Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) (40047 Views)

Fayose Arrests Fake Aides Of Buhari [PICS] / Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) / More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by godG: 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
PEJ was born on October 25, 1957. She is older than GEJ. I smell foul play with her PVC. Perhaps, it could be a photoshoped PVC.
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by oakson: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
forgoodwithgod:
[quote author=oakson post=32070102][b]Fellow Nigerians this is the moment we have been waiting for
the moment of liberation. The israelites waited
for it God sent Moses, South Africans waited
they got Mandela, Singaporeans waited and
lee Quan Yew came! Fellow Nigerians behold
who the word has lighted unpon! Don't be
surprised he is a muslim; God used Cyrus an
heathen King for the restoration of Israel. U
said he is old? Have u forgotten that the bible
says he uses d weak things to shame and
confound the strong! An ordinary stick
searched and floated an axe because it was

U are a big time fool

carrying God's mandate.
God can use anybody! Nigerians behold the
man whom God has sent... God sent a word to
Nigeria and it has lighted unpon General
Muhammadu Buhari!
Let's support our liberation from the land of
bondage to our canaan!
Sai Buhari
[/b]
Sorry u are not making any sense at all(and I don't even think u can ever make sense)
You deserve an award for being the greatest fool ever on this planet earth
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by 1009ja: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Wonders.....Wonders....so Mama Peace say she was born in 1965?
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by klbakare(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Are these assholes supposed to take the photographs for an I.d with their caps and shit on? It is wrong!

Anyway, sai buhari!
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by oakson: 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
sai baba
Sai Buhari
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by oakson: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Taireblaze:
my dear writer listen to yourself GOD used Christains Of Strong Faith to deliver his People Nd Not muslims who are tyrant Think Twice b4 you spill out *****
Schooling you may take eternity, so ignoring u is my BEST option
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by pweetixandy: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ekiseme:
it seems your daftness is everlasting
lol..bros,go chop abeg.
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by cupidFlint(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Lol at occupation as housewife. No wonder!

grin grin
Stop hating bro,, she's yha first lady.

Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by cupidFlint(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
I know my brother Airforce1 wouldnt commenton this kinda shi.t, he's too busy with his album.
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by maestroz: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
God bless my president Gej. Ss/se will give you 99%. Gej will remain my president

Is dat enuff to return him to power? If he has jus dat, then e don lose b dat o
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by HopeAlive14(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
oakson:

Oga go and read your bible very well. Moses has been facing rejection before and even after God called him. What are u saying? Read your words aloud to yourself and discover your echoing ignorance
Pls don't quote me again

You stand to be quoted and corrected for your misinformation.

"Echoing ignorance"?

Have you seen the numerous responses to your first comment?

I advise you to think carefully before you write, son.
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by jecochi: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari child Zara Is Paying Over 12millionNaira
as School Fees
Developing Her
Future and Career.
*Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved To
London
For Studies and Residence while Developing
Their
Career and living In Affluence.....
*Atiku Abubakar Children Are Abroad
Schooling....
*Tinubu's Children Are Abroad Schooling and
Living
in Affluence,
They Are All Developing and Investing In their
Children To Continue To Rule Us After They Are
Gone.....
You are there As A Jobless Graduate Wearing
APC
and PDP Customized Vest
And Polo, Chanting
"Change" Holding Brooms and Carrying
Umbrellas
Chanting "Transformation"
Killing Yourself,
Fomenting Trouble and Constituting Nuisance to
the Society because of Peanuts
that can't make you
a better person......
Stop Being A Disgrace To Your Discipline, Stop
Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas
Because That is the Wish of Politicians For You...
They Know If You have a Good Job, They Can't
Use
You As A Thug / Propagandist.
If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten Children To
the
Street For Campaign
And Jonathan Will not Bring
his Children and Blood Brothers To The
Street For Campaign,
Then You are a Disgrace To
Your Family If You Don't Stop Masquerading
Yourself As PDP and APC Agents,
Because Up Till Now, I have Never Seen Buhari
's Children and
Jonathan's Children On The Street Wearing APC
Vest
and Holding Brooms,
Neither Have I seen
Jonathan's Children Carrying The PDP Umbrella
Even
On Social Media Let Alone In the Street....
To whom brain is given, Sense is expected!
Just Vote.
No violenc

Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by Sacramento4real(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sircomeference:
LOL,,,, GEJ's hat no dey comot for him head?? undecided undecided

see him nose self?? grin grin grin
He dey use am take passport sef grin
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by jevic(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
So mama Peace na house wife.
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by Heffalump(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
CR77:
GEJ and madam PEJ TILL Buhari get sence to rule nigerian

In less than 72 hours GMB will cry again

#WinningTeam

It is on history that Buhari has never won an election! History will repeat itself again as true Nigerians will prefer to match forward.
APC will continue to be in opposition perpetually. After this, they will learn to stage a constructive opposition and make objective criticism.
We Nigerians cannot change from Goodluck to Badluck! Never!!
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
?

Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by Heffalump(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
I am not surprise that GEJ gave his "All" to the North yet some Northern bigots and brigands are still calling for his head.
You really love this your Arewa republic and are moving with the speed of light to grab it.
GEJ has a positive imprint virtually all aspects of the economy, facts don't lie no matter how APC tries to cover it.
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by Heffalump(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
?

