Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Please,whats The Best Way To Deal With.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please,whats The Best Way To Deal With.... (424 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please,whats The Best Way To Deal With.... by emilykel(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
please,I just needed you guys opinion on how to deal with snobby ladies..I read on an American forum but their own opinions where "kill the girl with kindness and stuff" but I want to hear it from you guys...

(1) (Reply)

The Significance Of Trust And Romance In Your Relationship / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Polling Unit (PHOTOS) / High Battery To Invigorate! Is There Any Better Solution Than Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.