Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. (154543 Views)

DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / Ikádä(throne Of Love): War, Betrayal, Lust,ambition By Angelsss / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fembleez1:

Did you miss Episode 45-49 in part 1, the guy(a youth corp member) that was playing Video game? One of 'em said he wanted to bleep Mariam's big ass.
owk! I get it now, thanks bro. Donkross1 are you in this thread? Show your face

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by donkross1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sageez:
owk! I get it now, thanks bro. Donkross1 are you in this thread? Show your face
olboi Nawa to you oo. I never trek reach dz thread before ooo. Make I check am out sha
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
donkross1:
olboi Nawa to you oo. I never trek reach dz thread before ooo. Make I check am out sha
owk no P. Sorry say i no invite u since
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by donkross1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sageez:
owk no P. Sorry say i no invite u since
no wahala bruh.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by DandyPearl(f): 12:16am On Nov 18, 2015
Nice piece of writing! This kept me awake but I finally managed to catch up with you guys. Expecting more updates.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 6:56am On Nov 18, 2015
DandyPearl:
Nice piece of writing! This kept me awake but I finally managed to catch up with you guys. Expecting more updates.
wlcm ma'am, so you are in this thread too?
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by DandyPearl(f): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2015
Sageez:
wlcm ma'am, so you are in this thread too?
Yelz of course grin
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2015
It had not been long he entered the room when another knock sounded at the door. He turned back immediately with his heart racing; may be Nana was around, he panicked. He was not going to open the door ajar, he conspired and unbolt the door.

“Arh,” he breathed a sigh of relief as he saw his colleague Raphael; then he let him in, he - surprised at the sweats on his face.

“Guy, how far?” He was sure this wasn't Nana. Oh, now he recall: this weyrey girl wey him don dey pursue. He strolled to one corner of the room and dropped the food flask gently on the floor; removing it from the bag he had carried it in.

“Make we see outside abeg,” he walked out of the room swiping sweats off his face.

Attentively making one or two signs to Shade, he prom out the room to join Raphael.

“Guy, wetin happen na? You don forget say that chikala dey show?” He walked him down the corridor of the house.

“Bros, I swear I no invite this mad girl o, I just see her unexpectedly.”

“So wetin you go do now? Abi Nana no dey show again?” He halted and rested his hand across the unpainted wall - to listen to his friend.

“She still dey show,” his phone started ringing that moment and he showed it to Raphael, “see, na she even dey call me now.

Hello, you don reach the bus stop? Okay, I go show there now.” He ended the call and look searchingly for help in his friend's face.

“No worry, I go help you carry this weyrey commot for house. But that room too dirty, how you go take do am?”

“That one no matter, na make this girl just go be the koko.”

“Okay, no wahala. I receive one call from Principal o,” he turned around and they started walking back towards their room.

“Wetin happen?”

“Mehn, gbege don shelle o. You know that babe - Mariam, wey I say I wan warsh her big yansh? Dem never see her since that inter-house sport day o.”

“Eh! You mean am?” He exclaimed, staying glued to a spot.

Raphael shook his head at his friend's ignorance, he continued, “another thing be say - dem hear for news say the kidnappers don kill her.”

“Ewo! That small girl! You mean say that girl don go be that?” He asked almost falling into a piteous realm.

He got no reply from Raphael who himself couldn't bear it. He was depressed by the news. He had reasoned all through the time he got the news what might have made the kidnappers kill her.

Had they demanded for something the girl's parent were unable to provide? But seriously, this was no joke anymore. Wasn't the girl kidnapped before with that her friend; what's her name self? Oh oh, Fatimah, he recalled. He could remember how David had been the saviour of them both but now, Mariam was gone the second time, but this time, for good or for bad.

There must be something really behind her kidnap and eventually her death, he thought. And he was sorry he ever had lust for the girl just because of her big buttocks.

“Well, dem say make we resume two days after New Year day,” he put in after the long silence.

“Mehn, I still no believe say that girl don go like that. And she been everly dey smile every time wey person see her. I sure say her friends go miss her. May her soul rest in peace.” He muttered and open the door for his friend.

“Shade abeg show,” Raphael called out stretching his neck in a peep into the room.

She was a bit surprised why Godswill's friend called her out of the room. She stared at the two of them with an inquiring engagement.

“I'm sorry, we just receive one call now say one of our student die, and we dey go her family house like this. So no vex say we wan lock door.” He lied, staring into the distance beside her earrings, maintaining a straight unbulging face.

“Arh, student. I'm sure the person must be really young. May God rest her soul.” She said solemnly and nods affirmed her condolence. In their minds, they said `hmmmm, just carry waka abeg.'

