Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Jonathan Last Message To All Nigeria B4 8am 2morow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Last Message To All Nigeria B4 8am 2morow (757 Views)

Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart / Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Last Message To All Nigeria B4 8am 2morow by fineyemi(m): 5:47am On Mar 27, 2015
THE MAN SAID WE SHOULD VOTE FOR BUHARI. CAN U ALL SEE HE WANTS A CHANGE. PLS LETS FOLLOW HIM AND VOTE FOR GMB. VOTE APC FOR CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Last Message To All Nigeria B4 8am 2morow by Ezedon(m): 6:00am On Mar 27, 2015
My honourable and credible president, ride on , we need continuity,those with you are greater than those against you. God is with you, GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Last Message To All Nigeria B4 8am 2morow by temitemi1(m): 6:04am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Jonathan Last Message To All Nigeria B4 8am 2morow by henryangelo: 6:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Op, am sorry we have disappointed you by waiting to give GEJ our vote both we owe you no apology cos we don't won't to go back to slavery,we enjoy this present freedom and we will continue to enjoy it.so go tell Buhari that is over, GEJ is on top of the game
Re: Jonathan Last Message To All Nigeria B4 8am 2morow by fineyemi(m): 6:37am On Mar 27, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
GMB till 2019 instead!!!
Re: Jonathan Last Message To All Nigeria B4 8am 2morow by fineyemi(m): 6:42am On Mar 27, 2015
henryangelo:
Op, am sorry we have disappointed you by waiting to give GEJ our vote both we owe you no apology cos we don't won't to go back to slavery,we enjoy this present freedom and we will continue to enjoy it.so go tell Buhari that is over, GEJ is on top of the game
And y don't u go tell GEJ to prepare relocating to otuoke 2morow. Its obvious u don't want a change n massive development of our nation. I prefer if u follow him to otuoke......
Re: Jonathan Last Message To All Nigeria B4 8am 2morow by BrokenTV: 6:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Getting ready to send Buhari back to Daura. Buhari have nothing to offer Nigeria. We can't gamble with our future in the hand of the dictator.
Re: Jonathan Last Message To All Nigeria B4 8am 2morow by henryangelo: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
fineyemi:
And y don't u go tell GEJ to prepare relocating to otuoke 2morow. Its obvious u don't want a change n massive development of our nation. I prefer if u follow him to otuoke......
Finefemi,is tomorrow, I will c you after the result
Re: Jonathan Last Message To All Nigeria B4 8am 2morow by fineyemi(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
henryangelo:

Finefemi,is tomorrow, I will c you after the result
No wahala.

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Scare All Over SS & SE . / APC Is Using Southeast 'bombing' Rumors To Force Low Voter Turnout Of Igbos / Our Family Share In The National Tears.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.