Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here (181865 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Photo Of Election Result In My Polling Unit Here In Kano / PRIMATE AYODELE On 2015 Elections(share This Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by deltateam: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2015
Every body with a PVC is powerful now. Power belongs to us NOW. Let's make good use of it and vote out cluelessness.

8 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Iriruaga100(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Delta - warri. No inec officials at ighogbado primary school right now.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Osyxcel(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Wow, that's where i grew up, do u know iya taju alaso?

That's nice.... I'm not familiar with that appellation tho.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by galadee(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2015
why is it that it's only in PDP control states the card reader is failing?
i sense sabotage lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by PassingShot(m): 11:06am On Mar 28, 2015
onatisi:
by the time it is 2pm ,and ppl haven't been accredited,then they will know that pdp was right all along. And I am very sure card readers will be set aside and the normal voters register will be used for accreditation. This is simple common sense ,YOU DON'T EXPERIMENT WITH PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. Only god knows what supporters of the card readers were thinking.

Without the card reader, PDP will inflate figures as they are known to do. Same thing they did in 2011 where number if votes exceeded accredited voters in some PUs.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by yuskanovic(m): 11:06am On Mar 28, 2015
@channelstv #Nigeria2015! No INEC officials yet @ my polling booth ALIMOSHO 03, POLLING BOOTH 060
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by jerrymej(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Naija will always start what they could not end.
They assure us of the Card reader, and here we are when some card readers are rejecting some cards, rejecting some thumps (faulty).
Presently in my unit the card readers have been dropped aside. What they are doing now is to trace your name from the list and then tick it before you'll be accredited.

well, I trust my Country (Naija), they 'll never take last in rigging elections even if the said it's computer that'll cast the vote. Nothing is new for us in this country, unless we are not born of corruption.

Main while, GEJ all the way till 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by qloreal: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Accreditation kicks off
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by millyajay(f): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2015
from a reliable radio station;
if the card reader is not getting your finger print..try to apply powder on your fingers then try again...it works[b]from a reliable radio station;
if the card reader is not getting your finger print..try to apply powder on your fingers then try again...it works[b]
from a reliable radio station;
if the card reader is not getting your finger print..try to apply powder on your fingers then try again...it works[b]
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by stambouli: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2015
Its peaceful here in sango Ota.accreditation still on[img][/img]

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Ddaji(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2015
My polling unit card reader isn't functioning after crossing 800 kilometers to vote for change, very terrible experience. Me and my polling uni electorate are helpless
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by harbarzzy(m): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2015
No Inec officials here in Iju isaga Abekoko Ifo Ogun state..still waiting for dem arrival!
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by DeeMain(m): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2015
Ifako Gbagada area, Lagos: card reader not working since morning. 11:08 am.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by onatisi(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Without the card reader, PDP will inflate figures as they are known to do. Same thing they did in 2011 where number if votes exceeded accredited voters in some PUs.
card readers are good and they are the way of the future ,but jega got the implementation wrong ,and just as I have been predicting midway into the whole process the card reader will be set aside just as it has already started happening. Rigging is not peculiar to pdp only but also part and parcel of apc system.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by OperaMini1(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2015
asha80:
is the crowd much there?

Not so much, though there are about 11 booths here.

*modified *

Finally, voted by 2.15pm on the dot. INEC in my assessment had done a great job.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by ebony2011(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2015
Got accredited @ 9.00am Card reader failed @ 10.00am here trinity olodi.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by bforce231: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2015
onatisi:
card readers are good and they are the way of the future ,but jega got the implementation wrong ,and just as I have been predicting midway into the whole process the card reader will be set aside just as it has already started happening. Rigging is not peculiar to pdp only but also part and parcel of apc system.

I noticed you have been trying to fault the card reader. There is something they called Incidence form, if you have your PVC and your name is on the register, then you will fill the incidence form and you will be accredited. Very simple!

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by kolado(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2015
Reporting from Okitipupa LGA in ondo state New Garage Ward 002. The accreditation is ongoing but the queue is just a bit long. The vibes has been peaceful so far.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by dafuturis(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2015
yemstok:
reporting live from Atanda Akinyemi street orile-agege Lagos.
INEC officials are yet to arrive.

