's on NL and I've spoken to her on the phone a few times, the girl is so polite and nice. She also sent me some glamor shoots she just took a few months ago.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by THEAMAKA1: 2:39am On Dec 12, 2009
someone is too obsessed.
post the pics, abeg. cool
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by 0hsisi: 2:39am On Dec 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Yes she's on NL and I've spoken to her on the phone a few times, the girl is so polite and nice. She also sent me some glamor shoots she just took a few months ago.

what is her name here let me point her to a clothing store
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:41am On Dec 12, 2009
0hsisi:

what is her name here let me point her to a clothing store

Like I'll tell you, stop with the jealousy pls.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 12, 2009
Make she go join Naijarules.com. Na there her fellow actresses dey take advice.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by 0hsisi: 2:45am On Dec 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Like I'll tell you, stop with the jealousy pls.

Then send her my comments. grin
Quit talking about jealousy please it's annoying
what does that trashy girl have that I should be jealous of?
She's a pretty girl on the face but that's about it
she's annoying in her movies,she yells like a lunatic half the time
her dressing is horrendous
the rugs on her hair can light a mighty bonfire
biko
I avoid movies she's in because she irritates me with those her cexpressions.

you may care about her lips,I don't
what do I need her lips for,am I a man or a butch?
I couldn't care if she had $5,000 kpomo for lips grin
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by iJAY1: 2:46am On Dec 12, 2009
Hi there michelin, am currently online do you mind chatting?
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:49am On Dec 12, 2009
0hsisi:

Then send her my comments. grin

Find someone else to do your dirty work. Tonto is a very attractive girl, I don't care what you'll say. angry angry angry
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by nali: 5:01am On Dec 12, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

and do you know her personally to make such a statement? JUST SHUSH!! you are looking for the next nollywood actress' arse to wipe, arent you?
you cant judge personality when you dont know any of these people in real life.
remember ACTING IS ACTING!!

THE AMAKA

I try very hard not to respond to your foul language. And My policy is to let these pass. may I ask. Can't you make a point without insulting?
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by THEAMAKA1: 5:49am On Dec 12, 2009
nali:

THE AMAKA

I try very hard not to respond to your foul language. And My policy is to let these pass. may I ask. Can't you make a point without insulting?
lol
are you going to answer the question?
how can you make such an assumption without knowing this girl in real life? huh?
do you personally know tonto to even know her personality?
remember, acting is acting!! you say anything just to kiss up. lol
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:55am On Dec 12, 2009
@ Amaka

I saw what you first posted.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by THEAMAKA1: 5:58am On Dec 12, 2009
yep. i changed it.
i thought it would be better for me to direct my comment at that clown.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:00am On Dec 12, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

yep. i changed it.
i thought it would be better for me to direct my comment at that clown.

What made you think I was checking out thonia's profile.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by THEAMAKA1: 6:01am On Dec 12, 2009
what made me think? the evidence was clear.
enough said.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:03am On Dec 12, 2009
I check out everybody's profile, what's the big deal
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by THEAMAKA1: 6:05am On Dec 12, 2009
thats part of the reason why i removed it.
it was like "blah! who cares."
okay, im done now.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by chiogo(f): 6:15am On Dec 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I check out everybody's profile, what's the big deal
Yes, you do! loser so where's the pic?
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:19am On Dec 12, 2009
chiogo:

Yes, you do! loser so where's the pic?

Chiogo is me you calling loser cry cry cry

Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by chiogo(f): 6:22am On Dec 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Chiogo is me you calling loser cry cry cry

LOL man up!! tongue you called me the b-word on that silly topic w/ that fake gangsta hitting on me, I took it calmly.

Back to business smiley
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:25am On Dec 12, 2009
chiogo:

LOL man up!! tongue you called me the b-word on that silly topic w/ that fake gangsta hitting on me, I took it calmly.

Back to business smiley

That's right back to business, so you think tonto is Hot right.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by chiogo(f): 6:26am On Dec 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

That's right back to business, so you think tonto is Hot right.
Nope. grin

Back to business = the pics. duh.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 12, 2009
Who da flaming penguin is Sophie Chikere?
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 12, 2009
Ok, Tonto Dike.
But come o, how you go name your child tonto dike?
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by chiogo(f): 6:30am On Dec 12, 2009
FL Gators:

Ok, Tonto Dike.
But come o, how you go name your child tonto dike?
I think she's Tchidi Chikere's wife, don't even know what she looks like.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 12, 2009
Who is Tchidi? lol all these name sef. tongue
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by chiogo(f): 6:33am On Dec 12, 2009
looool he's a nollywood movie producer or is it director. you're horrible grin
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:33am On Dec 12, 2009
chiogo:

Nope. grin

Back to business = the pics. duh.

Nne later nah sad

Hey FL Gator do you think Tonto is hot ?
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 12, 2009
chiogo:

looool he's a nollywood movie producer or is it director. you're horrible grin
grin grin grin

@Ogidiboy
cause she is. . . .she's got that shape, that flawless skin, and those soft lips. . . . Beautiful. I'll choose her over Jakkie Appiah, and you know how I am cwazy about Jakkie Appiah tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sonia Ogbonna Removes Her Husband’s Name, Sparks Breakup Rumour / Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo / "Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.