Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta (39179 Views)

Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by bdemix(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
[b][/b] Sai Buhari....I just lik this Man...Thumb up

1 Like

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Matildahenshaw(f): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
ihavedecide, click like if you have too.

4 Likes

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by budusky05(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
The peoples choice
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by vislabraye(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Amaechi the wife beater. This man does not respect his wife.

Is he not even ashamed of that untidy classroom he's in. What did he do for the school
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by ElfEnomenOo: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
The indefatigable Amaechi.
A great guy ....
Sai Buhari
Sai Osinbajo
Sai Amaechi
Sai APC.

3 Likes

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by sltn(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
guttentag:
Hard Rock for Mr. Jonathan and Goons
which can fool you be na tongue
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by oyinbayode(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
he z got a beautiful wife though........................................... grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by CharlesPhc: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kentrasso:

Listen to yourself. If he had done that would you say the same thing

And since he didn't?
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by DesChyko: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Cool.. Relaxed..
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Govnor Amechi is a man any day,more man than many policians in PDP who have indirectly converted Presidents wife to Party Leader.
Amechi fought his way into govt house and completed his tenure.
His moves helped mould a vibrant opposition in nigeria.At the end of the day he is not gunning for vice president as PDP made us believe then.
Ride on Gov.

6 Likes

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by sammyj: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Amaechi get eyes ooo, the wife fine die. Any way SAI BABA all the way !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Franchise21(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rili funny tho
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by unite4real: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
CharlesPhc:
What's cool about that pic? I can see an arm chair beside that dude on suit, so you mean Gov. Amaechi could not atleast give that to his wife to seat decently....!!!

and what is Amaechi sitting on?
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by TI1919(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by femi4: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
kennygee:
Did Amaechi pay Nairaland for posts about him today?

I don't get.

grin

Looks like he wet his pants.
Wetin your eyes dey find?
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Sijo01(f): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
He's as lousy in pic just as he is in speech.
*spit*

1 Like

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
femi4:
Wetin your eyes dey find?

E dey find wetin cool about the pics ni.
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by LewisO: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
crazysaint:
Stupidity at it peak.....
#VoteGej
What is stuppid about it? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by watered(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
kennygee:
Did Amaechi pay Nairaland for posts about him today?

I don't get.

grin

Looks like he wet his pants.
Kennygee, long time. Will you vote tomao?
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
watered:
Kennygee, long time. Will you vote tomao?

Nah, I'll stay in my house and pray for a peaceful election.
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by appini: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Judith is worried. Amaechi you see yourself!
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by arusoncd(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
A student asked his teacher:
"Sir what is the meanings of
White Elephant Project? " The
teacher sent the entire class
on excursion to see Governor
Amaechi's uncompleted
1kilometre mono rail that has
guzzled N150b in River State
Which he said he regretted
and was tricked into building
it.

3 Likes

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by CharlesPhc: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
unite4real:

and what is Amaechi sitting on?

I guess you need to borrow your grandma's glasses to see what he's sitting on...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by moscobabs(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hunnm

1 Like

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by watered(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
kennygee:

aii. Same here
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by babasanti: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Apc and amaechi will Lose the battle and the war. Its GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by ipleddge: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
J
kennygee:

lol and u are always d first person to insult buhari grin Gej this girl is minus one
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by genevieve12(f): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
lordkoko1:
Governor Rotimi Amaechi Storms Igwuruta Timber Market Today with his wife and APC members in respect to the forth coming election.

http://www.setup9ja.com/2015/03/governor-rotimi-amaechi-storms-igwuruta.html
Very crazy people,after 2moro u wud nt see dem dere again,may the lord punish dem in triple fold.

1 Like

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by hensben(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
I just like this guy.w..very smart looking and the wife is very sharp and young..simple dressing unlike shepopo and drunkard
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by hensben(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
genevieve12:

Very crazy people,after 2moro u wud nt see dem dere again,may the lord punish dem in triple fold.
Keep quiet What do you know.
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Coldfeet(f): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
CharlesPhc:
What's cool about that pic? I can see an arm chair beside that dude on suit, so you mean Gov. Amaechi could not atleast give that to his wife to seat decently....!!!
Guy U get eyes o! I wonder too o! All this show off sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) / Enugu Youths Clean The City After The Riots / Electronic-Voting: The Best Type Of Election Suitable For Nigeria And Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.