Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

GEJ As Described By Clinton, Senator Mccain And Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ As Described By Clinton, Senator Mccain And Others (567 Views)

Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. / Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ As Described By Clinton, Senator Mccain And Others by adeyemik: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
"The New York Times, one of the greatest and most influential institutions in the world, has described President Jonathan as a lousy president.

Christiane Amanpour described Jonathan as a failed head of state.

The Economists magazine described the Jonathan government as a failed regime.

General Theophilus Danjuma says Jonathan is rewarding crime and encouraging more people to go into it.

Senator McCain says Jonathan’s government is practically not existing and therefore America should just help Nigeria.

Hilary Clinton says Jonathan is running a government that is supervising the siphoning of Nigeria’s resources.

This is the verdict of the world and there is no hope again for President Jonathan and PDP in 2015". Share, share, and share again to all Nigerians... Lets pray well for the betterment of our dear country...CHANGE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ As Described By Clinton, Senator Mccain And Others by TI1919(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin

Each time I see bad comment about GEJ I see more reason to vote for him.

OP is that all people have said about GEJ?
My vote and that of my siblings goes to GEJ.

1 Like

Re: GEJ As Described By Clinton, Senator Mccain And Others by fiverrwin(f): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
So people are destined to be very foolish. Allow them.
Re: GEJ As Described By Clinton, Senator Mccain And Others by Raxz(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
On GEJ back we are queuwin tomorrow. GEJ till 2019
Re: GEJ As Described By Clinton, Senator Mccain And Others by Pebcak: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
SAI BABA

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Elections 2015 Predictions / BREAKING NEWS:INEC Extends Election Till Sunday 29th March, 2015 / INEC Postpones Election To 29th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.