“I'll see you guyz some other time, bye,” she toddled out of their presence, absolutely burdened at all that was happening to her today.

First, her boyfriend had broken up with her and second, despite how endowed she was back and front, all the guys she knew had turned her request down virtually today. No one was willing to spend his money on a girl who had never been friendly to them.

“Guy, wetin you dey wait for?” Raphael nudged him, telling him to get going, “no worry about the room, I go clean am sharp sharp before you come back. But once I finish, I dey commot be that.”

“Why? Where you dey go?” Godswill asked, his brow formed a question mark.

“I just wan stroll. You no expect make I dey disturb your parol with my presence na.”

“Na so baba, thanks so much,” he offered him a handshake and made to leave but Raphael drew him back.

“Make una two no go finish that rice and meat o, if you no wan make I kill una papa,” He joked.

“Hahahahahahahahahahaha, baba, no worry.”

Once Fatimah had resolved nothing again she was going to do, she went back home - appreciating the woman for her concern. But she just couldn't open up to that caring woman about the phone. She would be committing a grave mistake, she thought.

As she got into her room, she bolted the door and thought about her mother. She had ignored her when she saw her in the sitting room engrossed in thoughts. She assumed she was thinking about Mariam. She saw in her eyes the bitterness that wrapped her features. She quickly went away so as not to startle the poor woman with her own sobs.

Switching on the bulbs in her room on the wall, she sat on her bed, running through the events of the last few days. She couldn't decipher what had really changed these days but one thing was certain, she knew she had changed, she had made the biggest mistake of her life.

“Would Mariam have done this if it had happened to me?” She asked herself. No, she sure wouldn't have.

She was a devil. Yea, she was more evil than `Shaitan' himself. She shrieked as her eyes became patched, her face wet.

She had been going about with two thoughts of recent. The way she could get Mariam's phone off her hands and the way she could get Adefemi to love her in return. But the two so far had been futile. Clinton who happened to be her boyfriend had been neglected since she started her phantom about Adefemi.

Was she tired of Clinton altogether now? Or was she just lusting for what she would never get? Was she just being stupid? Why did I accept Clinton's offer the first place; why did I accept the phone from this senior?

The thoughts sent torrentous tortures across her spins, her mind. Why were these two things crisscrossing her mind? She was already losing her mental fitness as though she was a dead person alive. May be Mariam's dead spirit was already haunting her.

“Will Mariam ever forgive me? Oh Allah, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.”

She sobbed like someone whose power had been subdued. Her eyeballs had turned a baleful red colour; swollen. She rose up rapidly and went towards the dressing table.

“There must be a way to end all this.” She murmured and search for something uncertain.

She got hold of a bottle of 'Remover' and trundled back to sit on the bed. She stared at the bottle, mortified. She contemplated gulping the whole content of the 'Remover' down her throat.

Yea, at least if I end everything this way, I would join Mariam wherever she might be: heaven or hell.

At least, some people would get to understand why she had to do it while those who don't get to understand, she riled and almost spat; she doesn't care whatever they think - since they would never know no matter how they contemplate. They would only blame her blindly.

There are some people who would think the shock of her death had made me consider suicide. But what if they get to find the phone? Well, I'll be gone and no one would ask me any question nor consider me evil for keeping the phone.

She took a piece of paper and decided may be she should write a note down for her parents or Clinton.

Oh Clinton, she pitied how he was going to feel. The poor boy who had shown me his love but my myopic sought after Adefemi had made me neglect him this while. Such a deceptive human being I am.

At least, he will find a better person. Someone who is not such an inconsiderate and ungrateful b1tch like me; she cried bitterly. Someone who is not as foolish and God forsaken wench as I am.

And what about Adefemi, that prince charming of mine whom I never got his attention no matter how I tried. She got choked and coughed dryly. Her whole body felt a pain that made her feel she had lost her soul already.

She screwed-open the cover of the bottle and shaking her head for the last time, she lifted the bottle and did exactly what she was going to do.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by CallMeMadMan: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2015
more updates o
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2015
Fatimah dont!!!!!! I dnt think Mariam is dead,,, as for Femi, he's in a real shit, am suspecting that zainob gurl to be a witch.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Afz9095(m): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2015
Sageez:
Fatimah dont!!!!!! I dnt think Mariam is dead,,, as for Femi, he's in a real shit, am suspecting that zainob gurl to be a witch.
she be original mami water, i pity him
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2015
Afz9095:
she be original mami water, i pity him
i tire for d guy own luck, first it was yemisi now zainob.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by omodaragbenga(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fatimah must not die ooooo coz am sure Mariam is nat dead... Fembleez1 update biko..
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
She sat down - head rested, eyes staring into the white painted ceiling in a calculative mood. Her eyes had been following the whirling of the ceiling-fan but she within seconds, became lost in thoughts.

