Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? (65945 Views)

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court / Re; My Wife Fought With My Mum Following A Quarrel. My Own Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by crackhaus: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:

Lol thanks.
Now you know who my fav is,so get working grin grin
A tour of Stamford Bridge, meeting the Ivorian, and a Yacht.
Just like me you also have big ambitions... now you know nothing is impossible.

I will have my people call your people to make the arrangements but I'd rather skip that and just give you a call instead, which do you prefer? gringrin
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Chillis: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
crackhaus:

A tour of Stamford Bridge, meeting the Ivorian, and a Yacht.
Just like me you also have big ambitions... now you know nothing is impossible.

I will have my people call your people to make the arrangements but I'd rather skip that and just give you a call instead, which do you prefer? gringrin

Hmmm, ordinary abacha I asked for, you couldn't provide N'a Stamford you wan go.

* pours him cold 5 naira pure water*
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by crackhaus: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
@TV01, all is well my good Sir.

I agree with your submission, he does need to take charge of the situation.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by crackhaus: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Chillis:

Hmmm, ordinary abacha I asked for, you couldn't provide N'a Stamford you wan go.

Chai, this woman don kee me...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1857453_jonalaffing_jpega708b6fb7b1c54189c91ff44ca462616

Chilli, why evulz na? grin
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by edwife(f): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Chillis:

grin grin grin thank you for waking crackhaus up....
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Chillis: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:

He will soon blame it on malaria.
cheesy

I even sent him a mosquito net all the way from oji river
free of charge. To hang am N'a war.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by crackhaus: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:

Ignore chillisauce, don't let her pour her Chilli pepper into our indomie abeg.. gringrin

My facial rendition software has finally revealed what your face looks like, Mr. Ed is a lucky man tongue
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by crackhaus: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Chillis:

cheesy

You wey dey stay Oji Riverside, na you need all the mosquito nets pass me... grin
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by edwife(f): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Chillis:

cheesy

**FELL OUT OF BED***
Chilli you are killing me grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by edwife(f): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
crackhaus:

Ignore chillisauce, don't let her pour her Chilli pepper into our indomie abeg.. gringrin

My facial rendition software has finally revealed what your face looks like, Mr. Ed is a lucky man tongue

Hmmm really?
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by crackhaus: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:

Hmmm really?
Yes, really. grin

Clue: Small lips
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by cococandy(f): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
iiichidodo:
Because some cooch skinned fleabag placed 'fhuck' and 'our mother' in the same sentence and to add insult to injury we never had any prior exchange with the pig tailed fleabag to warrant such cowardly unprovoked verbal attack.Go figure.
really? All I saw was you being belligerent even in the face of his calmness.

Na you sabi sha.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Chillis: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
crackhaus:

Yes, really. grin

Na wah . Where you see the small lips shocked

Edwife is that you? Did you photoshop this one again. I don't trust IT people. They can dagbo anything
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by iiichidodo: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
cococandy:
really? All I saw was you being belligerent even in the face of his calmness.

Na you sabi sha.
An calm individual can still project hostility if not a more virulent and effective form,you of all persons should know that or maybe you prefer holding brief for the deranged cow?.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by edwife(f): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Chillis:

Na wah . Where you see the small lips shocked

Edwife is that you? Did you photoshop this one again. I don't trust IT people. They can dagbo anything

It is me chillis,i can't photoshop myself...

I can show you another pic of the shirt if you want... wink

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by edwife(f): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
crackhaus:

Yes, really. grin

Small lips? cheesy eh eh i reject that one... tongue

I love them full just like an african woman... grin
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
iiichidodo:
An calm individual can still project hostility if not a more virulent and effective form,you of all persons should know that or maybe you prefer holding brief for the deranged cow?.

pls pls no vex he had more points than you and seemed more collected.
That's clean fighting. grin

That's classy fighting. Don't be one of those who when they can't find neat ways to floor the opposing debator will resort to using fvkery, family name-calling, questioning upbringing and bla bla bla to try to make the one with upper hand look bad.