Your party, APC is already in the coffin ready to be interned for ever. #Neveragain shall APC disturb the sirene political peace of Nigeria!
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by peterjero(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
I guess you all didn't notice aisha buhari's age..... 1970 making her 45 years and her husband 1942 making him 73 later this year that's heavy gap o. Buhari bad guy
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Heffalump:

Your party, APC is already in the coffin ready to be interned for ever. #Neveragain shall APC disturb the sirene political peace of Nigeria!
Hahaha you wished! I don't talk too much...I prefer action! Tomorrow will tell if APC will b an history in Nigeria or PDP cool

Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by Uncletony(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
oakson:
Fellow Nigerians this is the moment we have been waiting for
the moment of liberation. The israelites waited
for it God sent Moses, South Africans waited
they got Mandela, Singaporeans waited and
lee Quan Yew came! Fellow Nigerians behold
who the word has lighted unpon! Don't be
surprised he is a muslim; God used Cyrus an
heathen King for the restoration of Israel. U
said he is old? Have u forgotten that the bible
says he uses d weak things to shame and
confound the strong! An ordinary stick
searched and floated an axe because it was
carrying God's mandate.
God can use anybody! Nigerians behold the
man whom God has sent... God sent a word to
Nigeria and it has lighted unpon General
Muhammadu Buhari!
Let's support our liberation from the land of
bondage to our canaan!
Sai Buhari
Thunder fire u! For misquoting d holy bible!!..may u rot in hell.
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by Abumadea: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
macfarland:
Said by President Jonathan: "They certainly started their campaign for 2015 well ahead of us, as early as 2011. They wanted to make insecurity and corruption the issues in the 2015 election and they started their mischief very, very early. They started by failing to cooperate with me on the war against Boko Haram. They opposed every move I made. They started demanding that soldiers be withdrawn from Borno. Thank God I did not succumb to the blackmail... Thank God we remained resolute in the face of blackmail and media campaign. They opposed the declaration of state of emergency. They opposed the ban on Boko Haram. They started circulating rumours that I was against Muslims. They accused us of genocide. Go and read the newspapers from 2011 till date. They did everything to worsen the Boko Haram problem. They knew where they were going. The opposition also cooked up corruption allegations against me. Their mischief worked with some unsuspecting Nigerians. Only God knows how much they say is missing now. I have lost count. Every day they will say $48 billion is missing, N500 billion is missing, $1 billion is missing. Some will say N20 trillion has been stolen. It does not make sense any more. Recently, an APC governor said $30 billion is missing from excess crude account. By the time you calculate all that they say is missing, we must be richer than China and US combined! All kinds of wicked lies. Nothing but mischief because they want to win elections. They started scandalising anyone perceived to be close to me, including men of God. I never knew politics could be this dirty. By nature, I don’t play dirty. I try to be fair. Unfortunately, people fail to recognise God in their scheming and calculations. No matter what they throw at me, if God says I will not fall, I will remain standing. To answer your question more directly, yes the opposition is better organised in playing mischievous and dirty politics but they will fail"
What happened to those lies Jonathan himself sponsored on NTA and AIT against opposition candidates? let's talk about that.
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by creamynuela88: 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
So when Buhari was 28yrs, his wife was still a baby Hmmmm! Odi kwa eguu!
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by oakson: 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Uncletony:

Thunder fire u! For misquoting d holy bible!!..may u rot in hell.
Uncle tony I speak authoritatively into your life that thunder will wipe out you and your entire family before the end of this month and may u all rot in hades
Stup.id dirty piggy boy
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by creamynuela88: 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
godG:
PEJ was born on October 25, 1957. She is older than GEJ. I smell foul play with her PVC. Perhaps, it could be a photoshoped PVC.

Do u use glasses Look again u wld c that year is GEJ n not PEJ.
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by Uncletony(m): 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
oakson:

Uncle tony I speak authoritatively into your life that thunder will wipe out you and your entire family before the end of this month and may u all rot in hades
Stup.id dirty piggy boy

before 2pm tomorrow u will shade tears....u will call me to apologise begging on ur knees!..we shall see..mark my words
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by acce: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
let wait and see
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by Uncletony(m): 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
oakson:

Stup.id dirty piggy boy

before 2pm tomorrow u will shade tears....u will call me to apologise begging on ur knees!..we shall see..mark my words,,
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by CzarChris(m): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
?
Xup bae, your taking this stuff too personal, hope you don't commit the unthinkable if things don't go your way tomorrow.
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by oakson: 12:01am On Mar 28, 2015
Uncletony:

before 2pm tomorrow u will shade tears....u will call me to apologise begging on ur knees!..we shall see..mark my words
LISTEN I SPEAK INTO YOUR LIFE
May tears, sorrow and pain never desist from your life!
Thorns and thistles shall be your harvest. For gold u shall receive clay, for silver u shall receive wood and your beauty shall be turned to ashes! Heaven shall remain closed unto you until further notice and may u seek and never find peace and rest in your entire life! Your sun shall cease to give light and gloominess shall take charge of ur life. Strangers shall feed fat on your fruits and make u stumble without walking. Your habitation shall be made desolate and your position shall another man take! I evoke calamity unpon your entire existence!
Every word that proceeds out of your mouth[good or bad] as from now on will begin to work against you in seven folds!
ALL THESE SHALL RUN AND OVERTAKE YOU AS SOON AS YOU FINISH READING THEM AND ENTER THROUGH YOUR EYEGATE
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by KelvinC1(m): 12:18am On Mar 28, 2015
The real voting has been done over night in the top politicians bedrooms and residents.. Our own election is just an exercise to make it look like it was so fair and not rigged.. #ADOYII.. PDP employed JEGA so JEGA is PDP.. #ADOYII
Re: Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) by Decryptor(m): 12:43am On Mar 28, 2015
pweetixandy:
Jonathan looks like he's about to cry.

Even jonathan will vote buhari.

Yes he will and....

Buhari will still lose! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) / Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court / Pictures From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.