Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,023 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria (729 Views)

Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram / Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC / Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria by Vikkie14: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
My Opinion though. I am highly "APOLITICAL" in this post. Not siding any party.

A DE-STABILIZED Black Power(Nigeria) is a DROWNING Nigeria. The US intelligence arm--the Central Intelligence Agency CIA, had been on the forefront of fighting terrorism worldwide but at the same time are accused by many countries worldwide of "Double Standard" in dealing with terrosim. Israel is on a row with US, Egypt have gone East to look for whom to rest her shoulder upon, Algeria is turning to Eastern nations for its military upgrade, Nigeria too is not left out in shifting its focus on the "Land of the RISING Sun--EAST).
Here are some reasons i think the "accusation" levelled against US fuelling Insurgency in Nigeria might be true afterall and why the bi-lateral relationship is "SEVERELY" severed.

1. PIB

Why the west is suddenly so hostile to Nigeria and is actively fighting us across the local and global media. At last i think i have it---Its the "Petroleum Industry Bill", which is with the National Assembly. If passed in its current form, all the International Oil Companies (who are mainly western) would have to settle for a much reduced take than they currently get. Meanwhile the Eastern oil Companies (China, Korea, India) are apparently itching to come in and take up those oil blocks.
They have been pressuring GEJ and his team without much success. No wonder everything the Nigerian Government does now is wrong, and they deserve no help.
I may be wrong but i cant think of any other major areas of disagreement. Hope they havent made a deal with the (presumed) incoming government.

2. LGBT right
Their Lesbian,Gay,Bi-sexual and Trans-sexual LGBT rights issue is another one.
I have always said that, watch any government which the west disagrees with. More often than not, they are actually doing something right and beneficial for their own country---the west is only interested in slaves it can boss around.
The same America have not so much as cared about Boko haram and over 10,000 civilians who have had their throats slits and killed, but suddenly, they grew interest in our politics.
The rabid hypocrisy is utterly breathtaking.

3.EBOLA

When the 'biological-terrorist' Patrick sawyer, landed in Lagos with the mission to inflict the "incurable" ebola virus on Nigeria, it was met with stiff resistance from the medical angle. The quick period we are able to fast-track and contain Ebola is something that baffles the whole world. We added salt to the sore throat when NIGERIA WAS USED AS A GOOD "ROLE MODEL" WHICH THE WORLD SHOULD EMULATE. Don't forget also that US send medical personnel to come and study how we are able toIdentify, Isolate and Insulateebola victims within a short time.
Someone is wondering why, the word "terrorist" surface here, i may have to do a minor flashback to when the sawyer was still in Liberia. The CCTV clips shows him "avoiding" his country men at the airport in order not to infect them with the virus. But when he got to Nigeria, he was seen handshaking, 'touching' people. If you still think he is not a biological terrorist and that he doesn't have a mission, WHAT ABOUT THE AGGRESSION HE SHOW, WHEN HE REMOVED THE DRIPS AND URINATE(pee) ON THE MEDICAL STAFFs ATTENDING TO HIM AT THE LAGOS HOSPITAL?? Think again about the "Liberian-AMERICAN" patrick-sawyer. That feat is a slap on their face.

4. AFRICOM

Is it also possible that we are paying for opposing the relocation of US Africa Command from Europe to Africa? Think about it, we are seen as a "threat" to their 'power grabbing' style in Africa, hence their hatred to us.
Both and many more, last black bastion of defense against the 2nd and remote colonization and scramble for africa it’ resources and market for western products. We are surely a threat to their military presence in West Africa and Africa as a whole.

5. ECONOMY

Nigeria is undoubtedly a regional power and economic block that would take away the western dominance. It is all about the Benjamins, it has always been that, only African have refused to get it, always looking for Help or Handout. the free things are the most expensive. later you would get the ploy behind the visa lottery and also free gift Naval ships. We should be aware that we are a "future threat" to their 'economical dominance'.
Currently, Nigeria is Africa Biggest Economy, the 3rd Fastest Growing Economy(in the world, coming behind China and Qatar), and also, Nigeria is among the MINT(the next world economy power house) country of countries whose economy will become extremely buoyant. MINT is an acronym for Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey. Nigeria surely is bound to be Africa Economy Hub--- a issue giving the western sleepless night.

