Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

I Cant Satisfy Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Satisfy Her (3162 Views)

See How Nigerian Girl Dumped By Boyfriend After Bleaching To Satisfy Him(photo) / 9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / How Can I Satisfy Her??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Satisfy Her by 7footre(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2015
How about talking things over with her to know the things that turn her on and where she likes to be couched plus pre intimacy? If you are shy, I can do d talking for you. Jux send me a mail
Re: I Cant Satisfy Her by ABEngine(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2015
Ok. Certain results comes with natural instincts, you probably not using the strongest tool of se*x engineering, the mind. Start by uninstalling the current limits, bars or thresholds in whatever activities of pre-intimacy you currently indulge in and maybe learn some more. Remember, you don't need to work hard but smart and while at it be attentive. All the best to you
Re: I Cant Satisfy Her by akinsadeez(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2015
iduzebaba:
try using ur legs instead....wat she has got is a bore hole

Hahahahahaha. Some comments though. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Cant Satisfy Her by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2015
Some people have said it all but I must add my contribution. Communication is the key let her teach you how she wants to be touched and where her most sensitive spots lies, practice more of MouthAction than penetrative sex, be more adventurous she will start singing your praise soon
Re: I Cant Satisfy Her by simdam500(m): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2015
Talk her into intimate discussion.... let her tell u her fantasies (some love been spank). you will be surprised how ordinary spanking can make her gush shocked

Performing a sign of cross on my forehead for I have sinned sad
Re: I Cant Satisfy Her by Richy4(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Op are you joking or serious? If you are not joking, then it is time to unleash your A game. Add some engine oil to your relationship/ sex life.

Play some games in bed with her, there are alot of game you can introduce. blind folding her kind of game, food kind of game eg pouring honey and licking your way through her heart,using some battery powered.......hmmm to help yourself.

After doing all these and she wasn't satisfied then she needs Jesus
Re: I Cant Satisfy Her by MzCorleone(f): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Smh!! NL guys no de use eye see say person de complain for bed,them go rush out begin brag say dem fit finish work undecided
Re: I Cant Satisfy Her by pinky21(f): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
FIRST OF ALL go down low n see if she was circumcised, if she was den u Ve work to do .

if she isn't circumcised then communication is key or u read books on it. DEARIE IS NT HOW LONG IS HOW WELL. if u re good u could make her COM in a minute
Re: I Cant Satisfy Her by koozy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sounds like she has a problem. The b!tch prolly never came in her life. Check with her if she has ever busted a nut in her life then you know how to proceed.

You're welcome cool
Re: I Cant Satisfy Her by iwatch: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
prettyjo:
its not all about lasting up to 1hour but knowing where and how to touch her g spot.
you can even spend 3hours but av not touched her g spot.

my advice: talk it over with her,ask her what stimulates her most and start doing it. you will see her reaching orgasm within 20mins.
good luck
even though I agree with you, I can tell you are speaking based on what you have read and not what you have experienced- despite being a lady.

Stimulating the center of gravity will result in pain to most ladies. They don't like it. The best remedy is to use his tongue on the clit. But this depends on how clean she it. Simply rubbing his tongue against her clit will make her go wild.

I repeat, only if she is a clean babe.

prettyjo, you need practical lessons to know what needs to be done. Forget what you read in books. Get your man to do his damn job. This will make you know if center of gravity works on all women. Some ladies don't even want to be fingered.
Re: I Cant Satisfy Her by prettyjo(f): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
iwatch:
even though I agree with you, I can tell you are speaking based on what you have read and not what you have experienced- despite being a lady.

Stimulating the center of gravity will result in pain to most ladies. They don't like it. The best remedy is to use his tongue on the clit. But this depends on how clean she it. Simply rubbing his tongue against her clit will make her go wild.

I repeat, only if she is a clean babe.

prettyjo, you need practical lessons to know what needs to be done. Forget what you read in books. Get your man to do his damn job. This will make you know if center of gravity works on all women. Some ladies don't even want to be fingered.
please read my post well,though I understand what you are trying to say.stimulating her with his tongue could also be pleasurable to her.like I said its all about talking it over with her
Re: I Cant Satisfy Her by m4una(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
If you can't make her cum, you make her go look for her size maka ndu gi biko
Re: I Cant Satisfy Her by stephenqueen: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
KingTom:
His girlfriend is a marine spirit grin
Dr kingtom grin
Re: I Cant Satisfy Her by stephenqueen: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
funarosho:
My gf kept telling me DAT I don't satisfy her on bed no matter how hard I tried. we played for like 1hr d last time and she said its like 20mins in her eyes and DAT I didn't make her come .we both love ourselves and we are planning to get married. pls what can I do cos I really want to mk her happy.
Bro I bet it ur babe cnt be as crazy as Damilola,she be horse but I sometimes m ake use of tramadol to lash her,with tramadol u can last for hours.make sure u dey use ogidiga,ale,opa eyin,alomo......Tosyne2much, jacksparrow1207, origin101 abi no be so
Re: I Cant Satisfy Her by KingTom(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
stephenqueen:

Dr kingtom grin
Dr. Stephenqueen shocked tramadol ke? You wan kill the guy? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice To Guys: Don't Ever Lie To Your Girlfriend when She's Like This / Popular Booty Model On Instagram, Corazon Becomes A Qualified Lawyer In Kenya / Whatsapp Group For Mature Men And Women Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.