Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Who Will You Vote For In Tommorrow Presidential Election(march 28) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will You Vote For In Tommorrow Presidential Election(march 28) (551 Views)

Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / 6 Days To Election March 28th Election Date! Who Are You Voting For? / Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Vote For In Tommorrow Presidential Election(march 28) by ireneony(f): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2015
i am voting for GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Vote For In Tommorrow Presidential Election(march 28) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Voting For GMB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will You Vote For In Tommorrow Presidential Election(march 28) by Ashleyma77(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2015
click like for Buhari.share for Jonathan.

6 Likes

Re: Who Will You Vote For In Tommorrow Presidential Election(march 28) by cupidFlint(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sweetheart despite the fact that yhu ma NL crush, I can't help buh to ask you to work on your English. Its what bad belle describe as 'disatrous'. Still crushin' big time on yhu Sweet Ireneony .
Meanwhile its #GEJTILL2019
Re: Who Will You Vote For In Tommorrow Presidential Election(march 28) by ireneony(f): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
cupidFlint:
Sweetheart despite the fact that yhu ma NL crush, I can't help buh to ask you to work on your English. Its what bad belle describe as 'disatrous'. Still crushin' big time on yhu Sweet Ireneony .
Meanwhile its #GEJTILL2019
just because i made a mistake to type "you" now my english is bad abi
i dont know what you nairalanders feels like.
i must say you are very jobless

id!ot!
Re: Who Will You Vote For In Tommorrow Presidential Election(march 28) by cupidFlint(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
ireneony:
just because i made a mistake to type "you" now my english is bad abi
i dont know what you nairalanders feels like.
i must say you are very jobless

id!ot!
Sweetheart don't you think it was rather too harsh and childish for you to have called me an 'id.iot"? Besides I meant no harm, was jz tryna correct yha. And try as much as possible to read carefully your write up before to avert this and many more blunders.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ On His Chances / Mr President,how Should We Send Your Properties? / Goodluck And Buhari In A Physical Combat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.