Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,624 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Could This Be The Height Of Desperation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be The Height Of Desperation (797 Views)

Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ / Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness / Calling Niger Deltans "Ignorant And Helpless" Is The Height Of Cluelessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Height Of Desperation by jeffoe(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Yesterday evening while I left my apartment to go get something to eat, saw some people shouting pdp and distributing pdp branded rice plus noodle, I met one of the beneficiary of the branded rice, whose shop was where I intended to get the food stuff and she said and I quote "if this is what I could benefit from jonathan in the last four years, then I am voting buhari"

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Height Of Desperation by Burger01(m): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Just imagine that!

Clueless government

Sai Buhari o jire smiley
Re: Could This Be The Height Of Desperation by DesChyko: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Lol.. Are you sure you moved past or the rice got finished before it reached your turn, hence the angergrin
Re: Could This Be The Height Of Desperation by jeffoe(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
DesChyko:
Lol.. Are you sure you moved past or the rice got finished before it reached your turn, hence the angergrin
walked pass them as they where heading to the next house too continue there distribution spree , I saw the branded rice with the woman and had to take pics.

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan and First Lady Arrives For Voting At The Polling Unit..pics / Election Rigging? People Pls Confirm [Video] / What Is Jonathan And PDP Planning At The Thick Of This Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.