Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

10 Things That Usually Happen Every Election Day. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things That Usually Happen Every Election Day. (565 Views)

"Every Election Period, Nigerians Await A Political Savior..." / 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things That Usually Happen Every Election Day. by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2015
Things that usually happen every election day.

1) no movement of cars-
cars are usually restricted from 8am till 5pm, so no driving of cars on election day.

2) street soccer-
guys usually play street soccer on every election day, so be prepared for street display of beautiful skills by talented players.

3) small childrens are kept indoors-
the little kids are always locked in the house, since they are not voting, they are meant to stay inside and watch cartoon network, or sleep off.

4) the ladies will start their gossiping-
since the ladies cannot play street soccer, they would join their fellow girls and gist or even gossip, don't be surprised oh, they are not gisting about politics, they would be gisting about the mumuness of guys.

5) the armed security men would be parading round the streets to ensure peace and order

6) the fire service men and ambulance would be parading round the streets incase of any form of danger.

7) there would be constant light-
so that people can watch what is happening in nigeria on NTA or AIT or any good channel

8 ) all the markets in the country would be closed down, even shops, no buying and selling, except street hawkers, who manages to sell their purewater to the exhausted street football players

9) there is always silence, peace and transquility on every election day

10) feel free to add your own.
Re: 10 Things That Usually Happen Every Election Day. by swaggzo(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Another Shitty List Hope To Make FrontPage angry
Re: 10 Things That Usually Happen Every Election Day. by Danhumprey: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Number 7 kwa. Constant light gini?undecided

Op,are you from planet Jupiter?
Re: 10 Things That Usually Happen Every Election Day. by lordthree(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
so many lists on nairaland, the name should be changed to nairalist
Re: 10 Things That Usually Happen Every Election Day. by swaggzo(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2015
lordthree:
so many lists on nairaland, the name should be changed to nairalist

Honestly.
Re: 10 Things That Usually Happen Every Election Day. by edegbemario(m): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2015
Nice write up
Re: 10 Things That Usually Happen Every Election Day. by MCDanselm(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2015
no. 11. jega announces Goodluck ebele Jonathan victory

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Usually Happen Every Election Day. by truefact: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2015
12: Hausa, Muslims, and north will kill people and burn..
Re: 10 Things That Usually Happen Every Election Day. by MuguliciousMUGU: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
swaggzo:
Another Shitty List Hope To Make FrontPage angry
if i was a girl with three bre.ast and 5 nyash, it would have made frontpage... Don't bother yourself, it won't get there.

Just watch as jonathan would win. Thats all
Re: 10 Things That Usually Happen Every Election Day. by swaggzo(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

if i was a girl with three bre.ast and 5 nyash, it would have made frontpage... Don't bother yourself, it won't get there.

Just watch as jonathan would win. Thats all

Haha I never still change my signature. .... This is nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

“buhari Is A Face Of Deceit & Chief Promoter Of Born To Rule” – Asari Dokubo / My Brother Before Election. / I Won’t Visit Nigeria If Buhari Becomes President—afrocandy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.