These and many more MAY BE the reasons why US is "accused" of fuelling Terrorism in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria by Maccoy1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bro Ur head dey thr...nd the onlY WAY THEY CAN SUCCEED IS to work hand in hand with the government's worse enemy or opposition(APC)...GMB nd tinubu have failed.. God is watching them in 3D...considering that d US was not willing to sell arms to end d insurgency, the level of interest the US put in this election is questionable nd malicious..just some few months ago the minister of foreign affairs had to warn them to steer clear of our political activities..
.these same people who are against GEJ re rallying behind GMB with full support...do you think all those support the john kerry gave was for nothing....what so ever evil deal GMB has signed with them will backfire on His children nd his generation .THEY'LL SURELY BE EXPOSED....GOD IS WATCHING THEM LIVE IN HD...
Re: 5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria by engrtee(f): 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Us were friends with nigeriaaaaaaaaaa during obasanjo tenure

why
Re: 5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria by lilbabyak(m): 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
story for the gods
Re: 5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria by realjoker(m): 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
the op and the poster above that comment first are both spiritually insane.. i dont want to derail this thread
black mentality is a serious disease indeed.
the place you make sense is only your fourth reason and you are also wrong. are we the only nation that kick against it that will make them hate us exclusively.
Re: 5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria by Missy89(f): 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
nonsense!
Re: 5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria by Maccoy1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
realjoker:
the op and the poster above that comment first are both spiritually insane.. i dont want to derail this thread
the place you make sense is only your fourth reason and you are also wrong. are we the only nation that kick against it that will make them hate us exclusively.
ogat stop advertisin ur Phd in ignorance nd stupidity...if ur not the one insane tell whats insane about the post...i don't blame you, they've also brainwashed you too.
Re: 5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria by Maccoy1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
realjoker:
ogat stop advertisin ur Phd in ignorance nd stupidity here...if ur not the one insane tell me whats insane about the post...i don't blame you, they've also brainwashed you too.
Re: 5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria by Glowstone(m): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
well now I know Obama is truly from the devil but God pass them ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: 5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria by Glowstone(m): 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Missy89:
nonsense!
Go school you No gree
you say you wan become Apc tout

Good for you
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: 5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria by Babalegba(m): 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Moronic thread
Re: 5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria by Vikkie14: 12:06am On Mar 28, 2015
engrtee:
Us were friends with nigeriaaaaaaaaaa during obasanjo tenure

why
They may be before during OBJ regime but not anylonger. Obama administration is a Total Disaster for Nigeria and the world at large. You can just imagine someone the black would have trusted will see to the safety of african(since he is from kenya) neglects the black. We all knew how many riots were caused due to killings of blacks in US. Shey na drive-by shootings, or school shootings or naval bases we want talk about or the rise in terrorism worldwide. His tenure witness the 3 most brutal and ruthless jihadist groups(ISIS,AL QAEDA, BOKO HARAM). Despite thousands of sorties carried out in Syria/Iraq, ISIS are still rampaging. Lemme stop here. So many reasons why US is getting side-shifted today. Obama is the problem. His policies are unusual with america's policy. You can see the diplomatic row between US and Israel now over Iran nuclear program.
Cc: Oga Lalasticlala
Oga Seun
Can the thread count?? GodBless.
Re: 5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria by Cannonleo(m): 12:09am On Mar 28, 2015
Vikkie14:
My Opinion though.

A DISTABILIZED Black Power(Nigeria) is a DROWNING Nigeria. The US intelligence arm--the Central Intelligence Agency CIA, had been on the forefront of fighting terrorism worldwide but at the same time are accused by many countries worldwide of [b]"Double Standard" in dealing with terrosim. Israel is on a row with US, Egypt have gone East to look for whom to rest her shoulder upon, Algeria is turning to Eastern nations for its military upgrade, Nigeria too is not left out in shifting its focus on the "Land of the RISING Sun--EAST).
Here are some reasons i think the "accusation" levelled against US fuelling Insurgency in Nigeria might be true afterall and why the bi-lateral relationship is "SEVERELY" severed.

1. PIB

Why the west is suddenly so hostile to Nigeria and is actively fighting us across the local and global media. At last i think i have it---Its the "Petroleum Industry Bill", which is with the National Assembly. If passed in its current form, all the International Oil Companies (who are mainly western) would have to settle for a much reduced take than they currently get. Meanwhile the Eastern oil Companies (China, Korea, India) are apparently itching to come in and take up those oil blocks.
They have been pressuring GEJ and his team without much success. No wonder everything the Nigerian Government does now is wrong, and they deserve no help.
I may be wrong but i cant think of any other major areas of disagreement. Hope they havent made a deal with the (presumed) incoming government.

