Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,569 members, 7,958,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? (26044 Views)

Olaide Olaogun Or Tonto Dikeh: Who Rocked The Bridal Look Better? / Mercy Johnson-okojie Vs Tonto Dikeh: Who Is A Better Actress? / Genevieve Or Tonto: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Kunbee: 3:36am On Oct 19, 2009
None dat sophie looks like ayamatanga
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by ohisng(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2009
Between a cheap girl and a slut, which do i prefer?
Hmm, tough question
answer: NONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by MrCrackles(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2009
Topic
Who are they
Anyways none of them. . . . .
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by bawomolo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2009
Kunbee:

None dat sophie looks like ayamatanga

you be lesbian abi wetin concern you grin
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Kunbee: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2009
bawomolo:

you be lesbian abi wetin concern you grin

You no know grin grin
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:31am On Oct 20, 2009
I ll definately go 4 sophie , she looks more responsible.On the other hand tonto looks like someone that would be unfaithful,she looks like someone that can smoke anything and lastly she looks like someone that can fight man. She's no go area to me.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:35am On Oct 20, 2009
I ll definately go 4 sophie , she looks more responsible.On the other hand tonto looks like someone that would be unfaithful,she looks like someone that can smoke anything and lastly she looks like someone that can fight man. She's no go area to me.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Princessty(f): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2009
amebo no1.:

oh, so that girl that annoys me with her acting is sophie undecided
Abbygyal:

roffffffffflllllllllllllllllllmao grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
so its nt just me?
she is nt gd at it too fake lol neways she mite improve
So its not me 2 she is horible she is lucky she is married to Tchidi Chikere Or Nobody Will Put Her Horrible Face On TV
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Outstrip(f): 12:30am On Dec 12, 2009
I had heard that Tchidi Chikere's wife was a bad actress but I did not know who she was. Now that I know I can definitely say they are meant for each other. She is a horrible actress but her husband is even worse. Tchidi should stick with what he does best and stay behind the camera. He needs to stop singing too. She is really pretty though.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by sjeezy8: 12:38am On Dec 12, 2009
tonto is sexy
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by nali: 12:43am On Dec 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

tonto is sexy

And she has the qualities of a woman who can settle down and love her husband. Great beauty
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 12, 2009
nali:

And she has the qualities of a woman who can settle down and love her husband. Great beauty

But she remains a horrible actress.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by sjeezy8: 12:58am On Dec 12, 2009
nali:

yes o

michelin89:

hatin again abi? you should be getting your PM any minute saying that youre being replaced by me, so enjoy moderating while it lasts cool
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by THEAMAKA1: 1:41am On Dec 12, 2009
how dare you compare tonto to that thing!!!
CHAI!!!!
TONTO ALL THE WAY!!
sophia is really ugly and she cant act, sorry.

sjeezy8:

tonto is sexy
last time i said that tonto was hot, you told me she had a big face like a man and that she wasnt attractive.
now she is sexy. will you make up your mind?  undecided

nali:

and do you know her personally to make such a statement? JUST SHUSH!! you are looking for the next nollywood actress' arse to wipe, arent you?
you cant judge personality when you dont know any of these people in real life.
remember ACTING IS ACTING!!

michelin89:

i think she is good, but she always plays the same roles.
rich spoiled girl, university campus girl, lover girl in some kind of relationship.
her stuff is getting boring now, but i dont think she is a horrible actress.
she needs to bring more flavor to the screen and stop accepting the same roles that will not move her higher in nollywood. or maybe that is the only thing she's good at?  undecided
not a horrible actress, but a monotonous one.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by 0hsisi: 1:55am On Dec 12, 2009
I have love handles,I am older,I have children.
Now can someone give me one reason why a twenty something year old tonto should have love handles and a gut bigger than mine.
Why can't these girls keep their shape now that they are in their twenties with no kids
The other one called Ini Edo,her backside covers up the whole screen and her belly will be bulging on all corners.
Can someone tell them to wear their right size in clothing too.
These girls are about size 14 and they insist on wearing clothes that mukina2 and chiogo couldn't fit into
Everything will be hanging out,even their bazookas will be hanging off like muffins
Tufia!
They should understand that there are females amongst their audience and some of us don't appreciate seeing our fellow women looking like trailer trash hookers
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:00am On Dec 12, 2009
0hsisi:

I have love handles,I am older,I have children.
Now can someone give me one reason why a twenty something year old tonto should have love handles and a gut bigger than mine.
Why can't these girls keep their shape now that they are in their twenties with no kids
The other one called Ini Edo,her backside covers up the whole screen and her belly will be bulging on all corners.
These girls are about size 14 and they insist on wearing clothes that mukina2 and chiogo couldn't fit into
Everything will be hanging out,even their bazookas will be hanging off like muffins
Tufia!
They should understand that there are females amongst their audience and some of us don't appreciate seeing our fellow women looking like trailer trash hookers

Abeg don't be talking about Tonto dike like that, where did you see her to know she has love handles. The girl is fine and shaped well in the right places, you a woman and a married one for that matter, what do you know about shape angry
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by 0hsisi: 2:04am On Dec 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Abeg don't be talking about Tonto dike like that, where did you see her to know she has love handles. The girl is fine and shaped well in the right places, you a woman and a married one for that matter, what do you know about shape angry

In her movies
her stomach will be bulging like a woman approaching her 2nd trimester of gestation (just like Ini edo and Omotola)
There was this movie where she wore this shiny polyester blouse and the buttons in her chest and abdominal area were about to pop out because for one,she never wears her size in clothing.
and she makes sure her enlarged chesticular area is in our faces
You may like it but I see it as classless and trashy

Someone should make it mandatory that these girls wear body trimmers
I mean Njideka AKA girdle
That should suck in all their spare appendages since they refuse to wear the right size of clothing,this may help
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by TOPE20001(f): 2:07am On Dec 12, 2009
0hsisi:

Tufia!

