Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here (181875 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Photo Of Election Result In My Polling Unit Here In Kano / PRIMATE AYODELE On 2015 Elections(share This Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by onatisi(m): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2015
bforce231:

Place whose life in danger? Everything to you PDP is voilence, You are not on ground and dont know whats up. The card reader cant be 100 percent perfect and reason they setup a PLAN B, your mission of rigging this election has failed already. Sorry.
what u are saying is totally irrelevant . And the issue is are the card readers working or not?? This doesn't require too much thinking .
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by lakesidepapa(m): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Osyxcel:

That's nice.... I'm not familiar with that appellation tho.

Yes, I grew up in crin and I went to prospect high school abanla. I'm frm ilesha in Osun state thou. Hope u guys will vote wisely
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by sandix(f): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Card reader not working at my polling unit. Update. 11:30
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2015
okotv:
go and vote. Chikena
And have you voted? undecided

They said we should come cast our votes by 1.30 and honestly, I don't know what will happen once I finish eating this abacha. wink
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nafikowa: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2015
That is what should be done. PVC aren't working at all.

abouzaid:
at ose okwodu, onitsha, an impressive turnout but most ppl are shading from d sun as the card readers messes up, i overheard the inec ad hoc staffs discussing that they may accredit anybody provided his passport and data is on the voters register since the card reader is malfunctioning

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by gidjah(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2015
over here at fct central,accreditation has gone pretty far, but the voters kip increasing o,BUT THIS ZONE BELONGS TO MR CONTINUITY,no shaking

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by bforce231: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2015
onatisi:
what u are saying is totally irrelevant . And the issue is are the card readers working or not?? This doesn't require too much thinking .

You are the one spewing trash bro. You talking as if the card reader is not working at all, since you are not in Naija go to channels/tvc or AIT online streaming and you will understand my point. Simple

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by abouzaid: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2015
voices have started rising over delays caused by voters card at ose okwodu onitsha, i think most ppl will give up in anger once d sun becomes harsh.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by otr1(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2015
westbuoi:

oh come on dude, why do you think so? It may not necessarily be true.
This is Nigeria, Bro. It's not out of place.
I'm 98% confident the machines was tampered with.
We're talking about 4 card readers here, haba.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Tochex101(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2015
For those centres experiencing delays,several factors could the responsible. The plan was to have the adhoc staff,sleep at specially designated RAC centres to ensure timely arrival and distribution of staff and materials. The absence of inec staff at centres means the materials have not arrived, are not complete,are bad or are stolen. No inec staff would risk facing the crowd without being prepared. Once again,mismanagement and poor planning would cost us big. The card readers are very sensitive and programmed to cease functioning after accreditation (by 1). I hope we all get accredited and vote for the right candidates.
Our country must get better......
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Kolade354(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2015
People should learn how to endure and they should stop blaming Jega or Inec...................All most everybody will vote it will just take time,this process may even get to late in the night but dont panic..........Sai-Baba jor.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by olisasegun(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Card readers were apparently failing often at a polling booth near an Accenture staff's home. And the guy couldn't understand why...cos the readers were all new. So he approached the INEC woman. Inspected the reader. Only to find the protective film on the lense of the reader had not been removed. After a protracted argument he convinced the woman to remove it. The reader not only read the prior rejected cards, it was reading with even faster response time. Please share. It could help a lot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by onatisi(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2015
Nafikowa:
That is what should be done. PVC aren't working at all.
abouzaid:
voices have started rising over delays caused by voters card at ose okwodu onitsha, i think most ppl will give up in anger once d sun becomes harsh.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2015
Card readers were apparently failing often at a polling booth near an Accenture staff's home. And the guy couldn't understand why...cos the readers were all new. So he approached the INEC woman. Inspected the reader. Only to find the protective film on the lense of the reader had not been removed. After a protracted argument he convinced the woman to remove it. The reader not only read the prior rejected cards, it was reading with even faster response time. Please share. It could help a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by BrokenTV: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2015
I was accreditated around 10;45 am, Card reader was not used. Jega have failed on that aspect.
Getting ready to send the Daura cattle rearer back to his enclave.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by princejones(m): 11:44am On Mar 28, 2015
Accreditation is on going in my centre here in ward 3,lkot ekpene and we are eagerly waiting for the voting proper to commence.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by payne4real(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2015
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by fallout87: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2015
I will ask again, why is it that there are only problems in the south??

I have not heard one problem, not one delay, not one malfunction in the north. Not one.

Yet it is plentiful in the south.

It is like the south should not even participate because they will be frustrated. However the undeveloped North should as they have all things perfect (if they don't they will kill people).

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by ohzee(f): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Accreditation going on smoothly at GTC Enugu. I have been accredited and will go back by 1pm as instructed to vote. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by EcoTerror: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2015
onatisi:
kindly mark out dat guy from ur reply, he is so vulgar and insultive. He will reply me and I won't talk back.

Ecoterror reporting from ogudu
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2015
I love Change

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by gdengad: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2015
just got accredited @ my unit in Ado- Ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2015
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Leopantro: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2015
channels reading nairaland
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Ngwakwe: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2015
The card reader for our polling booth is faulty.

Owerri Municipal, Azuzi 4 polling booth 009. We are still waiting for replacement till this moment.

Jega is too stubborn.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by achu442(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2015
INEC....So to use common PVC has become rocket science.... Here in Badore,Lagos...Most INEC staffs not on sit. ..

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by victorD3: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2015
Card reader is failing in my ward : Urban ward one , Eket, Akwa-Ibom State.

Card reader didn't recognize my finger print
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by wisejoe: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Uptil now,no card reader,I think there is a compromise somewhere here @ uyo 1 unit r,ward 1,inec staff waiting with voters,nothing is working @ all
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by frenex(f): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2015
Reporting from satelite town opposite chelsea school polling center. Very peaceful and orderly. Waiting to be accredidated
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by onatisi(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2015
EcoTerror:
kindly mark out dat guy from ur reply, he is so vulgar and insultive. He will reply me and I won't talk back.

Ecoterror reporting from ogudu
thanks ,I will take note .
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Johnolis(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2015
Most card readers in anambra are not working.i see this as a ploy to disenfranchise the people of the southeast.we refuse to give in to jega antics,we must vote for Goodluck.it is almost 12 o clock,and yet not even a single person has been accredited.People are getting angry but be it under the rain or in the sun,we are voting for Goodluck Ebere Jonathan.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by slick04(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2015
accreditation still going on here in Ibara orile, Ogun state. inec officials and equipments havr been impressive so far

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (69) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Breaking News Former President Is Boko Haram Backer – Source / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.