Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

What Is Wrong With Some Pastor's? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With Some Pastor's? (619 Views)

What Really Is Wrong With This Administration? Unlucky Or Incapable? / What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Some Pastor's? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2015
One of our greatest challenge in this country is religion
I paid a visit to a friend yesternight and our topic drifted to politics and immidiate elder sister joined us
She told us about their pastor's PROPHETIC WORD that all their church member's shou5d come to church tomorow(today)for praying and fasting until after the election.that no place is safe except inside his church
My question is is if everybody should go to camp inside their church and mosque,shrine etc,WHO WILL VOTE?.it is high time we start challenging this men of god.the church name is overcomers and it is in Enugu
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Pastor's? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2015
Same thing with my JW neighbor who told me that they don't vote cause their KINGDOM is not of this world,i was surprise,we use same currency,pay same nepa and other ultility bills.government policies affect both of us.if Sulivan closes Ogbete market she will stay at home.where is this different kingdom located?
Re: What Is Wrong With Some Pastor's? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2015
Seventh day Adventist will be protesting that tomorow is holy Sabbath so no voting.can't we use our brain to follow religion?.

(1) (Reply)

We’ve No Confidence In Akwa Ibom REC – APC / Inec Has Plan A, B, C, D.....etc / People Stranded At The Airport And Others Ready To Run In Case A Of War!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.