Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk (1603 Views)

8,000 Poor Osun Citizens Get Fg’s N5,000 Stipend / Aregbesola Receives Cheers From Osun Citizens While On His Way To Work. Photos / EDO Desides:edo Citizens,let's Meet Here And Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by oluwasunshine(f): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Who can we vote for that will not forsake osun state,let us talk
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
If dis una gathering no be abt jonathan and transformation, make una scatter

Say no to fake change
Sai jonathan
Sai transformation
May ya life be fully transformed as ya vote for jonathan and vice versa

2 Likes

Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by jamex93(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
for governor or president??
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by oluwasunshine(f): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
jamex93:
for governor or president??
president,senate,house of rep
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by jamex93(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
oluwasunshine:
president,senate,house of rep

una way dey osun, make una dey do DAT one, me dey Kaduna.....
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by Johnnyessence(m): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
in d state of Osun APC winning with 70% votes.

5 Likes

Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by tiptopy03(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
We are all saying no to negative change. Though we have already entered one chance in our State but we will try our best in order not to allow Nigeria to experience such. #AregbeIsAFailure #WorstGovernor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by tiptopy03(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
in d state of Osun APC winning with 70% votes.
Dreamer! Dreamer!! Dreamer!!! Let us place a sure bet 52% PDP 48% APC.
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by Johnnyessence(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
tiptopy03:

Dreamer! Dreamer!! Dreamer!!! Let us place a sure bet 52% PDP 48% APC.
u loose last with huge margin in d governorship election forget sentiment here ooooo u know very well that Osun state is an APC state not corrupt PDP senator that has d murder case of our leader chief bola ige forget sentiment here d people is voting for GMB APC having 70% votes against PDP having 30% votes.

3 Likes

Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by tiptopy03(m): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
u loose last with huge margin in d governorship election forget sentiment here ooooo u know very well that Osun state is an APC state not corrupt PDP senator that has d murder case of our leader chief bola ige forget sentiment here d people is voting for GMB APC having 70% votes against PDP having 30% votes.
you are still living in the dream land... Tomorrow shall tell
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by oluwasunshine(f): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
tiptopy03:
We are all saying no to negative change. Though we have already entered one chance in our State but we will try our best in order not to allow Nigeria to experience such. #AregbeIsAFailure #WorstGovernor
do u know Aregbesola is one of the 5 best governor in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by CyberWolf: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
oluwasunshine:
do u know Aregbesola is one of the 5 best governor in Nigeria?
best governor that is owning her workers salary for 5 months?..are you out of your fvcking mind?

1 Like

Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by Johnnyessence(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
tiptopy03:

you are still living in the dream land... Tomorrow shall tell
see let me tell u here u can't truncate d effort of d masses we are tired of d clueless president we av we need new man in d government that can stop corruption,thuggery breeders,fraudster in d government. we need change of hands question for u here what benefit av u get in gej government hmmm has ur family benefit from his government only for u to be fooled by so called bribery even I heard they are still distributing rice and kerosene abi .u and ur party will loose.
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by Johnnyessence(m): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
best governor that is owning her workers salary for 5 months?..are you out of your fvcking mind?
is it only Osun state government that's owing d workers niiii hmmmm 26 state governor is owing their workers d worst of it all is d Benue state governor Gabriel suswam owing d workers 10 month salary abeg don't ever blame aregbe government blame fg that's cutting d Federal allocation of Osun state government .even in ekiti state d civil servants are suffering upon d assurance fayose promise d workers that he will pay their salary nothing to show for it only for him to be sharing bird flu birds to d civil servants on Christmas eve .fayose his owing eksu lecturers too imaging eksu lecturers are now on strike for 4 weeks now.all d state governor in d southwest is owing d civil servants except Lagos .

1 Like

Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by ndcide(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
If by this time Osun people don't know that APC is a scam, then the spell in osun people must be too strong.

osun people should support GEJ and break away from slavery.

2 Likes

Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by ojobekehinde: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Aregbe is not a vissionary leader,he procured BOND to run d affair of d state of Osun.hoping dat federal allocation will b enough to pay workers salary but with dwindling oil money and bank deducting their money,osun is now in problem.anyway every is put at d door step of GEJ.useless Aregbe here u are.
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by CyberWolf: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
is it only Osun state government that's owing d workers niiii hmmmm 26 state governor is owing their workers d worst of it all is d Benue state governor Gabriel suswam owing d workers 10 month salary abeg don't ever blame aregbe government blame fg that's cutting d Federal allocation of Osun state government .even in ekiti state d civil servants are suffering upon d assurance fayose promise d workers that he will pay their salary nothing to show for it only for him to be sharing bird flu birds to d civil servants on Christmas eve .fayose his owing eksu lecturers too imaging eksu lecturers are now on strike for 4 weeks now.all d state governor in d southwest is owing d civil servants except Lagos .
you are a blatant liar..
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ is a serial loser in Osun state, He lost woefully in 2011.

2mao will not be an exceptional, GEJ will loose 2mao again.

Meanwhile, my vote and that of my family goes to Buhari.

#GMB2015
#Ihavedecided

3 Likes

Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
you are a blatant liar..

