Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? (25919 Views)

Olaide Olaogun Or Tonto Dikeh: Who Rocked The Bridal Look Better? / Mercy Johnson-okojie Vs Tonto Dikeh: Who Is A Better Actress? / Genevieve Or Tonto: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by chiogo(f): 6:38am On Dec 12, 2009
Ogidiboy, you're weird. lol
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2009
chiogo:

Ogidiboy, you're weird. lol

why because i'm in love with Tonto ?

FL Gators:

grin grin grin

@Ogidiboy
cause she is. . . .she's got that shape, that flawless skin, and those soft lips. . . . Beautiful. I'll choose her over Jakkie Appiah, and you know how I am cwazy about Jakkie Appiah tongue

Never heard of her sad
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 12, 2009
Ogidi

Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2009
Wow she has nice mammary glands shocked shocked
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:46am On Dec 12, 2009
Just saw another pic of her

Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by chiogo(f): 6:47am On Dec 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

No, you're just weird. You're in love with a lot of people.

LOL @ Mammary glands.  embarassed
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Wow she has nice mammary glands shocked shocked
Yes o, up and about. Not saggy.
I like grin grin grin
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2009
chiogo:

No, you're just weird. You're in love with a lot of people.

LOL @ Mammary glands.  embarassed

I'm just a very loving guy, what can I say grin
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by nali: 6:56am On Dec 12, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

lol
are you going to answer the question?
how can you make such an assumption without knowing this girl in real life? huh?
do you personally know tonto to even know her personality?
remember, acting is acting!! you say anything just to kiss up. lol

THE AMAKA

It is one thing to ask a question and there is nothing wrong with the question. But it is quite another (and this is what I  am appealing to your reasonable senses for) to call the addressee to your question such expressions as arse wipers. It is the third time you have used that description when you disagree with my adoration of certain celebrities. I have not responded in kind because I cherish civility as the hallmark of good discourse. I adore Omo(great actor)and Dikeh (great beauty) but that is the same as you being crazy about Genny. That liking whether or not it is obsessive has very little to do with your description.

My appeal is this. just be sensible no matter how irritated you may be that someone does not lean toward your taste of celebrity characters. it is that simple.
And yes I have interacted with Dikeh  among other actors.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by THEAMAKA1: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2009
nali:

THE AMAKA

And yes I have interacted with Dikeh  among other actors.
and you think i believe that?  cheesy grin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! nice try.
NEXT!

nali:

THE AMAKA

It is one thing to ask a question and there is nothing wrong with the question. But it is quite another (and this is what I  am appealing to your reasonable senses for) to call the addressee to your question such expressions as arse wipers. It is the third time you have used that description when you disagree with my adoration of certain celebrities. I have not responded in kind because I cherish civility as the hallmark of good discourse. I adore Omo(great actor)and Dikeh (great beauty) but that is the same as you being crazy about Genny. That liking whether or not it is obsessive has very little to do with your description.

[b]My appeal is this. just be sensible no matter how irritated you may be that someone does not lean toward your taste of celebrity characters. it is that simple.[/b]And yes I have interacted with Dikeh  among other actors.
did i say i disagree? NO.
i said, how are you so sure of her personality? do you know her personally?
hahahaha!! stop going off on a tanget bro.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by nali: 6:59am On Dec 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Never heard of her sad

Tonto is a beauty if truth be told. perhaps due to her age. Compared to Jackie, there something toned and firm about her body which Jackie will nevr have. Jackie has a pretty face though.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by nali: 7:03am On Dec 12, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

and you think i believe that? cheesy grin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! nice try.
NEXT!

You don't have to believe it. This is a virtual forum so it will be my word against yours but trust me when I tell you so. Participated in seminars with others as well in Lagos and attended a reception for them in NY city.

But I do hope you get the point about civility. Let us heed that call for courteous discourses no matter how hard opposing positions are. OKAY
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 7:03am On Dec 12, 2009
nali:

Tonto is a beauty if truth be told. perhaps due to her age. Compared to Jackie, there something toned and firm about her body which Jackie will nevr have. Jackie has a pretty face though.

