Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,348 members, 7,957,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) (53680 Views)

Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson / Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
She looks like agama lizard...no woman anatomy in her...i don't know what i have just quoted...WAKACOME, am i correct or wrong?
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by chichichilolo1(f): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
She still get estrogen so...hope say exercise neva finish am wink

1 Like

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
pretydiva:
Y dis gal dey disgrace womanhood like dis nau
Na manhood you want her to disgrace?
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
See as she strong like Iron...9 packs all over! Smh...
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by sirp2007: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
can somebody tell her(him) 2 cover up pls
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
osmosis2015:
She looks like agama lizard...no woman anatomy in her...i don't know what i have just quoted...WAKACOME, am i correct or wrong?
You are correct...grin grin
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by nawtikid(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:

God forbid. I'm feminine.

Adele Laurie Blue Adkins and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie still remains my role model.

I'll never sell my feminity. cheesy
abeg comot make I c road
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
pretydiva:
shey dis one nah woman?
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by raphy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
i hv already told u all that they were male before they turn themself to female becouse of money in soccer.
all nigeria ex falcons are sex change sad sad
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by VellyG(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Forget this one na confirm tranny.
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by DrMuzungu(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
What happened to her b00bs? Sent them for dry-cleaning?
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by coderXO(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
pretydiva:

heheh, u can excommunicate her
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Neplusultra(f): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rubbbish undecided
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by stjsd(m): 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
pretydiva:
who knows maybe she has eating from charlyboy pot grin
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by freezyballer09(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:

God forbid. I'm feminine.

Adele Laurie Blue Adkins and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie still remains my role model.

I'll never sell my feminity. cheesy

Kai! U r cute o! U d reason dis world is a beautiful place. Y shouldn't I smile waking up to see such alluring beauty. cool
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by coolfredo(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
pretydiva:
who be woman? abeg na manhood he de disgrace
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by galantman98(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
derrick333:

Aw fa,Mtn don start dia monthly bonanza
dt is wat u knw best
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by otunbadan(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Babe that's minding her own business on twitter, way get enough money to pay dem life internet subscription

Na SHE UNA CARRY HER MATTER FOR HEAD...MEN U PEOPLE SHOULD GET A JOB AND DONT JUDGE
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
What exactly is the meaning of this trash? angry

2 Likes

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Klinee: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
raphy:
i hv already told u all that they were male before they turn themself to female becouse of money in soccer.
all nigeria ex falcons are sex change sad sad
mumu so u never see a girl like that physicaly?
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by chiedu7: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=18pt] THIS NA MAN OR WOMAN

IF NA WOMAN SHE IS DISGUSTING
[/size]
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
pretydiva:

This person na girl? Tahhhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by raphy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Klinee:
mumu so u never see a girl like that physicaly?
if u come here to battle u don miss road.n u think i wl abuse u back.just back off dude sad sad
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Menstruation go dey vex dis girl.
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gradually , she is going in sane. She must be on drugs, no doubt , you find alot of her type on Kensington road, Liverpool . She lookslike one of them

1 Like

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by stonecoldcafe: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
pretydiva:

How is she disgracing womanhood. Can't you see her chiseled body? Are you seeing boobs or ni.pples? Is it ordinary pant that is responsible for your statement. Shior! But you praise models on bra and pant. You praise models and celebs on bikini abi? Hypocrites...
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
emusmith:
Wow! shocked

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/ex-super-falcon-star-chichi-igbo-shows.html?m=1

As I suspected, the percentage of crazed Nigerians is higher than previously stated.
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by faitheverest(f): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gat swag......flaunt swag......go gurlll
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by driand(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Airforce1:

For your mind cheesy
this mad man u never still release d album? Abi d story don change? Any road u pass we dey dey wait u.
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by wadremremmy: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
emusmith:
Wow! shocked

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/ex-super-falcon-star-chichi-igbo-shows.html?m=1

this 1 na man,
and moreover she no xpose her self much now,,,,,
she popular reach JLo, if she like make she open here toto, we go watch am, animal
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by ebukaOtika(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
erisankingston2:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://facebookjosylseas..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!

Na by FORCEMENT ,,,,?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron / Peter Rufai's New Look (Photo) / My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.