APC don't bank on lies, he is telling u the truth.
If you need any proof, ask and we shall tell u.
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by Johnnyessence(m): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
you are a blatant liar..
check newspaper and verify d news am spreading I support in every where I go Cos' d truth do set me free .aregbe is our man that saves us from d slavery of PDP in Osun state forget sentiment here APC is winning 70% votes and PDP gaining 30% votes. no amount of bribery in d polling unit tomorrow will stop us from voting GMB our destiny is in our hands broom is d logo .u better don't waste ur vote vote APC d change party tomorrow.
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by CyberWolf: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Neyoor:

APC don't bank on lies, he is telling u the truth.
If you need any proof, ask and we shall tell u.
Is aregbesola and his fellow political criminals receiving their own salaries or not? You are nothing but a hopeless slave and the earlier you realize that, the better for you..
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by CyberWolf: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
check newspaper and verify d news am spreading I support in every where I go Cos' d truth do set me free .aregbe is our man that saves us from d slavery of PDP in Osun state forget sentiment here APC is winning 70% votes and PDP gaining 30% votes. no amount of bribery in d polling unit tomorrow will stop us from voting GMB our destiny is in our hands broom is d logo .u better don't waste ur vote vote APC d change party tomorrow.
same thing with you..
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
Is aregbesola and his fellow political criminals receiving their own salaries or not? I am nothing but a hopeless slave and the earlier i realize that, the better for me..

Use your brain now, eventhough it is leaking.

Why is it that you PDPi.g supporters are as daft as mama piss, must you attack me for telling you fact.

You don't have to tell me, I already know who you are.
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by Johnnyessence(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
CyberWolf:
Is aregbesola and his fellow political criminals receiving their own salaries or not? You are nothing but a hopeless slave and the earlier you realize that, the better for you..
u called me slave I won't abuse Cos' it's paining u of tomorrow defeat of PDP in sw .see it's u that u are slave Cos' since d 6 years of Gej government nothing to show for it even d so called economy has crashed in his government it's when u free ur self from d jaw of PDP government through ur votes tomorrow then u will know what am talking about. since aregbesola assume office 4 years ago we av been enjoying his democracy work I see what aregbesola government is doing not d so called President Gej that's displaying his stupid agenda on paper we are not illiterate as her wife d political mother of PDP ,we are fooled any more,we are not novice any more .we are educated and well informed.APC will win with landslide victory.
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by bettercreature(m): 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Osun people are just like one way traffic,very educated and well exposed GEJ has no chance
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by Johnnyessence(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
bettercreature:
Osun people are just like one way traffic,very educated and well exposed GEJ has no chance
till omisore and jelili adesiyan wake up our leader d blessed lawyer of our times chief bola age .omisore should #bringbackourbolaige.we are tired of PDP in south west why is PDP arresting chief Yinka adeojo today hmmm.forget about one way traffic here we will follow u if u av a peaceful heart ,we will follow u if u embrace democracy in our times.u will hear d results of tomorrow polls GMB winning 70%votes against gej gaining 30% votes.
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by PaulJohn1: 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
I'm not voting because I've got no voter's card.

Let me make a breakdown of how my people of Osun are likely going to vote tomorrow.

- Presidential election
Gen. Buhari of the APC is no doubt gonna clear the state.
My hood(Oshogbo) is going to be easy win for APC. Aregbe got around 50K votes here last year and might even be more for GMB for reasons I don't have time to discuss here.

Osun West should deliver the highest votes for GMB as per senatorial district. Sen. Adeleke of Ede, Peter Babalola of Ikire/Apomu and Prof. Yemi Osinbajo whose mum is from Ejigbo are factors that's make GMB clear that whole district. Iwo, another big town in this district is all for APC. Aregbe got 21k votes with a wide margin to trash his rival in this town.

Osun Central is for APC, but PDP candidates for house of assemblies in the district have done enough campaign for the party, but Oshogbo, Ikirun and Iragbiji being part of this district is a minus for all PDP candidates.

Osun East is the only district PDP as a party tries to flex some muscles because of Omisore and Oni of Ife's factor, but being Aregbe's senatorial district, the Ijeshas have not made the influence of both Oni and Omisore count in series of elections in that zone.

It's expected that General Buhari should have the highest percentage votes any southern Nigeria state will cast for him in Osun.

2 Likes

Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by oluwasunshine(f): 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
I already know buhari will win in osun,in 2011,out of the 36 states,osun has the most votes for buhari,i guess buhari might with percentage of 75:25 %, but in Nigeria it is buhari54:46 jonahtan
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by tiptopy03(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
see let me tell u here u can't truncate d effort of d masses we are tired of d clueless president we av we need new man in d government that can stop corruption,thuggery breeders,fraudster in d government. we need change of hands question for u here what benefit av u get in gej government hmmm has ur family benefit from his government only for u to be fooled by so called bribery even I heard they are still distributing rice and kerosene abi .u and ur party will loose.
The problem I have with this APShits is that they are kettle calling pot black. A known politician just came to my shop and order some bag of rice, informed the trader secretly that he will come to carry it as early as 5am tomorrow... and they will be the first set to be shouting PDP is distributing rice, kerosene... APCs are hypocrites.
Re: OSUN Decides:osun Citizens ,let Us Meet And Talk by tiptopy03(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Most people commenting here are from Lagos, they know little about Osun of today. It will all do you like film trick. GEJ will win Osun.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Bukola Saraki Hopes To Become Senate President Bukola Saraki[see TWEET] / Nominees That Will Be Sworn-in As Commissioners/SAs By Gov. Udom Emmanuel / Pic: Scene Of The Sabon-gari Local Government Bomb Blast In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.