Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) (53526 Views)

Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson / Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Boyfriend At Last (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by ebukaOtika(m): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
nairalandist:
I used to support this girl but nowadays she's acting like a motor park tout. Talk about peni.s envy.

Yes or "Electra Complex" by Sigmund Freud.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by wman(m): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Too manly. No curves at all.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by IGWISE(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Is dis a woman or a man?

1 Like

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by obowunmi(m): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lesbians be like, "sweetim." grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Girls with watermelon belly be beefing gal with abs since 3AD. Dont hate

1 Like

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by NaMe4: 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
pretydiva:
Y dis gal dey disgrace womanhood like dis nau

Na wa o my sista! If dem no tell me say na chick, na 'bros how far?'

There's nothing sexy about those underpants! No even notice am, only for the thread title!

1 Like

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by lovely17(m): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
are you sure this is a girl
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Ola4great1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
she is an idiot of the highest oder

1 Like

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by cao(f): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
At the end of the day, she is an athlete, those abs are something. Not sure why she decided to post in her underwear, but that's her business. I'll give her credit, she worked hard for those abs & they're fine abs.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
I like her! her toto go grab me with enough muscles tongue
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by TolaniLuv: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
I'm observing comment from 9ja ladies sha!
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by hensben(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
pretydiva:
huh undecided
C'mon no need of wearing that face
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
hensben:
C'mon no need of wearing that face
kk..so wat face m I suppose 2 wear
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by hensben(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
pretydiva:
kk..so wat face m I suppose 2 wear
No need for argument..will you?
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
You guys don't understand, that's HERMAPHRODITE.
Nwoke-Nwanyi

1 Like

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by rossyc(f): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
*In psquare's voice*......This girl dey craze o....

1 Like

Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by ORIGENAL(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
I tink say na Wizkid oO!!
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Emmahunk(m): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
emusmith:
Wow! shocked

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/ex-super-falcon-star-chichi-igbo-shows.html?m=1

If this is what football turns a woman into, then I wonder if the fame and wealth associated with it is worth it.
This obviously is not the version of Eve that got Adam willingly disobeying God
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Dav24(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Is this a woman? i have not seen anything womanly in her
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by blessedman75: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pls ensure u don't repeat this mistake again. V u seen a guy playing for super falcons? Lol
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by ijiini(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
LORD!
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Melinde: 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
pretydiva:
Y dis gal dey disgrace womanhood like dis nau
I doubt if she is a woman.
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by resocorp: 5:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Why all this hate?
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2015
she will regret this someday. no one can be smarter than nature.
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by oluwayemcy(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Definitely embarrassing. What a shame to womanhood
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Krasid(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
My eyes.
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by derrick333(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Airforce1:

I no understand
Ok
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by derrick333(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
galantman98:
dt is wat u knw best
Woww!! U sef de use am? Una plnty o
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2015
Coldfeet:
I had to check your profile picture when I read your comment and signature(aproko tins wink) I was not dissappointed cool

I'm crazy for guys with six pack cheesy
but a lady? Hell no! Nothing sexy about it.

Kudos to her ain't easy at all yo keep those abs.
Lol, exactly.

She can never have that manly/masculine aura.
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Airforce1:

Vickybee hates men like crazy

Go dig
grin
SMH
Re: Ex-super Falcon Star, Chichi Igbo Shows Off Her Underpants And Abs (Photo) by XLR8R(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2015
Did u say shez a footballer or a boxer? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals / Nigeria Releases Official Team Photo Ahead Of World Cup In Russia / Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.