Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) (70034 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) / Woman Delivers Frog Like Baby With Two Horns In Osun (graphic Photos) / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by ditossyn(m): 7:48am On Mar 28, 2015
This is birth abnormality..........d baby didn't finish its formation thatz all
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Keegan: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2015
God is GREAT! Could this be drug effect or 'owo aye'?
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2015
adesegun121:
Good morning. Eat, bath and go out to vote for APC now.......God will be with you all.Go go go go now....

oyaa back to the topic

666 tinzzz... shocked
god punish u
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Arysexy(m): 7:50am On Mar 28, 2015
Looks like obasanjo.

Too much agbo while pregnant causes deformity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by musaffyan(m): 7:51am On Mar 28, 2015
See wat GEJ and PEJ has cause bah

said bihari
Sak buhari
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2015
wisdompraise:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/33088-baby-with-two-horns-born-in-osun
The ways of the almighty creator is not understood by us. This child born of a woman is human with feelings and sensibilities and not a monster. We as fortunate and civilized humans should only show. Support and love not judgement
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by adesegun121(m): 7:55am On Mar 28, 2015
frankmishael1:
god punish u

satan punish u and gej n ur family
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Danex1988(m): 7:55am On Mar 28, 2015
marcoNG:

The ways of the almighty creator is not understood by us. This child born of a woman is human with feelings and sensibilities and not a monster. We as fortunate and civilized humans should only show. Support and love not judgement

the child is not likely to live past a week. its brain didn't form
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Pain(m): 7:55am On Mar 28, 2015
Poor education is a plague
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 7:56am On Mar 28, 2015
DrAify:
Anencephaly

It's is the Absence of a Major Portion of The Brain, Skull or Scalp!! Just Google him Now!!

Does it Have a Remedy DoctorAify!!
Can the Baby be Normal and Whole Again??

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Dnaz(m): 7:57am On Mar 28, 2015
Obviously Anencephaly and I can see Cleft Lip too. Congenital anomaly that is incompatible with life. Ignorant Matron and Nurses definitely Eliza Nurses
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by otswag(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Na anencephaly be this na. Where are d horns? People fear what they do not understand.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Wyclefniranz(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2015
eleojo23:
This is a neural tube defect (anencephaly) possibly caused by environmental toxins and low intake of folic acid by the mother during pregnancy.
why dont they be having dis kind of baby in d ancient or did they also knw anything about folic acid and toxin too
#endtimetinzz
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by wummyanthoy: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Sebi na Osun goddes they give them pikin so wat do u expect ?dat is wat u get wen U go 2 ask Osun 4 baby !
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by greall12(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Who tell u

quote author=Arysexy post=32083255]Looks like obasanjo.

Too much agbo while pregnant causes deformity [/quote]
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Damikevin(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2015
anonymousmum:
Anencephaly. Google it and thank me later
Thank You. Anencephaly is the absence of a major portion of
the brain, skull, and scalp that occurs during
embryonic development.[1] It is a cephalic
disorder that results from a neural tube defect that
occurs when the rostral (head) end of the neural
tube fails to close, usually between the 23rd and
26th day following conception.[2] Strictly speaking,
the Greek term translates as "no in-head" (that is,
totally lacking the inside part of the head, i.e., the
brain), but it is accepted that children born with
this disorder are in fact usually only lacking a
telencephalon,[3] the largest part of the brain
consisting mainly of the cerebral hemispheres,
including the neocortex, which is responsible for
cognition. The remaining structure is usually
covered only by a thin layer of membrane— skin,
bone, meninges, etc. are all lacking.[4] With very
few exceptions,[5] [6] infants with this disorder do
not survive longer than a few hours or possibly
days after their birth.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by blackjack21(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2015
reminds me of hellboy. shocked
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2015
anonymousmum:

thank you.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2015
Danex1988:

the child is not likely to live past a week. its brain didn't form
it is not for you to say.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by matingo(f): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2015
A neural tube or genetic defect. It's an anomaly. God have mercy.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by jamex93(m): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2015
sophtaf:
no

I get hope, no be dull pass
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Emmyk(m): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2015
anonymousmum:
I googled it. But I discovered babies with this condition have opened skulls.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by DrAify(f): 8:03am On Mar 28, 2015
It does but a differential diagnosis could be made with crouzon syndrome
Mhizizzy:

I tot it dealt with d brain only

Does it deform too?
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Lifebender:
Eww!!! Angels and Demons,The devil reborn....And by the way:

Here in otuoke we are MARCHING
To the nearest POLLING
We'd keep CHILLING
As we are patiently WAITING
We'll be VOTING
For the ryt PERSON
Not for the party RULING
A government of STEALING
And of LOOTING
Whom Tanoids claimed is TRANSFORMING.
I cant even feel their BREEZING
Tell them to stop LYING
No need of FORMING
But i can see things are CHANGING
Relax,change is COMING
Pvc is DUSTING
Let us start SWEEPING
As we'll be CASTING
For the man that has been LEADING.
Gosh!stop LAUGHING
You know i'm RHYMING
Trust mii i dnt like TROLLING
So its not FUNNY
Just vote out our ENEMY
And start Receiving God's BLESSINGS
After VOTING
Just keep STANDING
Or get a SEATING
And continue LOOKING
As they'll be COUNTING
To prevent RIDGING
When they're about FINISHING
Start SHOUTING
Or should i say SCREAMING
And maybe CHANTING
SAI BUHARI! SAI BUHARI!! SAI BUHARI!!!

You get Mouth Joor!!

SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI/OSIBANJO
SAI NIGERIA
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by deavicky(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Pls let the baby die
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Austin234(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2015
eleojo23:
This is a neural tube defect (anencephaly) possibly caused by environmental toxins and low intake of folic acid by the mother during pregnancy.

I think i wud rather go by ur explaination
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2015
j

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2015
It's ABSENCE OF BRAIN.(ANENCEPHALY).
causes are..
1)Lack of FOLIC ACID. and that does not mean ALL WOMEN should CONSUME LARGE quantities because it has ADVERSE EFFECTS..

Though The DRUG is CHEAP but it's very POTENT, so be careful.

2)OLDER LADIES getting pregnant..
3)EXPOSURE to HARMFUL substances that affect the METABOLISM of Folic acid..

D LADY needs ENCOURAGEMENT and SUCCOUR now, because it can be very demeaning..

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by DrAify(f): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2015
There is no cure or standard treatment for anencephaly and the prognosis for patients is death but some have survived up to 4 years
Acekidc4:

It's is the Absence of a Major Portion of The Brain, Skull or Scalp!! Just Google him Now!!

Does it Have a Remedy DoctorAify!!
Can the Baby be Normal and Whole Again??
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by adesegun121(m): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2015
frankmishael1:
may u and ur family die of hunger, useless APC foool

you and ur family we not know peace till eternity..

All ur generation shall perish grin

son of a bitch
bastard

oloriburuku omo...

Gbogbo ibanu je aiye yi maje ti ee ati awon family ee...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life / Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.