Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta (39192 Views)

Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by ghanaman5050: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
lordkoko1:
Governor Rotimi Amaechi Storms Igwuruta Timber Market Today with his wife and APC members in respect to the forth coming election.

http://www.setup9ja.com/2015/03/governor-rotimi-amaechi-storms-igwuruta.html
I saw Mr Jimi Agbaje singing yes double double in dream . I want to become the first person to ccongratulate president Jonathan and Mr Jimi . Congratulations . I am not a pastor or prophet but my dreams always come into reality .

2 Likes

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by sCun: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
sirRiddy:
The wife looks quite young.
Igbo women are like that

1 Like

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by LongestDick: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by BashirAhmad1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
You cant just hate this man. Amaechi is man of the masses, even in the north now Amaechi has many followers.
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by elbinmanny(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Are u sure? I thinks say na she be this undecided

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by arusoncd(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
A student asked his teacher:
"Sir what is the meanings of
White Elephant Project? " The
teacher sent the entire class
on excursion to see Governor
Amaechi's uncompleted
1kilometre mono rail that has
guzzled N150b in River State
Which he said he regretted
and was tricked into building
it. wao

1 Like

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Boxer007(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Scientist have created pills to make men get pregnant thru the annnnus. This is great!
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Boxer007(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Scientist have created pills to make men get pregnant thru the annnnus. This is great news for all men
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by ceejayluv(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
freshcvvs:
Why is his wife always boning while he keeps smiling? it seems this Amechi no send him wife at all o grin
She'll vote Jonathan...

3 Likes

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by shalomm: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Raiders:
APC is going to do well in Rivers because of the Ameachi factor. Ameachi is love in Rivers state

sometimes when i see grown ups Nigerians analyze politics, i just smh....

2 Likes

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
ipleddge:
Jlol and u are always d first person to insult buhari grin Gej this girl is minus one

Serious Minus one o.

Even though i get PVC
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by freshcvvs: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
ceejayluv:

She'll vote Jonathan...

Hello Mrs Amechi.. how your husband? undecided
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by sCun: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Igbo women are just too beautiful.
Why is it that almost all the South South governors have Igbos as wives?
I think we need to increase our bride price o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by laytoshtwo: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Raiders:
APC is going to do well in Rivers because of the Ameachi factor. Ameachi is love in Rivers state
. Hehe Are u living in Rivers
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by ipleddge: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
kennygee:

Serious Minus one o.

Even though i get PVC
U know ur otuoke master is not worth dieing for,the truth is that u don't like PDP,u just hate APC
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Abuse: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
HOW MUCH DID GEJ PAY THIS CRITICS?
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by OdionOdion: 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gov Amaechi fully set for life in prison with his( Mary Odili's House girl) wife-Judith

2 Likes

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
ipleddge:
U know ur otuoke master is not worth dieing for,the truth is that u don't like PDP,u just hate APC

I don't like any.
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by unite4real: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
CharlesPhc:

I guess you need to borrow your grandma's glasses to see what he's sitting on...!!!

You are one of the e-rats that poke nose to smell people's problems all over town. Go get a healthy life and leave people alone. have you never sat on a bench in your life. The wife sat close to him on a bench and you are ranting. if she was on the arm chair far from him, you will still complain. wetin you even want. Mtcheeewwwwww. go get a life please. i take God beg you.

1 Like

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by unite4real: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
CharlesPhc:

I guess you need to borrow your grandma's glasses to see what he's sitting on...!!!

You are one of the e-rats that poke nose to smell people's problems all over town. Go get a healthy life and leave people alone. have you never sat on a bench in your life. The wife sat close to him on a bench and you are ranting. if she was on the arm chair far from him, you will still complain. wetin you even want. Mtcheeewwwwww. go get a life please. i take God beg you.
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Technocracy: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
I WANT TO STATE TO IT CATEGORICALLY TO NAIRALANDERS AMAECHI IS LARGELY SEEN AS A TRAITOR SO APC CANNOT WIN RIVERSTATE BECAUSE OF THE OVERWHELMING SYMPATHY #GEJ ENJOYS HERE EVEN IN THE RANK AND FILE OF APC

2 Likes

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by ipleddge: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
kennygee:

I don't like any.
I know Ur kind tongue,there are many people like dz
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Burger01(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bants:
Amaechi is a decent Fayose
cheesy
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
In my own opinion, I think amechi is a good guy but tribal sentiments is seriously against him which might affect his candidate in rivers state.

Note: I'm not a politician as such will not mention party names or support any. Pls don't smack me for this.
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Truckpusher(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Raiders:
grin grin

Keep on dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by unite4real: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
sCun:
Igbo women are just too beautiful.
Why is it that almost all the South South governors have Igbos as wives?
I think we need to increase our bride price o.

This is the right thing to say instead of someone that was posting and complaining that she is not sitting properly as if she was in a palace. some people cant just see the good aspect of things.
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by gascoign1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
The greatest good we will du for Buhari is to come out and vote massively for him and not liking comments and post here. The reality is for your likes to reflects in tomorrow elections and not liking even without a PVC.

Sai baba for life
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
ipleddge:
I know Ur kind tongue,there are many people like dz

Yes, a lot.
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Technocracy: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
OdionOdion:
Gov Amaechi fully set for life in prison with his( Mary Odili's House girl) wife-Judith

Dont and never call that lady Mary Odili's house girl i know her very well from when she attended FGGC Abuloma to when she studied sociology in RSUST she had a class her father retired as a branch manager of a bank. It also intrest u to note she tought me in nursery school,was helping her aunty in her school.
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by Technocracy: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
OdionOdion:

Dont and never call that lady Mary Odili's house girl i know her very well from when she attended FGGC Abuloma to when she studied sociology in RSUST she had a class her father retired as a branch manager of a bank. It also intrest u to note she tought me in nursery school,when she was helping her aunty in her. school. Come to woji Estate where she stayed for a long time and ask.
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by CharlesPhc: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
unite4real:

Silence...!!! Your best answer
Re: Cool But Funny Pics Of Gov. Amaechi At Igwuruta by andyanders: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
I can only see a woman with big nyashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Amechi must be doing extra work to keep that nyash in action, if not, he will need a roller to be moving it in order for him to enjoy her. Too big.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website / OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. / 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.