Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Boss Insist I Come To Work On Election Day! 28th March, 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Boss Insist I Come To Work On Election Day! 28th March, 2015 (685 Views)

12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? / Breaking News: INEC Bows To Pressure, Presidential Election Now Holds 28th March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Insist I Come To Work On Election Day! 28th March, 2015 by raystanley(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Despite movement banned on Election day, 28th March, 2015... My boss insist i report to work. He is a big fan and a key member of d broom party, and probably want all d employee to vote for d party, and orders all staff to be @ work on d presidential deeday... what do i do?
Re: My Boss Insist I Come To Work On Election Day! 28th March, 2015 by MRLINGTON(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
He's not okay maybe

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Insist I Come To Work On Election Day! 28th March, 2015 by virginboy1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
He reasons like a clueless man.

Well,I wan vote for change GodWin
Re: My Boss Insist I Come To Work On Election Day! 28th March, 2015 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
raystanley:
Despite movement banned on Election day, 28th March, 2015... My boss insist i report to work. He is a big fan and a key member of d broom party, and probably want all d employee to vote for d party, and orders all staff to be @ work on d presidential deeday... what do i do?
If he wants all the employee to vote for the party then how will you people be able to vote for his party when you are at the office??na inside office una wan vote?abi na there una register??Trust me if truly your boss wants you people to vote for his party am sure he will even be very happy to make sure you people vote at where you registered,he will not even want you people to come to office because he knows it would stop the chance of you people voting for his party..so I don't buy this your story,your story get K-leg....it is obvious you created this thread just to attack APCwhat is the name of the company??where is the company located??what a pathetic liar you are..

Wakacome

temitemi1:
That ur boss must be an apc member because that kind of wickedness can only come from someone with broom mentality grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
Oh you this robot so this is the purpose of the thread??to bring "lies"to the table in order to abuse APC as a party??ok make una enjoy una thread,you PDP guys go cry when buhari is announced the winner of the election...

Wakacome

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Insist I Come To Work On Election Day! 28th March, 2015 by delishpot: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
See why I dont trust any party? See wuruwuru wey all of dem dey use human being pikin play?
OP, call him tomorrow and anounce that you are sick Or there is gunshot in your area and all man run enter wherever. Tell am say area boys mount road block for your area.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Insist I Come To Work On Election Day! 28th March, 2015 by temitemi1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
That ur boss must be an apc member because that kind of wickedness can only come from someone with broom mentality grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Insist I Come To Work On Election Day! 28th March, 2015 by amunkita(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jst like som1 said, ur oga has Broom(APC) mentality..

Buh seriously OP, i dont see any big deal if u b guy wey sabii...
Agree wiv ur boss buh get ursef a nice tale on monday..

Even my very Notorious Female boss will know i aint coming wiv d happy attitude i will potray wen she breaks such news...

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Insist I Come To Work On Election Day! 28th March, 2015 by ucheheart(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Report him to jega or inec
Re: My Boss Insist I Come To Work On Election Day! 28th March, 2015 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Why do I find this hard to believe.
Re: My Boss Insist I Come To Work On Election Day! 28th March, 2015 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ogbenni fvck him
Go do sure-p or youwin
Vote transformation
Vote jonathan
As ya vote for jonathan may ya life be fully transformed, Amin

1 Like

Re: My Boss Insist I Come To Work On Election Day! 28th March, 2015 by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Which pay per post team do you work for? PDP or APC
Re: My Boss Insist I Come To Work On Election Day! 28th March, 2015 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ur Boss want make soja fire your yansh? grin

(1) (Reply)

Out Going President Dr.gej Has Decleared Public Holiday / Obama Makes Telephone Calls To President Jonathan And Buhari / River State Guber Election Updates Here Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.