It was getting cloudless to her reasoning faculty. She felt woozy and it seemed all were just happening out of this world. What was she going to do in this dreadful time?

Should she keep it to herself and not ask him anything? Nah, she just couldn't. Even the Quran did justice to this sort of matters. She has to at least find out what really is the matter and if possible he knows about it, she would find a way to make it known.

Menacing palpitation swept her heart and she knew it was something common. She felt this way once she suspects something. No one would keep the thoughts to oneself if such thing occur to them.

At one instance, it occurred to her Salisu might know something about all that is happening. Yes, she would know, she concluded. Wasn't he acting funny the other day? Hmmmmm! She wrung her eyeballs and contemplated again.

This was really getting out of hands, out of reasoning. If eventually Salisu knows about all this, then it spelt doom for her. Wasn't he asking about a document he expected Mariam should have dropped for her the last time? And after that day, she tried to recall; No, since that very day, he has been acting cunning.

What might even be in the envelop he expected from her? Yes, he had said documents but what documents and why is Mariam involved in any document. Wait, she put a hand on her lips and peered at nothingness. Salisu is Mariam's father's younger brother; and he has part to their father's share of the property. Could Mariam be conspiring against her father to steal a property documents for Salisu?

Yea, it is true Mariam doesn't like her father that much cause he is never home to have time for her and her siblings. But could she let her hatred span thus far? Nah, it is incomprehensible, she thought.

Wait o, what if she is doing it for money? Or rather, she is being manipulated to do it out of threat?

Something struck her head and she had a headache in the process. The thoughts were just too much for her small head and running wide, they might make her mad cause she wasn't going to arrive at a definite conclusion.

And now that Mariam is nowhere to be found with rumours that appeared true confirming she is dead; oh Allah, please save me from this earthly shame as much as you would save me from eternal shame. How would I even bear it if my husband has a hand in it?

Though she had never had reasons to doubt his good repute and personality but words called for caution at this point. Didn't the saying goes thus, `trust no one.' Everything at this moment requires a close attention before one arrive at a denouement.

May be I should confront him with the allegations. But how would he feel? Like I'm doubting him or so and that would be disastrous if he doesn't know anything about it. She stood up and paraded the sitting room thoughtfully with her hands illustrating what she was thinking about.

She bellowed, “let me call her again, may be she has forgotten I said I want to see her,” and picked her phone off the middle table.

Needing to be in a secluded area where no one could hear her conversation, she toddled into the kitchen. She dialled the number repeatedly but no one picked the call.

She was perplexed. Her head went hot and she felt her cheeks with her right hand; her thoughts manoeuvring.

Why is she not picking her call? She thought. This is getting to look as something I can't, will not be able to handle.

If nothing was wrong, Fatimah should have picked her call. She never even replied the message I sent to her the other day. She couldn't claim she had not seen it, she thought unreasonably.

But why is she not picking the call right now? At least, if she didn't see the message, this call was enough to get her attention. Perhaps she might have gone out with her christian friends, she admitted.

Walking towards the fridge, she opened and shelved out a pack of 5alive juice. She shook the content as she went towards the crockery-cupboard - to pull a tumbler out. She was going to cool her head off with this cold drink, she felt a bit relaxed.

Placing the tumbler on the dining table and filling it half way, she place the 5alive pack by its side.

“I really need to speak to this girl,” she cried, staring into the painted cream wall.

My husband's movement calls for suspicion, she thought silently. He doesn't even stay home as before, though he never even stayed home anyway. But these days are something else. He never even tell me what he is up to or where he is going. These all points to the fact why I'm having a doubt about him.

She culled the tumbler of juice up to sip but stopped as a thought struck her. She nodded in affirmation to what she had thought about, then dialled a number on her phone.

The phone hadn't ring for long when the receiver picked.

“Hello, Mama Fatimah,” she began in Guinea, “I'm trying to be fine. Yea, I left her house some few minutes ago. I just want to ask if Fatimah is around.”

“She went out but I'm not certain she is back,” Fatimah's mother replied in Guinea, the continued in english, “let me check her in her room may be she's back.”

“Okay, my wife,” she smiled dryly.

She heard as Fatimah's mother got off from where she was seated and her trundling legs, then the door opened.

