Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Imo State : Who Will Tell Our People The Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State : Who Will Tell Our People The Truth (689 Views)

Why We Are Running Away From Our People After Elections – Katsina Speaker / Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women / Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State : Who Will Tell Our People The Truth by 99100(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2015
" If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it , people will ventually come to believe it."
It is so easy to deceive the gullible minds, the ignorants , the non and halfly-educated.
I resides in Orlu/Orsu local govt area of Imo state .Rochas have been deceiving our people.
*He tells them it is right to vote Buhari
*He tells them Buhari love NdiIgbo and Jonathan hates NdiIgbo.
*He tells them Jonathan did nothing for Imo state and South east in general

but he refuse to tell them that ;

* It is a sin for a muslim to vote a christian against a muslim.

*The north have been marginalisng the south east for decades until now.
*He refuse to tell them that NdiIgbo have never had it better than now since the civil war.

I have atleast been able to convince some of my kinsmen.

NdiIgbo lets vote wisely.

Lets vote GEJ again.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State : Who Will Tell Our People The Truth by eyeview: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2015
Rochas is a master of deception.
Everything about him is never straightforward,its always shrouded in deception.
Never take anything Rochas says at its face value,you'll be doing so at your own peril.
You have to come close enough to see the lies in everything he says or do.
And sadly he does so thinking he's smart.

1 Like

Re: Imo State : Who Will Tell Our People The Truth by CharliParker: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2015
ROCHAS I KNOW

1 Like

Re: Imo State : Who Will Tell Our People The Truth by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2015
You are just either controlled by ethnic madness or ignorant.

I know what Imo was under PDP for many years and we know what it is today.

University education is free.

What can the PDP boost of in its rule in SE in general for last 16years.

Okorocha is the wise man of the east and he is right.
Re: Imo State : Who Will Tell Our People The Truth by sherrylo: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2015
OP you can lie and this kind of lie eh is bad for your health. (its a sin for a muslim ti vote a christian against a muslim).

Better stop that trash. There are so many muslims voting GEJ against GMB. Maibasira that just said GEJ will win with landslide is he not a muslim? even that Ayeedee guy is he not a Muslim? Sambo na wetin? abi Obanikori no be Muslim? stweee .

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Gains More Ground Over Buhari / President-elect To Emerge Today –jega / Wole Soyinka: 2015 Elections The Most Expensive, Vicious, Vulgar I’ve Witnessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.