2. LGBT right
Their Lesbian,Gay,Bi-sexual and Trans-sexual LGBT rights issue is another one.
I have always said that, watch any government which the west disagrees with. More often than not, they are actually doing something right and beneficial for their own country---the west is only interested in slaves it can boss around.
The same America have not so much as cared about Boko haram and over 10,000 civilians who have had their throats slits and killed, but suddenly, they grew interest in our politics.
The rabid hypocrisy is utterly breathtaking.

3.EBOLA

When the 'biological-terrorist' Patrick sawyer, landed in Lagos with the mission to inflict the "incurable" ebola virus on Nigeria, it was met with stiff resistance from the medical angle. The quick period we are able to fast-track and contain Ebola is something that baffles the whole world. We added salt to the sore throat when NIGERIA WAS USED AS A GOOD "ROLE MODEL" WHICH THE WORLD SHOULD EMULATE. Don't forget also that US send medical personnel to come and study how we are able toIdentify, Isolate and Insulateebola victims within a short time.
Someone is wondering why, the word "terrorist" surface here, i may have to do a minor flashback to when the sawyer was still in Liberia. The CCTV clips shows him "avoiding" his country men at the airport in order not to infect them with the virus. But when he got to Nigeria, he was seen handshaking, 'touching' people. If you still think he is not a biological terrorist and that he doesn't have a mission, WHAT ABOUT THE AGGRESSION HE SHOW, WHEN HE REMOVED THE DRIPS AND URINATE(pee) ON THE MEDICAL STAFFs ATTENDING TO HIM AT THE LAGOS HOSPITAL?? Think again about the "Liberian-AMERICAN" patrick-sawyer. That feat is a slap on their face.

4. AFRICOM

Is it also possible that we are paying for opposing the relocation of US Africa Command from Europe to Africa? Think about it, we are seen as a "threat" to their 'power grabbing' style in Africa, hence their hatred to us.
Both and many more, last black bastion of defense against the 2nd and remote colonization and scramble for africa it’ resources and market for western products. We are surely a threat to their military presence in West Africa and Africa as a whole.

5. ECONOMY

Nigeria is undoubtedly a regional power and economic block that would take away the western dominance. It is all about the Benjamins, it has always been that, only African have refused to get it, always looking for Help or Handout. the free things are the most expensive. later you would get the ploy behind the visa lottery and also free gift Naval ships. We should be aware that we are a "future threat" to their 'economical dominance'.
Currently, Nigeria is Africa Biggest Economy, the 3rd Fastest Growing Economy(in the world, coming behind China and Qatar), and also, Nigeria is among the MINT(the next world economy power house) country of countries whose economy will become extremely buoyant. MINT is an acronym for Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey. Nigeria surely is bound to be Africa Economy Hub--- a issue giving the western sleepless night.

These and many more MAY BE the reasons why US is "accused" of fuelling Terrorism in Nigeria.
howdy there partner been looking for on whatsapp seems u are not there i have some special Intel for u.
Re: 5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria by Cannonleo(m): 12:12am On Mar 28, 2015
vickkie no need telling Nigerian all this apart from a few who have detached themselves from the shackles of ignorance,poor analysis and remote controlled mindset fueled by propaganda negating facts..
Re: 5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria by Cannonleo(m): 12:15am On Mar 28, 2015
vickkie no need telling Nigerians all this apart from a few who have detached themselves from the shackles of ignorance,poor analysis and remote controlled mindset fueled by propaganda negating facts..many Nigerians cant see beyound their noses thru the noisy facade they have built to suppress an objective action that grows around the
Re: 5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria by Vikkie14: 12:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Cannonleo:
vickkie no need telling Nigerian all this apart from a few who have detached themselves from the shackles of ignorance,poor analysis and remote controlled mindset fueled by propaganda negating facts..
Comrade, i see you. I agree with you but you know: "if we pound yam for groundnut shell and prepare soup for melon shell, those who will be satisfy will be satisfy". Well, i just have to drum it into their ears once more that US is not what they think they are. We all know that 9/11 is an inside job. Am just trying to help out on someNigerians refuting these points on the bases of politics. But am really APOLITICAL in my posts. God bless Nigeria.
Re: 5 Reasons Why US May Be "Aiding" Insurgency In Nigeria by Vikkie14: 12:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Cannonleo:
howdy there partner been looking for on whatsapp seems u are not there i have some special Intel for u.
Ok. Am gonna mail later. Howdy Buddy.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos: Voting To Be Concluded In 5 LGAs On Sunday- REC / GEJ Now That You Return / Buhari/apc Supporter Dead And Others Injured Celebrating APC Victory At Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.