“God!!!,” came thunderously out of the receiver, “Fatimah! Fatimah wake up!! Allah, I'm dead. Fatimah!!!.”

Salisu's wife was lucky to hear the first shout before the phone went off, thudding on the floor and went dead.

“Hello, hello, hello,” she shouted into the phone ominously not knowing the call had ended.

Rising up rapidly, she offset the tumbler and raced out of the room en route Fatimah's house at once. The tumbler danced here and there and came reeling towards the edge of the table. As the door got slammed as she went out of the house, the sound disturbed the tumbler that was holding on to its last lifeline; it fell crashing on the floor in a dithering bashfulness - the whole family reducing to dust, one after the other.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kwencypresh(f): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Fatimah why na
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by cassyrooy(m): 1:02am On Nov 23, 2015
Fembleez1:

“Hahahahaha, baba don go market o, thank God!” Chinedu praised not knowing where his friends had gotten the nylons from.

“Guy cool down, since all this days wey money dey your hand, no be Ash.........”

Chinedu quickly gave him a wink to prevent Effiong from exposing him in the presence of his girlfriend.

“Ermm! Ermm! Asho Ebi, you take am dey buy” he lied, when what he really wanted to say was `Ashewo (prostitute)'.

The silence that took the room was pronouncing, as a pin could be heard when it fell. His girlfriend glanced at him and look steadily at Effiong the liar. Since she met Chinedu, he had never bought Asho Ebi (Family Atire) before. An Igbo boy buying Asho Ebi is just like saying, tortoise walking upright as though it were a human. It was so impossible but she didn't ask any question.

“Since I'm here present, why don't you bring the stuffs out so I could help, if anything to cook is there in” she suggested and stood up to come grab the nylons from Effiong who quickly turned hiding the bags.

“See, go and sit down” Tunde said. “This bag is only meant for Effiong and me”

“Hahahahahahaahahaha” Effiong gave a shrill laugh that struck Tunde's inquisition. Why the hell is this one laughing, he thought.

“Guy, this 3 nylons as e dey so, you no get shingbain inside” he mocked and growled.

“Come guy, no bring that one o, no be me and you do the deal?” Tunde groused, posturing to pounce on him and grab the nylons if he made any show of greed.

“Which deal be that? If to say dem don catch me for the market, you for wait?”

“But dem no catch you and so!. Wait first, me no carry out my own side of the plan ni?” He paced forward to grab one nylon but Effiong dodged and moved away from him.

Chinedu and his girlfriend were just staring questionably at the two friends. What deal had this two crooks carried out to cause this argument and what the hell can be in those nylons, he thought and watched on as the two friends were now struggling to have the nylons. They struggled beside the wall, then Effiong being the strongest of the two, shook free and ran to the middle of the room, panting!.

His assailant shirt was already short of two buttons but he didn't care. Why is this guy trying to be greedy?, Tunde thought and rushed to meet him. They were engaged in another struggle, but this time, it was getting out of hands.

“Won't you intervene” Chinedu's girlfriend said.

The moment he was about to get up and intervene was when two of the nylons tore in mid-air amidst the struggle of both friends.

Poo strayed out of an unknown nylon, very light Poo, watery and smelly, maggots already forming in it. It sprayed on both friends head, body, shirt
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Hibiscuss(m): 5:31am On Nov 23, 2015
Nice story so far. following bumper to bumper.
You can check this interesting story out too
https://www.nairaland.com/2683856/love-sex-betrayal

you ll be glad you did.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by perryclaire(f): 6:40am On Nov 23, 2015
Fembleez1:

She sat down - head rested, eyes staring into the white painted ceiling in a calculative mood. Her eyes had been following the whirling of the ceiling-fan but she within seconds, became lost in thoughts.

It was getting cloudless to her reasoning faculty. She felt woozy and it seemed all were just happening out of this world. What was she going to do in this dreadful time?

Should she keep it to herself and not ask him anything? Nah, she just couldn't. Even the Quran did justice to this sort of matters. She has to at least find out what really is the matter and if possible he knows about it, she would find a way to make it known.

Menacing palpitation swept her heart and she knew it was something common. She felt this way once she suspects something. No one would keep the thoughts to oneself if such thing occur to them.

At one instance, it occurred to her Salisu might know something about all that is happening. Yes, she would know, she concluded. Wasn't he acting funny the other day? Hmmmmm! She wrung her eyeballs and contemplated again.

This was really getting out of hands, out of reasoning. If eventually Salisu knows about all this, then it spelt doom for her. Wasn't he asking about a document he expected Mariam should have dropped for her the last time? And after that day, she tried to recall; No, since that very day, he has been acting cunning.