Hahahahha. It just diminishes them more and makes them appear frustrated.

Learn how to deal subtle punches all within the context of the topic to make your point while at the same time lifting you above the name-calling. You get wink

This is a best seller secret o. I just dey release am maka gi.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Chillis: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:

It is me chillis,i can't photoshop myself...

I can show you another pic of the shirt if you want... wink

Its not your jor.
I have seen that pic somewhere tongue
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by edwife(f): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Chillis:

Its not your jor.
I have seen that pic somewhere tongue

grin I know you miss my handwriting tongue

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by iiichidodo: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
cococandy:

pls pls no vex he had more points than you and seemed more collected.
That's clean fighting. grin

That's classy fighting. Don't be one of those who when they can't find neat ways to floor the opposing debator will resort to using fvkery, family name-calling, questioning upbringing and bla bla bla to try to make the one with upper hand look bad.

Hahahahha. It just diminishes them more and makes them appear frustrated.

Learn how to deal subtle punches all within the context of the topic to make your point while at the same time lifting you above the name-calling. You get wink

This is a best seller secret o. I just dey release am maka gi.

You just don't get it, Do you? We are not here to debate -don't have time- and waste brain power for faceless folks to feast on, we just here to lay our points and move the 'f**k onto next topics.The last thing we need right now is to be subjected or slowed down to a verbal shakedown by some sleaze who knows nothing of minding his lane hence we went nuclear drilling his nerves,see?? Fyi, notice the amount of likes we got for that? shows some folks dig our style and to us, that feels so good far worth more than 'catlike' 'femine' classy fights.Or who won or lost..or who had points, like we give a damn for that matter.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Chillis: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:

grin I know you miss my handwriting tongue

Nice. smiley

Dat name should have been stamped on a red jersey .
Btw, is that your nounous
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by edwife(f): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Chillis:

Nice. smiley

Dat name should have been stamped on a red jersey .
Btw, is that your nounous

Red?nah not my team though red is my favourite color...

Yep it's my nounous tongue....
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by cococandy(f): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ok lipsrsealed
iiichidodo:
You just don't get it, Do you? We are not here to debate -don't have time- and waste brain power for faceless folks to feast on, we just here to lay our points and move the 'f**k onto next topics.The last thing we need right now is to be subjected or slowed down to a verbal shakedown by some sleaze who knows nothing of minding his lane hence we went nuclear drilling his nerves,see?? Fyi, notice the amount of likes we got for that? shows some folks dig our style and to us, that feels so good far worth more than 'catlike' 'femine' classy fights.Or who won or lost..or who had points, like we give a damn for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by scholarosisi(f): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
I must tell u the truth ur wife went too far. What on earth will make a wife hit back at her mother -inlaw. Pls warn her never to do that again it is an insult to u. I understand that some mothers-inlaw can be annoying but a well trained woman will know how to handle her.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Dheartless: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Raymie:
if it did happen, her dad deserves it. You do not come to my turf to fight me. Anything yhu see, yhu take. QED.
that is not the answer .
not who deserve what.
the question is how would she feel?
although I didn't direct the Question to you but am sure you will feel more terrible than the op seeing that you can't even control your anger to avoid mountain taking base on a beach sand pillar.
well I respect your views if you're sincere but i tell that attitude will cost you more than you bargain for.

I don't take shit either, not one bit, you should see me in action and i swear you will hate me but I learnt my lessons as to win a batlle isn't always by violence but by wisdom.
good luck
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by bellong: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2015
TV01:

Happy Sunday Bellong, hope all's well.

Actually I mostly disagree with your position - even if the wife if somewhat uncouth.

When a man marries a woman he is meant to cover and protect her. The first person he has to protect her from is herself, the second is himself and the third is everyone else. Her supposed uncouthness is his to deal with as part of his service to her.

I am doing great and fine.... Thanks for giving a detailed advice to the OP.

I actually didn't give any advice to the guy but to point out the error of his wife. No matter whether she is the first in the man's life or not, engaging an elder in a physical combat is an act of irresponsibility. I stand by this word.

