Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why (3444 Views)

Succulent: These Curvy Ladies Will Make You Go Gagaz. (image) / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by TK16(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
It we are being partial, I can hear the ladies saying all we have done is posting useful articles for the guys.

Now, the guys another bomb articles is here for you. Many arguments have being going on between guys, arguments like, which categories of ladies are better and hotter in bed. We are not going to have that debate now, but it is still coming though.

Curvy ladies especially those involved in showing off their se*y body really give guys a hell of a job which is trying to control the disrespectful boy (if you know what I mean)
Straight to the point, below are some of the reasons;

· When you push? It is as if you are on a cushion

Some sex positions are less rough on the male pelvis when a it is with a curvy lady. When you drive in and out the impact is well taken care of. When some sex positions like doggie style, woman on top are practiced with, they handle it better, they are better in it and they also lasts longer no matter how much strokes “she can take it”

· They have a lot to hold onto
Many guys loves to have something to grab while busy with the job. If you happen to be that sort of guy and will love to fully explore that character of yours, then curvy ladies are just the right ladies you will want to be with.

· They are not the too judgmental type
Curvy ladies who are sex-positive and are very certain when it comes to their body are likely to accept any partner, bigger or smaller. They are one of a kind, and you would not regret a moment with them.

· Feeling them will get you lost

If you love exploring a lady’s body before getting at it or better still while with it, curvy women once again proves to be the best option. They have more tender sexy surface area to explore. The butts, brea*t, hips and thighs are areas when felt with a goal.

With all these said, you now know which category of lady you should be with, if at all you want to get to the apex of what ladies have to offer.

Source: http://4truefacts..com visit for more related articles
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by sinaj(f): 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
ngwa negodu sad
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by LewisO: 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=14pt] Reading... [/size]

1 Like

Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by falconey(m): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
the uncurvy ladies should hug transformer after reading this.
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by Slimzjoe(m): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chai!!!

I see a teardrop in Sinaj eye lipsrsealed
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by jamex93(m): 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
oh....I see
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by rawpadgin(m): 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
lies from the pit of...........round waist!

we have tried all shapes, so we the one that's best for us
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by ipleddge: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
That's why I like fvcking curvy girls,the ass makes the pussyie float on air
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nna eh nothing we no go see for NL
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by Enegod(m): 12:03am On Mar 28, 2015
TK16:

It we are being partial, I can hear the ladies saying all we have done is posting useful articles for the guys.

Now, the guys another bomb articles is here for you. Many arguments have being going on between guys, arguments like, which categories of ladies are better and hotter in bed. We are not going to have that debate now, but it is still coming though.

Curvy ladies especially those involved in showing off their se*y body really give guys a hell of a job which is trying to control the disrespectful boy (if you know what I mean)
Straight to the point, below are some of the reasons;

· When you push? It is as if you are on a cushion

Some sex positions are less rough on the male pelvis when a it is with a curvy lady. When you drive in and out the impact is well taken care of. When some sex positions like doggie style, woman on top are practiced with, they handle it better, they are better in it and they also lasts longer no matter how much strokes “she can take it”

· They have a lot to hold onto
Many guys loves to have something to grab while busy with the job. If you happen to be that sort of guy and will love to fully explore that character of yours, then curvy ladies are just the right ladies you will want to be with.

· They are not the too judgmental type
Curvy ladies who are sex-positive and are very certain when it comes to their body are likely to accept any partner, bigger or smaller. They are one of a kind, and you would not regret a moment with them.

· Feeling them will get you lost

If you love exploring a lady’s body before getting at it or better still while with it, curvy women once again proves to be the best option. They have more tender sexy surface area to explore. The butts, brea*t, hips and thighs are areas when felt with a goal.

With all these said, you now know which category of lady you should be with, if at all you want to get to the apex of what ladies have to offer.

Source: http://4truefacts..com visit for more related articles
Driving in a straight line can be boring...curves add excitement to driving undecided undecided
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Enegod:
Driving in a straight line can be boring...curves add excitement to driving undecided undecided

hmmm, quite deep!
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by TK16(m): 1:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Enegod:
they sure do
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by TK16(m): 1:35am On Mar 28, 2015
falconey:
the uncurvy ladies should hug transformer after reading this.
hahaahahaa
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by TK16(m): 1:36am On Mar 28, 2015
edozie04:
Nna eh nothing we no go see for NL
wetin you been want dey see
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by TK16(m): 1:37am On Mar 28, 2015
ipleddge:
That's why I like fvcking curvy girls,the ass makes the pussyie float on air
baddo
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by TK16(m): 1:38am On Mar 28, 2015
sinaj:
ngwa negodu sad
sinaj baby wetin happen
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2015
TK16:
wetin you been want dey see
reasonable things nau
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by sinaj(f): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Chai!!!

I see a teardrop in Sinaj eye lipsrsealed
lol for wot smiley
u knw slim peepz r hotter on d bed coz de r flexible wink
nd can rock any sex position cool
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by sinaj(f): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2015
TK16:
sinaj baby wetin happen
ntin
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by Slimzjoe(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2015
sinaj:
lol for wot smiley
u knw slim peepz r hotter on d bed coz de r flexible wink
nd can rock any sex position cool

You mean slim Guys like me ? grin
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by sinaj(f): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2015
Slimzjoe:

You mean slim Guys like me ? grin
yea both guyz nd gurls cool d others r lazy on d bed lyk logs wink
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by Slimzjoe(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2015
sinaj:
yea both guyz nd gurls cool d others r lazy on d bed lyk logs wink

Yup, you're write.....

For a guy, Slim galz allows more positions and Techniques while Chubby babes gives u more access to Explore wink
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by sinaj(f): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Yup, you're write.....

For a guy, Slim galz allows more positions and Techniques while Chubby babes gives u more access to Explore wink

nd i hate been phat too wink i workout evride to shed it coz big ass nd boobs wnt permit me to run around in a tennis court smiley
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by TK16(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2015
sinaj:
ntin
beta say notin happen
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by TK16(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2015
sinaj:

nd i hate been phat too wink i workout evride to shed it coz big ass nd boobs wnt permit me to run around in a tennis court smiley
sinaj you sure
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by sinaj(f): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2015
TK16:
sinaj you sure
yea wink
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by TK16(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2015
edozie04:
reasonable things nau
like free mb tweaks a? Afo Anu
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by Slimzjoe(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2015
sinaj:

Ooooo.... yhu play tennis..
Cool!
Do you play it for fun or something Else??
Re: Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why by sinaj(f): 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Ooooo.... yhu play tennis..
Cool!
Do you play it for fun or something Else??
for fun nd for skul

(1) (Reply)

She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! / Kissing Without Being Sexually Aroused! / What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.