What might even be in the envelop he expected from her? Yes, he had said documents but what documents and why is Mariam involved in any document. Wait, she put a hand on her lips and peered at nothingness. Salisu is Mariam's father's younger brother; and he has part to their father's share of the property. Could Mariam be conspiring against her father to steal a property documents for Salisu?

Yea, it is true Mariam doesn't like her father that much cause he is never home to have time for her and her siblings. But could she let her hatred span thus far? Nah, it is incomprehensible, she thought.

Wait o, what if she is doing it for money? Or rather, she is being manipulated to do it out of threat?

Something struck her head and she had a headache in the process. The thoughts were just too much for her small head and running wide, they might make her mad cause she wasn't going to arrive at a definite conclusion.

And now that Mariam is nowhere to be found with rumours that appeared true confirming she is dead; oh Allah, please save me from this earthly shame as much as you would save me from eternal shame. How would I even bear it if my husband has a hand in it?

Though she had never had reasons to doubt his good repute and personality but words called for caution at this point. Didn't the saying goes thus, `trust no one.' Everything at this moment requires a close attention before one arrive at a denouement.

May be I should confront him with the allegations. But how would he feel? Like I'm doubting him or so and that would be disastrous if he doesn't know anything about it. She stood up and paraded the sitting room thoughtfully with her hands illustrating what she was thinking about.

She bellowed, “let me call her again, may be she has forgotten I said I want to see her,” and picked her phone off the middle table.

Needing to be in a secluded area where no one could hear her conversation, she toddled into the kitchen. She dialled the number repeatedly but no one picked the call.

She was perplexed. Her head went hot and she felt her cheeks with her right hand; her thoughts manoeuvring.

Why is she not picking her call? She thought. This is getting to look as something I can't, will not be able to handle.

If nothing was wrong, Fatimah should have picked her call. She never even replied the message I sent to her the other day. She couldn't claim she had not seen it, she thought unreasonably.

But why is she not picking the call right now? At least, if she didn't see the message, this call was enough to get her attention. Perhaps she might have gone out with her christian friends, she admitted.

Walking towards the fridge, she opened and shelved out a pack of 5alive juice. She shook the content as she went towards the crockery-cupboard - to pull a tumbler out. She was going to cool her head off with this cold drink, she felt a bit relaxed.

Placing the tumbler on the dining table and filling it half way, she place the 5alive pack by its side.

“I really need to speak to this girl,” she cried, staring into the painted cream wall.

My husband's movement calls for suspicion, she thought silently. He doesn't even stay home as before, though he never even stayed home anyway. But these days are something else. He never even tell me what he is up to or where he is going. These all points to the fact why I'm having a doubt about him.

She culled the tumbler of juice up to sip but stopped as a thought struck her. She nodded in affirmation to what she had thought about, then dialled a number on her phone.

The phone hadn't ring for long when the receiver picked.

“Hello, Mama Fatimah,” she began in Guinea, “I'm trying to be fine. Yea, I left her house some few minutes ago. I just want to ask if Fatimah is around.”

“She went out but I'm not certain she is back,” Fatimah's mother replied in Guinea, the continued in english, “let me check her in her room may be she's back.”

“Okay, my wife,” she smiled dryly.

She heard as Fatimah's mother got off from where she was seated and her trundling legs, then the door opened.

“God!!!,” came thunderously out of the receiver, “Fatimah! Fatimah wake up!! Allah, I'm dead. Fatimah!!!.”

Salisu's wife was lucky to hear the first shout before the phone went off, thudding on the floor and went dead.

“Hello, hello, hello,” she shouted into the phone ominously not knowing the call had ended.

Rising up rapidly, she offset the tumbler and raced out of the room en route Fatimah's house at once. The tumbler danced here and there and came reeling towards the edge of the table. As the door got slammed as she went out of the house, the sound disturbed the tumbler that was holding on to its last lifeline; it fell crashing on the floor in a dithering bashfulness - the whole family reducing to dust, one after the other.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by bellovers(m): 7:57am On Nov 23, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2695510/love-non-human read my new story guys#jahbless
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2015
Blasting out of the speaker was the music of Mo hits Record 'Close to you.' As the music played on, Adefemi mimed and rocked Zainob in the best way he could. They had retired to a street jam at Hawley street on Lagos island after the beach.

People were here and there dancing with their girls while those who had no opposite sex to dance with chose their sex. But virtually, the party was filled at every corner of the street almost 200metres; DJ's playing the best hits of the year.

