Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Top 4 Ways To Avoid Violence Today March 28 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 4 Ways To Avoid Violence Today March 28 (564 Views)

Violence Today As Gombe College Of Education Students Clash Wit Police(pics) / Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 4 Ways To Avoid Violence Today March 28 by simdam500(m): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2015
1. Avoid chanting and hailing the party that has your vote, i.e APC!!!! Change or PDP!!! Power or whatever slogan your party has, transformation, etc.

2. Avoid dressing politically, i.e putting on your party T-shirt, wrist band, face cap, banners etc

3. Don't argue, Do not be proud of the party that has your vote. Remember your PVC speaks more.

4. Head straight home after you've casted your vote. Remember you have your life to live and your duty is to vote and enjoy the peace that comes after voting. Head home and enjoy the weekend with your family.

Feel free to add yours
#VoteNotFight
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Top 4 Ways To Avoid Violence Today March 28 by Deiok(m): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2015
Ok. This election will be a peaceful one not by what men think, but by how God wants it.
Yes! The change is here now, i can feel it heavily.
29th is my birthday, same day buhari will be declared the winner. Its going to be the best birthday ever.
Sai baba.
Sai Buhari.
Re: Top 4 Ways To Avoid Violence Today March 28 by lokito: 8:32am On Mar 27, 2015
The 'Toppest' way is to stay indoors
Re: Top 4 Ways To Avoid Violence Today March 28 by simdam500(m): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2015
Deiok:
29th is my birthday. Its going to be the best birthday ever.

HBD in advance then cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 4 Ways To Avoid Violence Today March 28 by lordthree(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2015
nice tips op. its a shame some people unknown to them right now would Probably die tomorrow, everyone stay safe in respective of the party you support. god bless nigeria and everyone From this great country.

sai gej
sai buhari

#apc
#pdp
Re: Top 4 Ways To Avoid Violence Today March 28 by simdam500(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2015
lordthree: nice tips op. its a shame some people unknown to them right now would Probably die tomorrow, everyone stay safe in respective of the party you support. god bless nigeria and everyone From this great country.

sai gej
sai buhari

#apc
#pdp

At bolded, I hope people can see that to know we are one in the face of the creator embarassed
Re: Top 4 Ways To Avoid Violence Today March 28 by obailala(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2015
If everyond goes home after voting, who will monitor the counting process?
Re: Top 4 Ways To Avoid Violence Today March 28 by lordthree(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:

At bolded, I hope people can see that to know we are one in the face of the creator embarassed
thats it oh, some people just carry this thing on their head, we are all nigerians.
Re: Top 4 Ways To Avoid Violence Today March 28 by blessedvisky(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2015
ok
Re: Top 4 Ways To Avoid Violence Today March 28 by simdam500(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2015
obailala: If everyond goes home after voting, who will monitor the counting process?

So over 1million voters should stay and watch over their vote abi undecided

#ThinkNa
Re: Top 4 Ways To Avoid Violence Today March 28 by iduzebaba(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2015
no time for violence....no time to waste time.... wil go to my polling booth jejeli... vote for buhari jejeli... go back home jejeli..... knee down by my bed and kept praying to God to keep his promise and remove d spirit of cluelessnes from my beloved country....
Re: Top 4 Ways To Avoid Violence Today March 28 by simdam500(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2015
iduzebaba: no time for violence....no time to waste time.... wil go to my polling booth jejeli... vote for buhari jejeli... go back home jejeli..... knee down by my bed and kept praying to God to keep his promise and remove d spirit of cluelessnes from my beloved country....

And the country grows jejely, with boko haram dieing down jejely too cheesy
Re: Top 4 Ways To Avoid Violence Today March 28 by simdam500(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2015
shocked remember

(1) (Reply)

Google Showed Some Respect 4 9ja Elections / Lets Do The Right Thing / Ballot Boxes Hijacked In Two Polling Units In Rumuolumeni Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.