Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) (47034 Views)

How To Get Six Packs In 3 Minutes / Pictures: Learn How To Get Six Packs In Minutes / 15 Most Hilarious Nigerian Starter Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Omo see as you resemble them peeps dem dey use run the 'save a life' campaign in Kenya. if person dash you slap you go pieces one time. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by harry509: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
aboki2000:
It's not only Jim Iyke , Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage , Davido , Ice Prince , Cossy or Tonto Dike knows how to take off Their Tops and Shirts .

Mods pls do the needful abeg .. grin
he don chop food so? undecided undecided
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Cashio:
aboki...aboki...aboki....de name sounds familiar.

hmmm no be north? na so dem dey behave nah

dat mod wey change abokiii wey i type to northerner make him carry time oo

You are a bigot

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chai!!!! see packs!
taar! get lost.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by sage2(m): 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
There is thin line between 6 pack and malnutrition.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by ilovecritics(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
As I see the post for FP, I come ask myself.. Which kain packs we go see eeehhh!!!!!!

So as I open am...

Na so I laughhhhhhhh eeeh, my belle wan tear grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by MrDoGood(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Op why your chest flat like Apc flag and your stomach come curve like PDP face cap

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
I appreciate this post grin grin

Everybody is so jealous

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by MrDoGood(m): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
brito:
Chai!!!! see packs!
taar! get lost.
I love this chick
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
when i saw dat i thought it was d he*goat in my back yerd
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by MrDoGood(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
brito:
Chai!!!! see packs!
taar! get lost.
I love this chic
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by LBTY(f): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
prevail23:
haba brother!
sexy pose don finish for Nigeria ni?
y u come stand like primary3 student wey dey sing national anthem?

Lmao
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chai packs don suffer
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by juniormusa(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:
Coming from a Aboki undecided

Not surprised, lipsrsealed

He is even asking for fp....

If u make fp. I will buy nl from seun
He don make fp bros

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by polite2(m): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
HizMissy:
mmmm I like!
u both look alike
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by donPhill(m): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
no need to talk...

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by ezebrightike: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
U go fear packs.......................Gbooohahahahahahahaha
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by zainyola(f): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Make una pity d guy na

Bae no mind them u sexy and u knw it grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by mmsen: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
OP looks malnourished.

Put your clothes back on, please.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by zainyola(f): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
donPhill:
no need to talk...

Wow kiss
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by 400billionman: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
prevail23:
haba brother!

On top China phone
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by chimoskyg(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
I can't see any packs na, mine is even better off angry
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by HizMissy(f): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
polite2:
u both look alike
u have no idea how i look. are u a seer?
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:
Coming from a Aboki undecided

Not surprised, lipsrsealed

He is even asking for fp....

If u make fp. I will buy nl from seun
he don make fp ,so se u don buy NL sha?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by simdam500(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
uselessgoat:

I wan fuccck ur mummy. Gimme her number

uselessgoat undecided
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by mymi(f): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Crying cry wasted mb
Sexy pose don cheap 4 naija #3for5naira
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by sarmiie(m): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
a six-pack on a slim dude is like ti.ts on a fat lady

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by polite2(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
HizMissy:

u have no idea how i look. are u a seer?
lolz. but de resemblance is from de chest down to de tommy.
DAT all I can see. y don't u prove mi wrong and post ur full pics
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by stiles009(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lol. . More like Hungry pack
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by lovely17(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
please wait for me still looking for the six packs
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
prevail23:
haba brother!
Hahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Social Media Praise-Singers Needed In Delta For Governor Okowa (Photo) / val_dubem's funny pics here / Weirdest Wedding Pix I've Ever Seen (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.