No one could really identify this was same street on a normal day. People from every corner of Lagos island had come to the party; mostly youths. Who had masterminded the Hawley street party every season wasn't known but it had continued ever since and it would continue into the future.

Those who sold drinks were stationed at the spaces that had been allocated to them. Those who sold small chops too weren't missing. The aroma of barbecue, Suya, fried Sarmosa, spring rolls and toast bread filled the air and concoct with the odour of indian hemp, cigarette and other kinds of smoke from nowhere.

This was a party were people were corrupted; innocents and virgins get initiated into different folds. You could see some little girls around, about 12 - 16 years of age dancing and rocking their ass against guyz they knew or knew not before. And the guyz responded by limping their hands into their jeans or skirt, f1ngering.

Some people just stood around watching the different spectacles. It amazed some as they said “guy, no be that small Titi girl be that?”

“Omo guy, na her o! No small pikin again o.” Another would reply as the music buried their voices.

As some people were migrating from this venue to another venue on the next street, they pushed, lean forward or backwards in dis-orderliness. Some pushed purposely to thief, while some did it just because they were under the influence of alcohol.

A fair skin girl turned sharply and `wai' she landed a slap on a guyz face “what sort of nonsense is that?” she asked frowning to the core.

The guy had held her buttocks as she tried to force her way through the crowd. He didn't just touch and leave at once, he held on to it as though it were his property.

Before the girl could finish ranting, the guy lifted his hands and descended on the girl. Another set of guyz came in rescue of the girl and a fight broke out between two factions of touts who virtually had been looking for a reason to fight each other.

Adefemi took Zainob by the hands once he saw the rowdiness and they pushed their way through to another street. Many guyz tried to touch Zainob here or there but Adefemi held on to her like he had paid her bride price.

“Omo George,” came from a group of guyz who were gulping bottles of beers down their throats.

“Eh! Baba, you get mouth. I dey come meet una now, make I escort this girl small,” he lied and moved on with her.

Sighting a canopy close to a bank, he pushed Zainob ahead towards it. The people there were more matured and it looked as though they demarcated their own space just to avoid the rowdiness.

“Eh! eh!! eh!!! You can't stay there,” a guy said in an American accent.

“Dear, do chill for 'em. So long they 'ont cause no bullsh1t,” his wife or girlfriend pleaded.

“Thanks,” they both said and continued their dance. But it didn't take long before they became bored of the place and went back to where they were before.

When 9:30pm approached, Zainob said she wanted to be on her way home which pissed Adefemi off but there was nothing he could do. That meant he was going home to do nothing. He'll be the only one at home with old Grandpa and grandma. His Aunt and Uncles were either present here at the party or somewhere else enjoying themselves. And it would be till the next day before they get back home.

“Okay, lemme see you off.” He said grudgingly.

Paving through with tired legs, they got to the Igbosere street and Zainob got a Keke Napep and off she was to her house. Adefemi contemplated going to meet his friends at the party again but decided against it and trudged towards home.

No sooner had he got home that he remembered the pictures they had snapped at the beach. He searched his back pockets but could not see it; even his last 200naira was gone. He became angry and frustrated. He jogged back to the places he had danced - the crowds still in place, he searched and searched for the pictures but did not find it there.

He walked towards another end he had danced but didn't, no, he saw something just now and walked towards it. He picked it off the floor and it was the one he had snapped alone, still in perfect condition.

He searched about vigorously for the one Zainob snapped alone and the one they both snapped but when he got it, they both had been matched by foot, rendered useless - he almost wept.

What he had planned to be looking at or showing to his pals was now un-identifiable. The most striking thing he didn't notice was that, it was Zainob's image that was blunt the most, in the one they took together. The single she took too was more than useless, it felt as though her face had been cut off the picture. That was supposed to be a thing that strikes fear into someone's mind but he couldn't figure it out.

11:25pm at Club 49 Sabo Yaba, Lagos; Kunle hurried out of the gate absolutely enraged. He stood and rested a leg backwards - fashionably across a jeep, waiting for Yemisi to come out of the club.

He shook his head balefully, almost biting his lips. He was going to show her tonight. He doesn't even want her again. This was the perfect time to do what he had in mind, he agreed and waited for her.

Moments later, Yemisi came out, in her mini-skirt and almost chemise-like top exposing her cleavages. She looked worried staring this way and that way. She saw him and cat walked on her high-heels to him.

“Kunle, what is the matter na? Why are you behaving this way?.” She inquired, pleading.

“And you have the guts to ask me. Are you mad?” He raged standing upright.

“Tell me, are you mad?”

