Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) (70041 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) / Woman Delivers Frog Like Baby With Two Horns In Osun (graphic Photos) / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Sexysola(f): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2015
confirm gorilla
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by bqlekan(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2015
m i the only one seeing the muscular arm
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 28, 2015
adesegun121:

me and and my family we not know peace till eternity..

All my generation shall perish grin

im son of a bitch
bastard

oloriburuku omo mi..

Gbogbo ibanu je aiye yi maje ti ee ati awon my family ee...
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Kingcrowns: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2015
appini:
The baby use style resemble Tinubu small for face.
Ahba appini, look am well na...it looks exactly like your father.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2015
Dolemite:

You wouldn't be saying that if it were your wife who gave birth to such a baby. grin grin

It would be difficult....but then again, why should one be afraid of hardship....when we have God with us.?
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by lotlord(m): 9:45am On Mar 28, 2015
mifavour:
end time
shallow minded being *smh*
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by BizBayo: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Did they called that a baby? At all, that's a monster.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Defcon1(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2015
eleojo23:
This is a neural tube defect (anencephally) possibly caused by environmental toxins and low intake of folic acid by the mother during pregnancy.
Thanks for the quick explanation, even though some people won't buy it still.
I don't blame them,especially those screaming "end time", "juju" and "antichrist"(well the "monster" is dead, so no imminent tribulation)
These people don't know any better
l am more concerned about the 'matron' who seemingly does not know anything about anencephaly- a well - known birth defect in medicine
She even called it a "creature"
A simple explanation would have allayed the poor parents' fears and concerns, and possibly saved them the further stress of ridicule and stigmatization, as well as, engaging in needless fetishes geared towards banishing "evil" from their life.
But then, you can't explain what you don't know.
Pity.

3 Likes

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by kuulkyd(f): 9:49am On Mar 28, 2015
anonymousmum:
Anencephaly. Google it and thank me later
E be like say na u get sense pass for here. Dunno why they are all acting like ajebo

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by wurudainkelly89(m): 9:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by DeDonn1: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Obara Jesus!!
Kpuchie anyi!!!!
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2015
Defcon1:

I don't blame them,especially those screaming "end time", "juju" and "antichrist"(well the "monster" is dead, so no imminent tribulation)
These people don't know any better
l am more concerned about the[b] matron who seemingly does not know anything about anencephaly- a well - known birth defect in medicine
She even called it a "creature"[/b]
A simple explanation would have allayed the poor parents fears and concerns, and possibly save them the further stress of ridicule and stigmatization, as well as, engaging in needless fetishes geared towards banishing "evil" from their life.
But then, you can't explain what you don't know.
Pity.

That woman is no matron.

Probably just running some ''maternity house''....with zero training.

Problem with Nigeria.....not enough medical people of all cadres....and not enough clinics/hospitals.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Defcon1(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:

That woman is no matron.

Probably just running some ''maternity house''....with zero training.

Problem with Nigeria.....not enough medical people of all cadres....and not enough clinics/hospitals.
You are very right
l thought as much.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by eleojo23: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2015
Defcon1:

I don't blame them,especially those screaming "end time", "juju" and "antichrist" (well the "monster" is dead, so no imminent tribulation)

Yeah. They need not worry about any tribulation. grin
The reaction being displayed by many people is not surprising. Many people have taken too much dose of religion and the side effect of that is decrease in objectivity and increased belief in superstition.
There is a place for medical knowledge.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Damsman10(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2015
wilsondave:
this is goblin not horn..... grin strange things happening in osun nawa o... I remember the film called Stargate Atlantic's....... those goblin and monsters in that film ehn!....

I'd call it a mutant
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by mifavour(f): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2015
lotlord:
shallow minded being *smh*

silly!!! I won't exchange insults with u...
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by roycegabby(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2015
This one na gbege o! Thank God d horror is no more alive.....

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by plendil: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2015
kayciano:

Doc. Good morning..
We are colleagues..

FOLIC ACID is absolutely contraindicated in TUMOUR PATIENTS.

It increases the TUMOR TURN UP RATE..
It is even contraindicated in LADIES with FIBROIDS and some may not know they have FIBROIDS..

Folic acid contraindicated in fibroids, really?
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Jaypea98: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2015
ANENEHLY Thats what it is .Some guys were blaming the father witches and even going as far as blaming the
matron without making any research
Silly wasn't it here's a screenshot from google

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by plendil: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2015
I doubt if the lady was a trained matron. most likely these PHCs that are manned by CHEWs.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by 9jaRonin(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2015
Those are not horns. They are the baby's eyes. Its a medical condition called anencephaly. The prognosis is usually poor.

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2015
eleojo23:
This is a neural tube defect (anencephally) possibly caused by environmental toxins and low intake of folic acid by the mother during pregnancy.

More likely all these poisons sold as herbal medicines. Information is life.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2015
jamex93:
Am I the only one not seeing the horn??
No I see only BMW. Lobatan
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Cutest9gerian(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2015
jeeeeezzzuuuusss..y did i view dis pics nw..i wont eat dis morning..curiosity really kills d'CaT! shocked cry
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Cityguy: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2015
jamex93:
Am I the only one not seeing the horn??
Abeg no horn there jare. The baby is deformed, simple.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by eleojo23: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Reference:

More likely all these poisons sold as herbal medicines. Information is life.
Very true. Those herbal mixtures are not standardized. They don't usually pass through any toxicity tests. And most of them have no standard dosage hence it is difficult to know when an overdose has been taken.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by kasmail(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2015
eleojo23:

Nice contributions... Most Nigerians need to be educated. Many already tagged it spiritual.. people should read. Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by kasmail(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2015
BizBayo:
Did they called that a baby? At all, that's a monster.
Illiterate ... read
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by okeke00(m): 10:53am On Mar 28, 2015
eleojo23:
no wonder some one created a topic and it cound not make front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/2218493/nairaland-more-educative-than-normal
thanks for been educative ok
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by hauwawu(f): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2015
is this real
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by jamex93(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Cityguy:

Abeg no horn there jare. The baby is deformed, simple.

d tin tire me o
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by rakasbabe(f): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2015
This is anenecephaly and nature has its way of eliminating them cos they dnt survive after birth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life / Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.