Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Yoruba Leaders Expose Corrupt Dealings Between Fashola And Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leaders Expose Corrupt Dealings Between Fashola And Tinubu (2443 Views)

"I Will Expose Corrupt Lawyers" - Abubakar Mahmoud / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Leaders Expose Corrupt Dealings Between Fashola And Tinubu by clefstone(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2015
undecided
Re: Yoruba Leaders Expose Corrupt Dealings Between Fashola And Tinubu by HzRF(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
oakson:
Believe Yinka ODEmakin at ur own peril! He, Falae, Fasoranti and others are presently living in the pocket of the dollar spiller(the prodigal pikin)
Where was he when peedeepig was taking over the south west in 2003? Tinubu has been the only man standing, that alone makes them shiver...
Abeg I no get ur time
Change is coming... Oyoyo!
Sai Ambode
Sai Fashola
Sai Oshinbajo
Sai Tinubu
Sai Buhari
Bros qo check history
When afenifere divided dey lost all state expect lag
Now tell me who is shivering
Tinubu or opc /afenifere
Who has been shouting all over d media
Y u are fooling ursef tinubu knows watzupp
Let's see if tinubu dirty job will work again
Re: Yoruba Leaders Expose Corrupt Dealings Between Fashola And Tinubu by HzRF(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
alaoeri:
Odumakin yarning dust as usual after collecting his own share of dollars from Jona, Fashola a SAN & also chief of staff to Lagos state government 8years ago yet using Sagem & Benz 180 nonsense talk from Odumakin, Fashola is corrupt, he has embezzled all Lagos fund yet no state can near Lagos in terms of development for the last 8years, the likes of Odumakin & other Jonas puppet will hear am less than 48hours, thank you Asiwaju for giving us someone like Fashola & Ambode shall continue the good work in achieving the mega city project.
Sorry

Re: Yoruba Leaders Expose Corrupt Dealings Between Fashola And Tinubu by masseratti: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mr Yinka Odumakin, how do you sleep with all this lies? Fashola a san holding a sagem phone? Driving benz 190 when he was chief of staff to the Governor? Ogbeni how do you talk to your children? Abi is this not the husband of Mrs Joe Odumakin? The same activist?egbamike...dollars can change a man ooo,Oga for your information I lived in surelere,Fashola was not driving a benz at the point in time you made mention of,and yes Lagos has being transformed,i remember how apongbon was inaccessible, I remember how there were filth all around the city,Tinubu and Fashola transformed the state from 1999 till date,If Nigeria witnessed half of what Tinubu and Fashola did in Lagos Gej won't be hopping from one Palace to the other,
Declaring of asset,has Gej your sponsor declared his asset?if the former governor is as corrupt has claimed why not prosecute him and let's have peace?mr Odumakin you are a pure disgrace to yoruba people.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Expose Corrupt Dealings Between Fashola And Tinubu by masseratti: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
HzRF:

Bros qo check history
When afenifere divided dey lost all state expect lag
Now tell me who is shivering
Tinubu or opc /afenifere
Who has been shouting all over d media
Y u are fooling ursef tinubu knows watzupp
Let's see if tinubu dirty job will work again
Wtf are you saying you are as incoherent has Mr Odumakin.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Expose Corrupt Dealings Between Fashola And Tinubu by HzRF(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
masseratti:
Wtf are you saying you are as incoherent has Mr Odumakin.
Who has been lamenting
Gej/afenifere alliance
Re: Yoruba Leaders Expose Corrupt Dealings Between Fashola And Tinubu by masseratti: 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
HzRF:

Who has been lamenting
Gej/afenifere alliance
those are not afenifere but afenifosi
Re: Yoruba Leaders Expose Corrupt Dealings Between Fashola And Tinubu by HzRF(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
masseratti:
those are not afenifere but afenifosi
Haha xowi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russian Operation In Syria Revealed The Real Sponsors Of Terrorism To The World / One Of The Natural Resources That The Govt, Can't Take Away from You (picture) / WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU ARE ELECTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.