Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

OPINION: Can You Name Your Child After Your Ex-boy/girl Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OPINION: Can You Name Your Child After Your Ex-boy/girl Friend? (688 Views)

You Are A Bad Boy/girl If You Did Any Of These Back Then In Secondary School / How Many Ex Boy/girl Friends Do You Have so far? / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Can You Name Your Child After Your Ex-boy/girl Friend? by sgtmark(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2015
There was this Lady I dated sometimes ago apart from her beauty, She is someone you can always lean on, lemme put it that way. She is out of the country now but we keep contact. So yesterday, I was thinkin' of her and how to appreciates her. And the thought of naming my daughter after her arised, though am still single but do you think that is possible?. I believe you people response will also help in a big way for me to conclude on what to do. Thx... On my way to where i'll cast my vote 2moro, pardon any typo error. MAKE SURE YOU VOTE AND PROTECT YOUR VOTE | SAY NO TO ELECTION VIOLENCE |GOD BLESS NIGERIA | SHALOM
Re: OPINION: Can You Name Your Child After Your Ex-boy/girl Friend? by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Nothing bad about that. . .
Re: OPINION: Can You Name Your Child After Your Ex-boy/girl Friend? by kingofpool: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2015
yea, only if my ex is not a sex freak
Re: OPINION: Can You Name Your Child After Your Ex-boy/girl Friend? by AndreRose(f): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2015
Yes ofcourse. The fact that we are no more together doesn't mean we are sworn enemies, there can be something about you that I like but due to some circumstances we can no more be together. So we remain friends. But this does not apply to everyone, it depends on how the break up ordeal went.
Re: OPINION: Can You Name Your Child After Your Ex-boy/girl Friend? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Yeah nothing bad about it

In honour of her

Planing on naming mine

Amarachi

Good memories shared

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Can You Name Your Child After Your Ex-boy/girl Friend? by goodmorning40: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Okay but u better not tell ur wife it is ur ex girlfriend name or else she will give u peace for the rest of ur life undecided

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Can You Name Your Child After Your Ex-boy/girl Friend? by Aviero: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Godforbid! undecided
Re: OPINION: Can You Name Your Child After Your Ex-boy/girl Friend? by XtraSmooth404: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2015
Am I mad? angry
Re: OPINION: Can You Name Your Child After Your Ex-boy/girl Friend? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
No, I can't, because when relationships end with me, they don't really end well.

In truth, I'm running out of options on names for my children(if I live long enough to have them) because when I think of a name, there's someone/something negative that I've come across to be attached to it.

Will cross the bridge when I get there, but I'm sure I won't consider names of my exes.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Can You Name Your Child After Your Ex-boy/girl Friend? by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Depends on d situation that brought the 'ex' situation.

Moreover, why would I name my child after my ex.undecided
She has her family. I have mine.
Re: OPINION: Can You Name Your Child After Your Ex-boy/girl Friend? by djeezy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
If I like the name my ex bears I can name my child. Ain't nothing like naming after my ex. Then again, depends on how the relationship ended.

(1) (Reply)

Some Qualities Of A Ladies Man / Mr Fore-play / Can U Escape False Rape Allegation From A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.