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin
I don miss NL o grin grin grin grin
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:11am On Dec 12, 2009
0hsisi:

In her movies
her stomach will be bulging like a woman approaching her 2nd trimester of gestation (just like Ini edo and Omotola)
There was this movie where she wore this shiny polyester blouse and the buttons in her chest and abdominal area were about to pop out because for one,she never wears her size in clothing.
and she makes sure her enlarged chesticular area is in our faces
You may like it but I see it as classless and trashy

Someone should make it mandatory that these girls wear body trimmers
I mean Njideka AKA girdle
That should suck in all their spare appendages since they refuse to wear the right size of clothing,this may help

Osisi I'm seriously sensing a little bit of jealousy in your tone of voice. Tonto has a nice shape and and skin, not a single pimple on her face unlike most Nigerian women.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Tontodike(f): 2:13am On Dec 12, 2009
@ ohsisi

Do you mind not talking about me like that angry
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by 0hsisi: 2:15am On Dec 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Osisi I'm seriously sensing a little bit of jealousy in your tone of voice. Tonto has a nice shape and and skin, not a single pimple on her face unlike most Nigerian women.

I can never be jealous of any woman ,I am not lacking in anything at all.
Osisi gat it goin' on smiley
She has a pretty face yes
smooth skin,yes
she also has a gut she needs to cover
It is unsightly
let me show you a video from 2 or 3 years ago,that was a while ago
multiply that stomach by 3 in 2009/10
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by chiogo(f): 2:16am On Dec 12, 2009
0hsisi:

I have love handles,I  am older,I have children.
Why can't these girls keep their shape now that they are  in their twenties with no kids
Tufia!
LOOOOL.

Ini Edo I know wears tight skimpy stuff that shows off some flabby parts of her body. But I dunno about Tonto Dike, haven't seen many of her movies, she's iight I guess.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by 0hsisi: 2:17am On Dec 12, 2009
Tontodike:

@ ohsisi

lol
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:19am On Dec 12, 2009
0hsisi:

I can never be jealous of any woman ,I am not lacking in anything at all.
Osisi gat it goin' on smiley
She has a pretty face yes
smooth skin,yes
she also has a gut she needs to cover
It is unsightly
let me show you a video from 2 or 3 years ago,that was a while ago
multiply that stomach by 3 in 2009/10

I'll love to see, She's the only girl on NL I find attractive. Maybe she was on her period when the filmed that movie you talking about.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 12, 2009
I have never fancied tonto's physique at all. I don't know whether it is bow legs or some parts are actually missing but she has the worst legs I have ever seen on screen.

Tontodike:

@ ohsisi

She is not the only one. I also think you suck at acting, at speaking and at dressing. Be grateful for your pretty face and skin because you have no other reason to be on screen.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by 0hsisi: 2:22am On Dec 12, 2009
[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqMStrq8yyk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"><[/flash]

please see from 1.11 to 1.30 for tonto's flabbyness
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:22am On Dec 12, 2009
osisi check out lips, you get lips like that ?

Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by THEAMAKA1: 2:25am On Dec 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

osisi check out lips, you get lips like that ?

stop posting her best picture. that is the best pic she has. LOLOLOL!!
and its TOO MUCH MAKEUP!!!! GOD, I COULD SCRAPE IT OFF HER FACE, probably.
anyway posting that picture doesnt mean shizz. anyone can have big lips with all that lip gloss piled on top of her lips.
and FYI, her lips arent sexy, unless you like lips like this. . .
she has black lips cause i heard she smokes indian hemp (i didnt believe it until i saw this village movie she was acting in and her lips were really black and they kinda looked diseased) she was wearing little to no makeup, no hair weave, village clothes.
she looked like a village girl. she went from a 8 to a 3!!

0hsisi:

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqMStrq8yyk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"><[/flash]

please see from 1.11 to 1.30 for tonto's flabbyness
I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!
everyday for the past 3 weeks i listen to this song and i dance.
my mom and everyone in nigeria was talking about her fat stomach and why she wore that shirt.
i was wondering the same thing. lolol
she should never wear a shirt like that, ever again. did her not justice.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by chiogo(f): 2:29am On Dec 12, 2009
That's Tonto Dike in green??  loool Patience Ozokwor aka Mama G is a joke.  grin

I'll listen to that song well later. Too funny.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:30am On Dec 12, 2009
J
chiogo:

That's Tonto Dike in green?? loool Patience Ozokwor aka Mama G is a joke. grin

I'll listen to that song well later. Too funny.

Chiogo my sister is Tonto not fine ? seriously
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by THEAMAKA1: 2:31am On Dec 12, 2009
i love that song!!!
ever since i went to naija in '07 i fell in love.
brought the DVD/VCD back with me here.
still listen to it after all these years. lol
thats actually where i first discovered tonto and looked her up and found out she was an actress.
now she seems to be appearing everywhere though.

the way she dances is funny. lol  cheesy

OgidiBoy:

J
i dont remember 0shisi saying she was ugly.
i dont remember anyone saying she was ugly. lol
dude, chillout.
just cause someone says someone doesnt have a nice body doesnt mean they are saying the person is ugly.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by chiogo(f): 2:32am On Dec 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

J
She's fine but if that's her in green, the stomach needs to reduce or don't show them off at all.  embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sonia Ogbonna Removes Her Husband’s Name, Sparks Breakup Rumour / Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA / Seyi Shay Celebrates 33rd Birthday With An Epic Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.