Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials (64074 Views)

No Excuse For Dismissing Gender Equality Bill - PDP National Woman Leader's / Rivers Poll: Thugs Ran Away With Election Materials, Army Tells Tribunal / APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 28, 2015
2011: If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless, Don’t Waste Your Vote on Me For Another Four – Jonathan

“Without security, there is no government. So it is not debatable, it is something we have to addressed and we are working towards that with vigour. But if I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do anything even if I am there for the next four years.”

#VoteWisely #Vote4Change #March4Buhari

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Buchukwu: 8:35am On Mar 28, 2015
Party of lies

2 Likes

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by pabon(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2015
It has started.
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by korel9: 8:35am On Mar 28, 2015
Nayok:
Plss, how to add a tread/topic? Am new pls

Type the topic plus the + sign to add undecided
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Buchukwu: 8:36am On Mar 28, 2015
ultimatetboy:
2011: If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless, Don’t Waste Your Vote on Me For Another Four – Jonathan

“Without security, there is no government. So it is not debatable, it is something we have to addressed and we are working towards that with vigour. But if I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do anything even if I am there for the next four years.”

#VoteWisely #Vote4Change #March4Buhari
You're talking rubbish,bladderdash

4 Likes

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by modelboy(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2015
they av turn election to a fan like thing were stupid people be saying #teambuhari #teamjohnathan....well

#votewisely #votechange #votebuhari

2 Likes

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Super1759: 8:36am On Mar 28, 2015
N
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by NetBizguy: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Thank God, See the Change you are telling me about.

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by dorocent(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Nayok:
Plss, how to add a tread/topic? Am new pls
click on d any area u wnt to attached a topic to at d front page of nairaland... after dat... locate d create new.
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Donykua: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Rubbish!!!!
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by snapshot: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2015
Flets:
APC must be exposed today

They know that to win this election they have to indulged in massive ringing,but we are on ground.

6 Likes

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by MrPatoh: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2015
Some people are bent on tanishing the image of their party.

Anyways....
Vote PDP today
Vote Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

7 Likes

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2015
Double wahala 4dead bodi and the owner of dead bodi!!!i...fela cool
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by uscofield: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2015
UTILITYMAY:
Before being MILITARY Head of State, he had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s Military government) as well as Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha.

He is a no-nonsense man, hence you can never see anyone accuse him of corruption..

In his time as Head of State, he did not implement Sharia law; he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved under any other era, even military).

He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja .

Despite serving in senior capacity in the oil sector, first as Minister for Petroleum and then Petroleum Trust Fund, Buhari has no petrol station, much less a rig, refinery or an oil block like so many of our leaders. He could have retired into nauseating opulence like most of his counterparts (IBB or Danjuma or even OBJ) but didn't.

He refused to collect an allowance while serving as Chairman of the PTF because he said since he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of the same government.

His personal driver of many years is a Christian from Plateau State!

JJ Rawlings of Ghana took over 2yrs before him, and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders here to prison.

I hope this makes sense to you or is it story for the gods?

#VoteWisely

What is the retirement age in nigeria??

6 Likes

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2015
APC are very good at manipulation of electoral process and then do a turn-around to accuse PDP and the Federal Government. #NeverAgain..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by confetti(f): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2015
So the security operatives that caught her snapped her, the car conveying her without opening the cartons and snapping the thump printed ballot boxes? PDP please provide evidence as these pictures posted here are not evidence at all.

2 Likes

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by kristisking(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2015
APC is out in collaboration with INEC to rig this election at national and state levels.But am very optimistic Baba God will frustrate them.People should be allowed to freely make their choices through the ballot.Why must somebody decide to force himself on Nigerians.I have said it,APC can't win the presidential election or even gubernatorial election unless they rig it.No man in his right senses will vote desperate politicians we have in APC.

2 Likes

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Hazardd(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2015
story for the gods!
Pdp people is at work...
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by rusher14: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2015
The picture doesn't even bear any Semblance to Basirat Ojubele other than the fact that it looks to be a woman.

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Exponental(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2015
Op...... Upgrade, u aint a good liar. Tender a better evidence or u get lost.
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by jhydebaba(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2015
One big blow to APC grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by tinyanosa(f): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2015
So this is the change they are shouting about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Austeenite(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2015
APC are just too desperate, Nigeria don't need a Negative Change becos d devil u know is better than an unknown angel. :oAPC are just too desperate, Nigeria don't need a Negative Change becos d devil u know is better than an unknown angel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by micrep3030(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2015
PDP is the only way forward

4 Likes

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Chidozieude: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2015
Seun today is Election Day. It is wrong for your moderators to bring this unsubstantiated news to FP. I am very sure Lalasticlala did not do this. He has been very good.

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2015
snapshot:

They know that to win this election they have to indulged in massive ringing,but we are on ground.
Yes o, we are fully on ground to mobilise against any rigging. Presently in my PU Reporting live!!!

GEJ Shall Lead Again>>>2019

6 Likes

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by duni04(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2015
Anything from Reuben Abati is a sham! The man will say anything to protect his daily bread and support his two wives. Shameless àsshole!

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by andepower: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2015
Where are the pics of the 'thumb printed' ballot papers?
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by splashbaby(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2015
Hmmm

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by AJOT99(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2015
Can u see now.....
Holier than thou APC.!
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials by phransix147(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2015
Moderators u don't bring news that has not been verified to front page... Dat picture doesn't say anything

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him / See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo / “Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.