Baba, you deh here? How dami and tobi? Hope say na GMB
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by onatisi(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2015
Gej should have sacked jega. But if he did nigerians will shout so the best thing is to let jega and inec mess up so that ppl will know it was inec fault.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by EcoTerror: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
The card reader just malfunctioned throwing people into confusion, people are now grumbling and cussing Jega.

Ecoterror reporting live from ogudu.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Samgreguc(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
deltateam:
So far so good. I have been accreditated. Took about 15 minutes, no card reader was used. Just present your PVC aand they check your picture and mark it and then give you a piece of paper. Finally put red curtex on your right thumb finger.
Status quo returned to.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by fareed69(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
INEC
Excellent got accredited in 30Seconds
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by rashmo: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Card readers were apparently failing often at a polling booth near an Accenture staff's home. And the guy couldn't understand why...cos the readers were all new. So he approached the INEC woman. Inspected the reader. Only to find the protective film on the lense of the reader had not been removed. After a protracted argument he convinced the woman to remove it. The reader not only read the prior rejected cards, it was reading with even faster response time. Please share. It could help a lot.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by abouzaid: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
at ose okwodu, onitsha, an impressive turnout but most ppl are shading from d sun as the card readers messes up, i overheard the inec ad hoc staffs discussing that they may accredit anybody provided his passport and data is on the voters register since the card reader is malfunctioning
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by luvprince4real(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari got accreditated in 10 seconds but it took GEJ almost 40 minutes and was later told he has not been acreditated which made him to return to d polling station to be reaccreditated. Card readers ar working smoothly in APC states but having hitches in PDP states... Bomb blast in enugu (pdp state) will mk pple to go bak home and dos @ home wont dare to come out anymur. In delta (pdp state) election materials has not arrived in most of d polling stations, pple ar getting tired and will soon be going home.. Hmmm.... I smell rat.
Thumb up for GEJ for d matured and humble way he handled d card reader failure, if na buhari nija 4 don dey boil already.

Yea they must gather but bcus d gathering is not of God they must surely scatter.

GEJ I know.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Omotayo7(m): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
Accreditation started at 10am and still ongoing.. We shall return. GEJ to power... Barcanista accredited
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2256287_img2015032800269_jpeg9231100229c0f3b3a8e43246d6716ae1
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2256286_img2015032800268_jpegd89c3bfaf25517e868a6d8eec7c4c713

Its so sluggish,the card reader are not working efficiently
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by onatisi(m): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2015
bforce231:

I noticed you have been trying to fault the card reader. There is something they called Incidence form, if you have your PVC and your name is on the register, then you will fill the incidence form and you will be accredited. Very simple!
why won't I fault a faulty card reader system that is placing the lives of ppl in danger?? It is easy for u to say because u are not in the thick of it ,read through this thread and show us how many ppl have used the incidence form in places where card readers have not been functioning? Anyway ,the card reader is gradually been put aside now in many polling units and the normal process is been used .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Omotayo7:
Its so sluggish,the card reader are not working efficiently
don't mind inec. Whether they like it or not GEJ will be elected.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by bforce231: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2015
onatisi:
why won't I fault a faulty card reader system that is placing the lives of ppl in danger?? It is easy for u to say because u are not in the thick of it ,read through this thread and show us how many ppl have used the incidence form in places where card readers have not been functioning? Anyway ,the card reader is gradually been put aside now in many polling units and the normal process is been used .

Place whose life in danger? Everything to you PDP is voilence, You are not on ground and dont know whats up. The card reader cant be 100 percent perfect and reason they setup a PLAN B, your mission of rigging this election has failed already. Sorry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by myhero4eva: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2015
Well here in olayinwola street pollin station. Accreditatn i believed started a bit late, and is too slow even uptil now most voters v nt bn accredited. Meanwhile we r patiently waitin 2 do d rightful even as d pvc machine is full of hitches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (69) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Breaking News Former President Is Boko Haram Backer – Source / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.