For saying that, you are now my bestest from on NL, come sef I hope you not a dude oooo shocked
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by chiogo(f): 7:09am On Dec 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

For saying that, you are now my bestest from on NL, come sef I hope you not a dude oooo shocked
Ode. He IS a dude. grin
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by nali: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2009
chiogo:

Ode. He IS a dude. grin

Chiogo

This is fun. how about (S)he is a dude. That comes closer. Lol
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2009
chiogo:

Ode. He IS a dude. grin

Tufia angry angry
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by chiogo(f): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2009
nali:

Chiogo

This is fun. how about (S)he is a dude. That comes closer. Lol

LOL Aren't you Naliakar? you're a dude jare.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by nali: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2009
chiogo:

LOL Aren't you Naliakar? you're a dude jare.

Yes I am naliakar. But you know in life there is a third lane. It does not have to be an either/or. I proudly occupy the middle ground. Recall the trouble Semenya of SA went through. I want to avoid such so I remain neutral.

Ogidi Boy Kwenuuu!
Kwenzenuu!
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by OgidiBoy(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2009
nali:

Yes I am naliakar. But you know in life there is a third lane. It does not have to be an either/or. I proudly occupy the middle ground. Recall the trouble Semenya of SA went through. I want to avoid such so I remain neutral.

Ogidi Boy Kwenuuu!
Kwenzenuu!

You Igbo ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 12, 2009
nali:

Ogidi Boy Kwenuuu!
Kwenzenuu!
Isnt the third lane asexual?
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by nali: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2009
FL Gators:

Isnt the third lane asexual?

Ehee! Not really unless it also means "tran-sexual" or "trans gender". I hope I get the spellings right.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by chiogo(f): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2009
Ok, we get it. You're confused. Next! grin
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by nali: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You Igbo ? shocked shocked shocked

Part of me is Igbo from Enugu. I like that part very much. the other part is so complex it will be dizzying describing it.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by nali: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2009
chiogo:

Ok, we get it. You're confused. Next! grin

Ehee. Which is why Dude may capture just a tiny bit of this malleable trait. Yes time to move on to the next item but only after affirming Tontoh's stunning beauty and intoxicating face.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2009
nali:

Ehee! Not really unless it also means "tran-sexual" or "trans gender". I hope I get the spellings right.
No, it means that you're confused. You dont know your s.ex, or you dont know which one you want to be.
Thatz why some ppl like to call themselves asexual
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by chiogo(f): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2009
lol @ Gators, guess he didn't get it the first time.

nali:

Ehee. Which is why Dude may capture just a tiny bit of this malleable trait. Yes time to move on to the next item but only after affirming Tontoh's stunning beauty and intoxicating face.
Affirm wetin? she doesn't need my 'affirmation'.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by nali: 7:39am On Dec 12, 2009
FL Gators:

No, it means that you're confused. You dont know your gender, or you dont know which one you want to be.
Thatz why some ppl like to call themselves asexual

Yeah. you are right to the extent that I cannot be framed within the acceptable definitive structures. But as to my own self-identification, I am as sure as one can be. Confusion is part of it. If you like reading and you have time one day, do pick up the book Herculene Barbin by Michael Foucault. It is biographical and it tells a lot about how scientific/clinical classification sometimes gets it wrong. He tells this through the story of Herculean, a beautiful male nun in a Catholic convent.

Sorry to sound so serious and presumptuous. my apologies apriori
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2009
nali:

Yeah. you are right to the extent that I cannot be framed within the acceptable definitive structures. But as to my own self-identification, I am as sure as one can be. Confusion is part of it. If you like reading and you have time one day, do pick up the book Herculene Barbin by Michael Foucault. It is biographical and it tells a lot about how scientific/clinical classification sometimes gets it wrong. He tells this through the story of Herculean, a beautiful male nun in a Catholic convent.

Sorry to sound so serious and presumptuous. my apologies apriori
chill, no insult intended.

I was explaining to you what asexual means.
Re: Sophie Chikere Or Tonto Dikeh/ Who Would You Marry? by tontodike1: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper MI Not Happy With Quilox Night Club / Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.