Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes (53606 Views)

Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides / Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart / Minister Rides Bicycle To Jonathan's Last FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Alishachris: 8:56pm On May 24, 2015
President-elect Muhammadu Buhari in an interview with Daily Trust at his hometown in Daura revealed that his meetings with President Goodluck Jonathan last less than fifteen minutes.

He blames this on the refusal of the president's ministers to handover details of the situations in their ministries.

Why is it that your own meetings with President Jonathan are too short? You spent like 30 minutes.

It’s not up to 30 minutes. It’s not more than 15 minutes, except that with General Abdulsalami.

But you have so many problems to discuss…?

But I have to know what to discuss. If I’m denied the opportunity to know the problem, what do I discuss? If the ministries presented their handover notes or whatever, it is to the interim committee; the committee will be able to quickly go through it and produce a summary, which I would have been able to read.

I could have spent time with the president. But when I don’t know what is happening, what do I discuss?

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/buhari-vs-jonathan-jpg.50818/[/img]

http://.com/discussion/8460/buhari-why-my-meetings-with-jonathan-last-less-than-15-minutes#latest

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by pegolala(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by midolian(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2015
Buhari shldnt have expected anything good from the clueless ministers of the clueless otueke man.

stebell:
Buhari is the real definition of dummy.
That's the corner where you belong.

146 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by panafrican(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2015
Excellent. The General is not confused whatsoever. This is a good start.
You've got to know the initial conditions of a sensitive situation before you try to keep it under control.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 24, 2015
We dey look for how person go buy fuel, this one dey talk another thing undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by stebell(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2015

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by dunkem21(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2015
No wonder he didn't stay more than 15 mins with Cameron ..

112 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by deji68: 9:15pm On May 24, 2015
dunkem21:
maybe He was expecting handover Note from Cameron too.... grin grin grin

145 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Dykecosby: 9:16pm On May 24, 2015
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by dunkem21(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2015
deji68:
maybe He was expecting handover Note from Cameron too.... grin grin grin

grin grin

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by jikjimmy2: 9:22pm On May 24, 2015
We are beginning to see how empty and idealess Buhari is. Nigeria don enter one chance.Only God can save us again.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:29pm On May 24, 2015
BAba 15min is too much to stay with dis wicked administration.
Look @ what over 160 millions nigerians are going 2tru, is dis not pure wickedness?
BaBa May God protect you for Us

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by emperorchedda(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2015
A terrible government this is

Jonathan signed a contract with Edwin Clarke to plunge this nation into immense crisis before handing over

19 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by missdebs(f): 9:39pm On May 24, 2015
i just love this man

22 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by SkyBlue1: 9:44pm On May 24, 2015
Only goes to highlight the utter arrogance of PDP. They could not ever forsee the slightest possibility of defeat in the figments of their wildest dream that they are so taken aback by the request for handover notes. They were so shocked of defeat after 16 years of underperformance, what kind of arrogance is that? May Nigeria never know such a party again in leadership in my lifetime.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2015
How can he spend more time with GEJ when he is more intrested in his cows.He has visted them two times this month

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by SkyBlue1: 9:47pm On May 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
How can he spend more time with GEJ when he is more intrested in his cows.He has visted them two times this month

In your mind you have contributed something meaningful to the discussion . . . .

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:49pm On May 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:

In your mind you have contributed something meaningful to the discussion . . . .
Yes l have

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by BlackTechnology: 9:53pm On May 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:
Only goes to highlight the utter arrogance of PDP. They could not ever forsee the slightest possibility of defeat in the figments of their wildest dream that they are so taken aback by the request for handover notes. They were so shocked of defeat after 16 years of underperformance, what kind of arrogance is that? May Nigeria never know such a party again in leadership in my lifetime.
Slickest:
The clueless mofo called gej is dolt, hold a meeting he has nothing to talk about, he think's gmb is a drunk zoologist lyk him.....
......Nd 2his useless bittch called pej, she'z gonna feed her clueless hubby in d cell bcoz dats where thieves bolong
Btw...any pdp clueless loyalist dat quotes me shall be struck by thunder nd punished by God
May God bless u all that voted for change nd 4dose mumu'z dat voted dat black orangutan 4rm otueke, "u get fuel 4ur awz?"......lwkmd, d ape no send ena.....
emperorchedda:
A terrible government this is
Jonathan signed a contract with Edwin Clarke to plunge this nation into immense crisis before handing over
Yomboy4ever:
BAba 15min is too much to stay with dis wicked administration.
Look @ what over 160 millions nigerians are going 2tru, is dis not pure wickedness?
BaBa May God protect you for Us

Political Olodos

Read this below

dunkem21:

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by sunkoye: 9:53pm On May 24, 2015
lot of mad president ministers dont av a clue of wat is happening in their respective ministries. They are just there as figure head and looking out for their interest at every sides. Pls, wat can such pple report?

SHAME!!! angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by tucky200(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2015
This jona guy is just too devlish

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 24, 2015
jikjimmy2:
We are beginning to see how empty and idealess Buhari is. Nigeria don enter one chance.Only God can save us again.
Quick test of your mental capacity, can you please explain further how you came to this conclusion from the article above.

40 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 24, 2015
Lol
Jonathan is a christian and not a terrorist

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by orimsamsam(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2015
stebell:
hmmmmmm and na somebody child dey. Think like dis

Aye ma buru ooooo smiley smiley

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by notoriousbabe: 10:05pm On May 24, 2015
stebell:
eyaaaaaaaa sowie.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by kokoA(m): 10:06pm On May 24, 2015
stebell:
after queueing for fuel for 5hours without buying, you borrow your paddy's car charger to charge your phone to come and type this rubbish.. You are real phoool!

45 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by stebell(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2015
kokoA:
after queueing for fuel for 5hours without buying, you borrow your paddy's car charger to charge your phone to come and type this rubbish.. You are real phoool!

I don't live in the same God forsaken town yu do. Here in Port Harcourt that live, I hav lite even as I type.
Mumu. No wonder yu guys hav changed the dullards official pix twice. Go Bleep yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Superman11(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2015
midolian:
Buhari shldnt have expected anything good from the clueless ministers of the clueless otueke man.

That's the corner where you belong.
i go flog you ooh. our president na u dey show shege
Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by midolian(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2015
Superman11:

i go flog you ooh. our president na u dey show shege
No vex, sir cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 24, 2015
A leader who is emotional makes irrational decisions

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Coromo In Taraba State, Kill 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.