She was dumbfounded. Her mouth wide open. She doesn't know what she had done to him and couldn't figure out if she had done anything in the past few hours to make him this mad.

“You think I'm a fool right? You think I am dumb?”

“Please Kunle, what have I done?” She spoke softly.

“No, wait - so you think I don't know what am doing?”

“But Kunle, tell me what I have done so we can solve it amicably.” She pleaded trying to touch him by the shoulders.

“If you dare; if your hand should touch me, I will beat the hell out of you this night.”

It struck her momentarily the last time he had said it - what had happened to her, and how they had fought before the last reconciliation. She dropped her hand midway, staring into his eyes, oblivious of what to do or say.

“You think I don't know you are a b1tch. Lol, such a cheap b1tch. All those teachers you sleep with in school, I know all about it now.”

“But,........” She broke down in tears.

“I know you'll cry you cunning b1tch. Even all those student that f1ngers you, I know all about them. Now, let me warn you very well. In your life, I don't ever want to see you again; you this Ashawo of the lowest class.”

“Kunle, how dare you call me that?” She cried and before she could even finish saying it, she had slapped him.

As Kunle became conscious after the hot unexpected slap. He grab her by the skirt and drag her towards a dark deserted shop-frontage. “Today, I will teach you a lesson you'll never forget the rest of your life.”

“Please Kunle, forgive me.” She cried, bending to plead with her palms rubbing against each other.

He got hold of her top and tore it to pieces on her body. He throw her against a bench and she came crashing down on her side. “Please Kun,........” She coughed.

He removed his belt and started unleashing terror on her, using the iron head part of the belt to wipe her anywhere - without mercy.

“In,..........your,............life,” he followed her with kicks against the floor, “when,............you,...........come,......back,......into,......this,......world,........you won't ever,.......dare to raise,....your hands,.....to,.....slap,......me again.”

He throw the belt away and not minding the way she was crying and begging for help, he drag her by the hair and set her on the bare-floor. He shifted her mini-skirt up and had sex with her; molesting her badly. When he got done, he zipped his trousers and laughed horribly and spat and stepped on her face.

“F^ck you B1tch. You can go ahead and f^ck the whole teachers in the school and the students. You worthless Ashewo.”

Yemisi had lost her voice as shame filled her whole being. She couldn't lift her body. Blood from the injury she had received from the belt slipped into the side of her mouth. She couldn't regret or blame herself. She thought about what his claims were yet she couldn't recall ever having anything to do with any male teacher in Wahab, talkless of any student.

“Now, get up!” He shouted, “if you don't want me to kill you.”

She shrieked and muffled some incoherent words between sobs. She couldn't even lift her hands talkless of getting up. She was weak to the bones, to the spirit.

“I say get up,” he grab her hair and drag her on the ground out onto the open deserted streets.

The entrance to the club too became deserted as a couple who just arrived walked in without noticing them.

“Leave me alone,” it came in form of a wheeze than plain words; her voice was gone.

“You haven't seen anything you this foolish wh`ore,” he grab her skirt and made to tear it but being polyester, it was a bit hard for him. He forced and forced but the skirt couldn't come off. Determined, he went in search of something. As he couldn't get it, he went inside the club again.

Yemisi tried to gather up strength to rise and flee before that ba'stard came back but she couldn't. She drag her body on the floor to crawl away into hiding but it was too late as Kunle raced out madly with a bottle of the hennesy he had bought.

He went wild and smashed it on a nearby pavement; came rushing at a pleading Yemisi and in the process of trying to use the sharp broken bottle to tear her shirt, he cut her thigh; yet, he didn't care or even know as he was drunk.

It was a pity there was no one to rescue her at this time of the night despite it was a festive day. Everyone had gone for one street jam or the other, except those who had come around to the club. But presently, no one came out as the club was really hitting.

He knelt close to her legs when he had torn her skirt off. She was left in just her underwears; Bra and pant. Instead of covering herself up, she held on to the place she had been cut, sweating and crying like a baby.

“I hate you Yemisi,” he spat on her face and went away, leaving her alone if she was going to die; he didn't care.

30minutes later, a car appeared and flashing its full light ahead, horned but saw the body wasn't moving. The chubby lady in her jeans and top came down; chewing gums in her mouth and walked towards the body.

She thought Yemisi was dead and tried to back away but Yemisi grunted for help and the woman went on her knees.

“What happened to you? How did you get here? Why are you like this?” She rolled out questions but got no answer.

She raced to her car and opened the back doors when she had realised Yemisi was bleeding. She rushed back and being chubby as she was, she was able to lift her up and set her in the car.

