Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Why We Should Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Should Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President (370 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Should Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
My good people of Nigeria as you go to poll please vote for APC. How can you know us our symbol is a hand holding a broom. I have also pasted the symbol so that you can see it clearly. They have said many things about us but my question why not allow what they have done speak for them why all this hate speech. My dear people please don't allow their umbrella to cover your destiny any more please use broom and sweep them away. Vote for APC vote General muhammadu Buhari for president. I assure you that our government will not divide religion nor interfere with institutions meant to perform their duty unlike this current government. We shall drive corruption ,unemployment,insecurity, wasteful spending by government away in Nigeria and we are committed to do the following create employment in a massive scale,stabilize power by decentralizing it which will enable us to build generating plant close to where its gas source are produced with this our government will save billions of dollars because the issue of pipe line vandalism will be things of the past. we shall also build refineries which will enable us to sell our refined product locally and internationally with this employment will also be created in a massive scale as well both directly and indirectly. We are committed to diversify our economy by venturing into agriculture in a full scale through harnessing of our cocoa,palm kernel,robber and our solid minerals with this Nigerian economy will rise and you will see that our country has been lacking technocrat. We are committed to build roads and also bridge the gap between urban and rural area. Under general buhari government we shall address and fix our health and educational sector to world class standard don't say how the resources are there. With this employment will be created and issue of strike will be no more. Many innovative programs will be set up. Nigerians Nigeria will rise again. Vote our presidential candidate General buhari and see true transformation.
Re: Why We Should Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President by Sharksblow(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
say BABA
Re: Why We Should Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President by richol(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ TILL BUHARI STOPS BUYING DIAPERS
Re: Why We Should Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President by saintikechi(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
We need a young and educated leader.

GEJ TILL 2019

(1) (Reply)

Fans Of Goodluck: Support President Goodluck Jonathan / The Leaders Of Yesterday Are Stil The Leaders Of Today (WHY) / Aura Care Cleaning Services....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.