Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) (47024 Views)

How To Get Six Packs In 3 Minutes / Pictures: Learn How To Get Six Packs In Minutes / 15 Most Hilarious Nigerian Starter Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by aboki2000(m): 5:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Haters I need more bashing tongue

Front page no bi bean @all oooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Samexdx(m): 6:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Oya go buy nl sharpaly ;-)
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jerrymej(m): 6:14am On Mar 28, 2015
I thought you mean 'SIX PACKs'!

HMMM! Well I figure nothing related to Packs in this pic.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Mystery007(m): 6:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Get a life, u look malnourished. 6packs ko, 12 dozen ni
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Bloodstream: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2015
That is shoprite's toilet!
Oponu!![color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 28, 2015
Hahahahaahahahaha sixpack smiley)))))

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by isan(m): 7:08am On Mar 28, 2015
Where d pack abeg :-/
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Raymondif: 7:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Ryammended:
If that's 6packs.....
What's this??

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by olubenjazzy(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2015
In ur life u need change
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by creepsyme(f): 7:48am On Mar 28, 2015
I tot he will look like flavour in his bathroom
, sincerely it looks awkward and as tho on hunger strike.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by fairygeh(f): 7:56am On Mar 28, 2015
I can only see one pack
In other news. Nigeria decides today.vote wisely
#GEJtill2019

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by debonairprinx(m): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2015
MzCorleone:
Pacs toh badt gringringrin

Your moniker reminds me of the evergreen GODFATHER movie. #thumbsup.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2015
Gosh u guys are too mean! He doesnt look horribly bad.
sad

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Taireblaze(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2015
thhis is poverty pack to me.....no offence tho we will all be rich AMEN
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Wyclefniranz(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2015
simdam500:
Coming from a Aboki undecided

Not surprised, lipsrsealed

He is even asking for fp....

If u make fp. I will buy nl from seun
and now he has make from page............
still expecting seun to declare nairaland sold

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by misshoree(f): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2015
So this is a competition of packs

How much do packs add to ur account everyweek
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by MzCorleone(f): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2015
debonairprinx:

Your moniker reminds me of the evergreen GODFATHER movie. #thumbsup.
That's the purpose smiley
thanks
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jerryboie10(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2015
Bleszin:
Fellow nairalanders,this is a way d op is trying to let us know he need financial help to feed.
Lets help save d op's life
u r mentally retarded,a disgrace to humanity

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Yehman(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2015
aboki2000:
It's not only Jim Iyke , Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage , Davido , Ice Prince , Cossy or Tonto Dike knows how to take off Their Tops and Shirts .

Mods pls do the needful abeg .. grin
Poor camera ± hungry man
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by swagdopey: 9:15am On Mar 28, 2015
simdam500:

it has made fp. Oya start negotiationz

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by mcevans1(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2015
;DDamn! Stock fish sef get hope ooo
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by bammy777(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2015
;DZambida Blueprint...
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by eddyline(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2015
simdam500:

better ready to sell your papa house to buy Nairaland oh. Lol. na joke oh.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by dadoctore(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Firstly, maybe its d picture quality but I dnt see no packs
Secondly, I aint hating but I find it funny dis made fp...azzin esp in dis trying period wit lotsa news flying round,like wtf!!!
Thirdly, dude why would u do dis to urself nau? Haba maka gini
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jaycpu(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2015
hey guys just check it out.....diz gy just got popular from a single pix from his bathroom.....he does knw he ain't with pack just to give an impression.... dude u got brain....men

7 pages from a bathroom pic......
everything have a start u will surely grow ur six packs maybe then Jonathan will b teaching in my primary school as PHE teacher and buhari as my principal who knows don't loose hope op.......

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jaycpu(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Ryammended:
If that's 6packs.....
What's this??

hahahahaahhaha u sure are goood buh mennn look at wah d helll could all c d starting of his pack above hz chest nipple gy u b human being ....sure say u get chest... atlst all dos hard work on flat belly muscles should ginger ur chest muscles to react na. men lafing try ma ears ewewewewew

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Fatech(m): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2015
[i][/i] ;Dlmfao...wetin be this
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jaycpu(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2015
check
dz out

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by InZA: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2015
elantraceey:
Lmao grin grin

Inza come and see your mate grin

We are waiting for you to break the Internet with your own shirtless six pack too grin
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by XBLadez: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2015
All I see are six bones, not six packs
Smh
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Bleszin(f): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2015
jerryboie10:
u r mentally retarded,a disgrace to humanity
really??
how stewpeed of U(a product of broken condom)to have quoted me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Social Media Praise-Singers Needed In Delta For Governor Okowa (Photo) / val_dubem's funny pics here / Weirdest Wedding Pix I've Ever Seen (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.