She looked around may be she could see anything that belonged to Yemisi sprawling on the floor. She saw a bag close to the gutter; assumed it was hers and dashed into the car; ignited the engine en route to the hospital; only if she doesn't die before they get to the hospital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Afz9095(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
It serve her right, i dnt pity her @all....stupid girl
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Am I supose to pity her? Well she deserves it. She slap and pushed femi into a ditch only to be molested by an animal, I call it kamar
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Afz9095:
I don't either, she is on her own
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by OloriAbefe(f): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
NYC 1...##kunle v got to take a chill pill.. angry
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by OloriAbefe(f): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=Sageez post=40397803]Am I supose to pity her? Well she deserves it. She slap and pushed femi into a ditch only to be molested by an animal, I call it kamar

undecided
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sageez:
I don't either, she is on her own
Afz9095:
mehn... You people are damn wicked, ah swear

Was it because of what she did to Adefemi? Haba, how is what she did to Adefemi compare to what that yeye Kunle did to her now?

This is too much for her, if someone should ask me

2 Likes

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Part 2 Episode 4.

On boxing day in 2008, the first call that woke Adefemi up was from David; at about 11:25AM. He still had a hangover from the last night. He managed to pick his phone from beneath the sofa it had got lost to - due to his rough sleep.

“Hello, good morning, who is this?” Voice sounded croaked.

“Guy how far na? Na David. You no even get my number again,” responded David.

He rolled over to his left side, sleeping his head on the phone to his ears.

“Boss no vex abeg. I just dey wake and my eyes no see the caller well.”

“Ok, no yawa na. You dey house?”

“Yea bro, I dey. Una still dey that camp? how the competition dey be self? E no dey finish?” He asked, his voice coming to life.

“Mehn, dem don rush us die; we don finish everything. Na 2nd we carry overall for all the events with 6 Golds.” David explained, enthusiasm in his voice.

“Oh, that one make sense. Na una o! When una come dey come back now?”

“We been suppose come back today but dem dey organise one mumu party tomorrow to round the event up. Dem call am one mumu name wey I don forget self.”

“Okay, e no bad na. At least una go start next term with us.”

Adefemi kept mute as his Aunt came him. She asked him a few questions which he responded like a dumb would do. Then he sat up and stared at the bag she had just dropped on the table; hunger started looming.

“Ehen guy. How far that package na?” Asked David once he stopped hearing the voice at the background.

“Boss, e never still click o. But we go see as e go be when we resume.”

“That mean say you no even dey disturb the babe. Na wa for you guy. Make that one even dey one side first. I hear say Mariam don die; na true?”

Restlessness took over him once he heard that, “ehn!” He exclaimed, “Who tell you that one?”

“Na Oshia yarn us this morning o. And him no joke o; him say na true, say na Principal tell am.” He hissed pitifully and kept quiet.

“Mehn, I no believe abeg. Although I hear say dem kidnap her but this one wey you dey talk make me dey fear o.”

“Guy, shebi you be Fatimah friend. How you no take know? Be like say you no even dey follow the babe yarn about my parol, you just dey bobo me.” David complained.

“Boss, no be so. The babe dey call me but I no dey get time to pick her call. May be na because of that Mariam parols self she been dey call me.”

“What if na because of my parols?” Asked stupidly by David as though he didn't care whether Mariam is dead or not.

“Boss, e fit be because of Mariam wey you dey yarn me now. Mehn, I still never believe o. Make I try call her number.” Adefemi concluded and decided to end the call.

“Okay, call me when you don follow her yarn finish. I no know why dem kidnap that girl and kill her and the thing dey pain me say I no dey,” he lamented.

“So you mean say if you dey, dem no go kidnap the girl?”

“Sure na, If I dey, dem no go fit.” David boasted.

“How you wan take know say person wan kidnap her?” Inquired un-intelligently by Adefemi.

“Guy, you no know nothing; just forget,” and he ended the call, leaving Adefemi to wonder and think about what this guy meant by that statement.

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Bhuumhite(f): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mhen....dis kunle is very wicked....dunno y yemisi settled back with him even after several assaults by him,well,love blindfolds sha
Keep it up fembleez,more ink to your pen
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:11am On Dec 03, 2015
hi guys, my phone crashed but i promise i'll get it running may be by Saturday and updates would resume in speed.

Thanks for your understanding. smiley
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by tpmaishah(f): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
U wlcm..... waiting patiently
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by gevans(m): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2015
No p
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Lordbinsmar: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
oga please am waiting for more update,like the second coming of Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / STORY: Babe In Total Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.