The guy since being married to his wife has not really shown the leadership needed in his home, reason why what is happening is happening.

As you rightly said, he should protect his wife but the wife too should know the boundary not to cross.

Thanks for the piece of advice to him.

Have a great day.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by owobumars: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2015
Do u know u can get chep data pans from p.tech communications
mtn, and glo
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat and aitel
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid for 30days
call chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by IDEApro(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
like seriously, the day my wife whom I am suppose to be her head hit my mother in retaliation or under any guise leaves the marriage temporarily or permanently according to my discretion or her dictates. Goosh! Why has nowadays men sold their dignity and pride to be pussywhipped! Where is the love and respect if she has to fight my own mother? If I cannot lay my hand on her notwithstanding her shortcomings then she have no excuse to confront my mother physically because if she had any ounce of respect, then she waits and report whatever misunderstanding to me to dispense justice which will always be tailored to guarantee her happiness.

For crying out loud, the fact that my wife had a baby for me doesn't give her exclusive ownership of the child. If I brought in 50 % of the biological make up of a kid, that's tend to show that 25% of my biological gene is from my mother and another 25% is from my father. So for every kid I produce, my mother has 25% of her bloodline running in that kid. Doesn't that make her a major stakeholder in the life of my kids as a grandmother? Why will you suppose my mother to be a witch when the kids are equally hers...that's hypocrisy!

The way a mother (wife) protects her child from being harmed from a bloodline descendants is the same way the husband's mother is protecting her son from being harm from a strange woman because it can be seen you are the one corrupting her bloodline (sic). A mother will always place value on her son's children ( grandchildren) than their mothers cos to her, she still sees her bloodline in the children.

If I being the husband and your head cannot hit my mother, why must you hit my mother no matter the provocation. If my mother slaps you, its assume she slapped me also and I will deal with her Bleep up for I might even bar her from coming into my home afterwards but for her to retaliate honestly she leaves alongside my mother until I am able to forgive her.

My wife slaps my mother and a grandmother and expect me to 'side' her....that's unbecoming nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Jahblessme: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
All these send her away send her to her parents gist.
Who the hell do you people think you are sending away? A toddler?
House wey pesin blood,money and sweat help build na im una wan send away.

Or is it when she hears sending away she starts shaking? Who still has that fear? a woman who works and can handle the bills?
I laugh in Jakarta..una never start.
Who's money helped pay the rent...

Na you go pack commot or you wait when rent is up I renew the lease while you can go find somewhere else.
If I contributed to building the house,we sell it off and share the money or you pay me my part.
Una never see before.
Its only an idiot that's moved by useless threats in this day and age

Send her to her parents my pancake yansh.
Rabbish!

10 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by pickabeau1: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jahblessme:

Rabbish!

Pics of your pancake yansh or ADONBILIVIT tongue
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Kimoni: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jahblessme:

Or is it when she hears sending away she starts shaking? Who still has that fear? a woman who works and can handle the bills?

Na you go pack commot or you wait when rent is up I renew the lease while you can go find somewhere else.
If I contributed to building the house,we sell it off and share the money or you pay me my part.
Una never see before.

Rabbish!

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by IDEApro(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jahblessme:

Una never see before.

Rabbish!

Hard working men already built their own houses and furnished same.

Before getting married, a man should have;

A house,
Steady income

You are building a home which you are suppose to be the head and not necessarily waiting for a woman to be your counter funding machine even though their inputs are considered as added incentive and appreciated.

Forget township life, I comes from a locality where heritage and inheritance is held sacrosanct and if you must agree with me let run this analogy together.

If I am from village A in Lagos state and my wife is from village B in the same state. Note that village A cannot inter marry because they are bloodline but can marry from any other village. I then marry from village B. If I had problem with my wife from village B and decide to leave the marriage, are you supposing I leave my ancestral home because she help me erect a house there?

....okay, I will pack my things and leave with my mother until she sabi something

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC / Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? / Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.